• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Virtual Presidential Elections of 2022  

70 members have voted

1. 1. PRESIDENT

• BONGBONG MARCOS
    • LENI ROBREDO

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/09/22 at 11:00 AM

Ibang bansa? Us pinklawans? What for? We're doing pretty well here in the Philippines. We're the intellectuals, the managers, the top executives, and in general the technocrats. DDS and pro-BBMs are the janitors, the security guards, the cops, the street vendors, the perennial rank&files, the idle layabouts, and the parasites. Oh, you guys are also the OFWs so there's some good in you. Just bring in the Dollars we'll handle your money for you. ;)

2 hours ago, macbolan00 said:

Ibang bansa? Us pinklawans? What for? We're doing pretty well here in the Philippines. We're the intellectuals, the managers, the top executives, and in general the technocrats. DDS and pro-BBMs are the janitors, the security guards, the cops, the street vendors, the perennial rank&files, the idle layabouts, and the parasites. Oh, you guys are also the OFWs so there's some good in you. Just bring in the Dollars we'll handle your money for you. ;)

Your assumptions are not facts.You have a data to to prove your claims? I'm sure you don't because going back to what I said, its only your assumptions.   Yes many Class D and E are for BBM, and they are the noisy BBMs voters.  The silent ones are the Class A, B and C.

Pinklawans are intellectuals?  My gosh you didn't even voted for your intellectual senators.  15-16M votes for Leni  to those people how many % voted for Chel Dionkno and the others.  Many  Leni voters even voted for Robin to even beat Uniteams candidate.  You guys not even solid on your parties candidates what more doing a door to door in swaying BBM voters to vote for Leni.

On 5/17/2022 at 8:08 AM, macbolan00 said:

You know what's worse than a Bob0ng voter? Someone who's lecturing people about respect and the need to move on. That's really toxic. I'll bet these mental deficients can't even understand our indignation. I guess they never will.

On 5/27/2022 at 7:59 AM, macbolan00 said:

Just like Bob0ng voters, only idiots believe in those country rankings by IQ. Sus.

On 5/19/2022 at 8:55 AM, macbolan00 said:

Hindi kasi get nun mg low-IQ na 31 million eh. We were willing to settle for a Leni defeat. What we can't stomach is a Marcos win. And no, we will not stop until that jerk is air-lifted to Hawaii.

Obvious na Ad Hominem lang ang kaya mo and cannot discuss facts properly. 

22 hours ago, haroots2 said:

Your assumptions are not facts.You have a data to to prove your claims? I'm sure you don't because going back to what I said, its only your assumptions.   Yes many Class D and E are for BBM, and they are the noisy BBMs voters.  The silent ones are the Class A, B and C.

Pinklawans are intellectuals?  My gosh you didn't even voted for your intellectual senators.  15-16M votes for Leni  to those people how many % voted for Chel Dionkno and the others.  Many  Leni voters even voted for Robin to even beat Uniteams candidate.  You guys not even solid on your parties candidates what more doing a door to door in swaying BBM voters to vote for Leni.

That Dude is Just All-Post and can only counter with Ad Hominems. He can't even prove that the 31M voters would be what he perceive. And he can't even accept the fact that his bet lost by more than 50%

7 hours ago, macbolan00 said:

Prove in one sentence she's as you say.

Defensive? If you still don't know she's dumb, then you're dumber. It's all in the papers. All you need is to read what she has been saying. Are you still in denial? If she's brilliant as you seem to think, why didn't she win? :lol:

Edited by lee sawyer
3 hours ago, macbolan00 said:

So you can't. Prove that BoB0ng and family has settled with the BIR? You can't. Prove you have an IQ of 100 or higher? You can't.

I don't need to prove something that can be found via Google. But since you already have your bias for Boba, nothing I say will convince you. I don't need to prove anything to a  yellowtard troll whose posts are shallow and doltish. 🤣

Edited by lee sawyer
30 minutes ago, lee sawyer said:

I don't need to prove something that can be found via Google. But since you already have your bias for Boba, nothing I say will convince you. I don't need to prove anything to a  yellowtard troll whose posts are shallow and doltish. 🤣

If it's in google, how hard is it to give a link?

The last marcos claim I could find that he settled was in December 2021. His lawyer said bob0ng settled not in court but directly to BIR.

[url]https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1537626/lawyer-marcos-settled-tax-fines-not-in-court-but-in-bir[/url]

Unfortunately, looks like that lawyer was lying because up to March 2022, this is what BIR had to say:

[url]https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2022/03/16/2167710/bir-admits-it-demanded-marcos-family-estate-tax-bongbong-cries-fake-news[/url]

I can't find any later news right now. Got any?

Bottomline: That idi0t was lying up to early March of this year. But BIR releases after March show they're still trying to collect. So I suppose one of them is lying? :lol:

Second Bottomline: Don't treat everyone like they're all stupid bisayas and ilocanos who can be cowed by lies. Bob0ng's crimes and convictions are a matter of public record which only his idi0t supporters can ignore.

Edited by macbolan00