Virtual Presidential Elections of 2022  

70 members have voted

1. 1. PRESIDENT

• BONGBONG MARCOS
    • LENI ROBREDO

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/09/22 at 11:00 AM

7 hours ago, Duel of Fate said:

i actually like Abella sa debates. concrete ung mga sagot nya esp issues sa WPS. 

Kaso ang mga pinoy. Binoboto mga opisyal pag nagri-RING sa kanila yung pangalan. Tignan mo. Nangunguna si Robin.

Kilala eh. Familiarity. Pag palagi nababanggit name.

Kaso ang mga pinoy. Binoboto mga opisyal pag nagri-RING sa kanila yung pangalan. Tignan mo. Nangunguna si Robin.

Not a fan of a BBM presidency but I acknowledge his experience as being a former Cong/Governor at the very least.

Unlike this ulupong- Robin Padilla, na former actor and former X-Convict, with 0 experience in governance, didn't even run as a councilor- now turned #1 Senator in this election garnering 26 Million fcking votes as of this moment!

Imagine 26 Million Filipinos! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Proud to say I'm not one of those 26M :D

Edited by xJoyboy

I voted for Leni but I respect the wish of the majority to elect BBM as the president, as well as Sara and the rest of his Senate lineup.

I hope he does his best. I'm rooting for a better country.

Sana wala na gulo in the next coming days, and the transition is smooth.

I'm just glad it's over na and I hope we can go back to normal programming without all the political toxicity.

1 hour ago, iloveyouall said:

Yeah tama dyan boss,top 1, robin grew up in la trinidad benguet, he has a best friend who is already a diocesan priest named fr benny. Almost same look alike and style of porma, i think robin also studied at former SLU BOYS HIGH baguio city. now it is coed due to some reasons.

good luck to our new president... with the present budget all used up and with record external debt.. so pano ang pag angat ng lahat? either we go to the promise land or we all go to hell.. i can still remember when we cant pay for our external debt and our country got negative ratings from abroad.. time to wake up early in the morning and work your ass off. like they say you got what you wished for... 

Nakaka stressed sa newsfeed ng FB ko.... Hindi matanggap ng iba na si bbm nanalo.. dati kung boss sa previous job ko  nagpapa unfried if binoto ung hindi nila kandidato.... Hayzz..... 

Hindi ba pedeng respeto nlng.. kasi my kanya2 kanyang story yan eh kung bakit un ang sinupurtahan nilang kandidto.... Just be thankfull nlng hindi ka isa dun sa tinatawag mong stupido/bobo..  be thankfull nlng at wala kau dun sa stado nila. Kasi kung pinanganak din kau na nasa poverty line.. malamang ganun din mindset nyo.... tanga or bobo din kau

Be thankful nlng at na previliage ka

3 hours ago, SAGITTARIAN said:

boss @FF, gud am, baka nmn pwede pasuporta ung poll to reopen hehehe, sayang ung badge, kahit ung badge lng, pero pwede na rin ung rep points hahahah... hehehe liligawan ko na nga si mam @Ariana :)

comrade , I too still have to receive the promised rewards. We all abangers here hahahahahaha.

11 hours ago, xJoyboy said:

Not a fan of a BBM presidency but I acknowledge his experience as being a former Cong/Governor at the very least.

Unlike this ulupong- Robin Padilla, na former actor and former X-Convict, with 0 experience in governance, didn't even run as a councilor- now turned #1 Senator in this election garnering 26 Million fcking votes as of this moment!

Imagine 26 Million Filipinos! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Proud to say I'm not one of those 26M :D

CANDIDATE A

•Bachelor of Science in Criminology
•In charge of Communications & Strategic planning for Philippine Army
•He helped drafted / Pass the Republic Act 8294 as a Civilian
•Built Therapeutic centers against drugs in National Bilibid Prison
•Heavily involved in Government - Moro Peace Talks since 2013
•Conducted relief operations in multiple calamities ,noting first to respond in bagyong Odette
•Peace Exemplar for Act for Peace Programme of the United Nations 
•Organized TINDIG MARAWI program in 2017
•Founder, Liwanag Ng kapayapaan foundation

Compared to this:

CANDIDATE B:

•Defended the Manalo brothers (NPA members) and Rodolfo Salas (NPA Commander) in court. 

•Bribed and forced two Aetas to sign a petition against the Anti Terror Law in the supreme court. They then admitted this via affidavit stating, "Ayaw po na napilitan na rin kami pumirma, binigyan po kami ng P1,000 at hatiin daw po namin.”

•Fooled 22 fishermen into signing a petition regarding the West Phil Sea, they withdrew stating: “Wala kaming alam dito at hindi namin suportado ang inihaing petisyon. Isang malaking panlilinlang ito at paggamit sa aming asosasyon"

•Refuses all economic amendments to be made in our charter. 

Give me Candidate A anytime and twice on Sundays....By the way, Candidate A is Robin Padilla, Candidate B is Chel Diokno. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 1
  • Downvote 2