Women only have sex when they're in love

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i agree on that. some women are able to detached sex and the feeling in love. these are the women who can enjoy sex without being in love. other's can't do it without being in love.

- women only make love when they are in love.

- women have sex even without being in love if they can be objective about it

So not true.... We do know how to enjoy ourselves, and sex is just one way... but then, it depends who we do it with...

I tend to agree with this, most women will only do it with a guy whom she has feelings for... emotions has to be always involved. Unfortunately, this is also the reason why most end up gettin' hurt coz us guys will do almost anything even makin' a girl believe that we have feelings for her just to get into her pants... sad but true.

Edited by Kardeanal

It may depend on the situation... sometimes women, old fashion as they can be, could still be caught in a situation and give in. A conducive ambiance, a little booze to set the mood and the right timing would do the trick. On the other hand, having sex without love should not be tagged as a big deal for women 'coz it has never been an issue with men.

...just my two cents. :heart: :cool: Happy Valentines :heart::cool:

Edited by TheIceMan