Virtual Presidential Elections of 2022  

70 members have voted

1. 1. PRESIDENT

• BONGBONG MARCOS
    • LENI ROBREDO

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/09/22 at 11:00 AM

7 hours ago, macbolan00 said:

Prove in one sentence she's as you say.

Defensive? If you still don't know she's dumb, then you're dumber. It's all in the papers. All you need is to read what she has been saying. Are you still in denial? If she's brilliant as you seem to think, why didn't she win? :lol:

Edited by lee sawyer
3 hours ago, macbolan00 said:

So you can't. Prove that BoB0ng and family has settled with the BIR? You can't. Prove you have an IQ of 100 or higher? You can't.

I don't need to prove something that can be found via Google. But since you already have your bias for Boba, nothing I say will convince you. I don't need to prove anything to a  yellowtard troll whose posts are shallow and doltish. 🤣

Edited by lee sawyer
30 minutes ago, lee sawyer said:

I don't need to prove something that can be found via Google. But since you already have your bias for Boba, nothing I say will convince you. I don't need to prove anything to a  yellowtard troll whose posts are shallow and doltish. 🤣

If it's in google, how hard is it to give a link?

The last marcos claim I could find that he settled was in December 2021. His lawyer said bob0ng settled not in court but directly to BIR.

[url]https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1537626/lawyer-marcos-settled-tax-fines-not-in-court-but-in-bir[/url]

Unfortunately, looks like that lawyer was lying because up to March 2022, this is what BIR had to say:

[url]https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2022/03/16/2167710/bir-admits-it-demanded-marcos-family-estate-tax-bongbong-cries-fake-news[/url]

I can't find any later news right now. Got any?

Bottomline: That idi0t was lying up to early March of this year. But BIR releases after March show they're still trying to collect. So I suppose one of them is lying? :lol:

Second Bottomline: Don't treat everyone like they're all stupid bisayas and ilocanos who can be cowed by lies. Bob0ng's crimes and convictions are a matter of public record which only his idi0t supporters can ignore.

Edited by macbolan00
41 minutes ago, macbolan00 said:

If it's in google, how hard is it to give a link?

The last marcos claim I could find that he settled was in December 2021. His lawyer said bob0ng settled not in court but directly to BIR.

[url]https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1537626/lawyer-marcos-settled-tax-fines-not-in-court-but-in-bir[/url]

Unfortunately, looks like that lawyer was lying because up to March 2022, this is what BIR had to say:

[url]https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2022/03/16/2167710/bir-admits-it-demanded-marcos-family-estate-tax-bongbong-cries-fake-news[/url]

I can't find any later news right now. Got any?

Bottomline: That idi0t was lying up to early March of this year. But BIR releases after March show they're still trying to collect. So I suppose one of them is lying? :lol:

Second Bottomline: Don't treat everyone like they're all stupid bisayas and ilocanos who can be cowed by lies. Bob0ng's crimes and convictions are a matter of public record which only his idi0t supporters can ignore.

Fake news. If you can't find a link because you're too lazy, it is not my problem. 🤣

The 2022 election is the final nail in the Liberal Party's coffin. When your party president and standard bearer refused/is scared/ ashamed to run under the party even when she is the party president, ditches your color and never mentioned the party's name in the whole campaign, you know the party is done. The sad thing is the VP's team is made up of the yellows who follow their principal in ditching the party and color. RIP Liberal Party. 

On 5/16/2022 at 3:32 PM, macbolan00 said:

Simple lang explanacion dun. Bob0ng is the worst candidate one can think of and many "kakampinks" are willing to settle for a Leni defeat as long as that idi0t doesn't win.

Maybe the people who voted for BBM has the same mentality, they think Leni is the worst candidate one can think of, and are willing to settle for a Bong Bong win as long as Leni doesn't win. 

You may be right. Although it took a lot of lies, incorrect conflations, and creative mis-construing to make Leni look anything but qualified for the job. But the pattern of votes say you're wrong. The idi0ts really voted for Bob0ng and not anyone else.

Edited by macbolan00
12 minutes ago, Skywalker5949 said:

Maybe the people who voted for BBM has the same mentality, they think Leni is the worst candidate one can think of, and are willing to settle for a Bong Bong win as long as Leni doesn't win. 

This is true. I know many people on both sides who only voted for bbm/leni just so the other wont win. What the yellow/pinks are having a hard time processing is that their candidate lost big in the election and that BBM got majority of the votes. A lot of what they accuse the majority is the same thing they are guilty of. Funny how they call the winning candidate voters as idiots as if they are in anyway superior to them. That attitude is why they were swept in 2019 mid term senatorial election and why the lost badly this year. 

Edited by antChamber
3 minutes ago, macbolan00 said:

We have better grammar for starters. We accept official statements and data as factual, not fake news. What other proof do you want? Think a little more. If we're calling you guys idiots then we're not contesting the results. We are grieving.

Okay loser. You are free to grieve. 

On 6/10/2022 at 2:36 PM, macbolan00 said:

That's right, idi0t. Our grief at this time knows no limits. But don't think we're taking this whole thing sitting down. "Leni's Revenge" has begun in earnest. I hope you won't be part of the casualties. But if you are, serves you fvcking right! :lol:

Sad, toxic, sore, bitter, petty and pathetic. "Leni's Revenge"? Seriously? nakakaawa naman if that is what is fueling you here. Grieving? Spending time grieving on a message board online by calling people idiots and making threats to 31m people? What a sad and sore loser. There is a thread about defining a loser here in mtc and you are it.  With your "Leni's revenge" line you just expose yourself as nothing more than a Leni fanatic living in your own distorted reality and a sore loser. I think it will be better if people here just ignore you from here on and left you alone to grieve and be bitter. I certainly would.

Edited by antChamber
  • Winner! (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1
On 6/11/2022 at 2:54 PM, antChamber said:

Sad, toxic, sore, bitter, petty and pathetic. "Leni's Revenge"? Seriously? nakakaawa naman if that is what is fueling you here. Grieving? Spending time grieving on a message board online by calling people idiots and making threats to 31m people? What a sad and sore loser. There is a thread about defining a loser here in mtc and you are it.  With your "Leni's revenge" line you just expose yourself as nothing more than a Leni fanatic living in your own distorted reality and a sore loser. I think it will be better if people here just ignore you from here on and left you alone to grieve and be bitter. I certainly would.

You're right, you're right, and you're right. But let's look at things in a clearer light. The middle class, the educated ones, the intelligent ones, the ones with secure financial standing, are sure to act in a way that will make their dissatisfaction felt. Face it, the May 9 fiasco pissed them off. I can't be to blame for that certainly. How do the numbers look? 15 million. Imagine what those 15 million can do. They are the managers, the employers, doctors, lawyers, the businessmen. They're the one's whose say goes. Now imagine these guys taking out their anger at certain people: the contractuals, the employment hopefuls, the perennial rank and files, professionals who can't even make more than 100k a month. That's where most dutertards and marcos fanatics cluster. Are bosses being underhanded and unprofessional if they act vindictively towards Marcos voters? They certainly are. BUT they can still do it, and avoid trouble from unions and DOLE. Again, they're pissed off, and many have decided to take things into their own hands.

Ordinary people, not necessarily those in power, are already acting similarly. Remember the news about the actress Pokwang? She's collecting on all Marcos voters who owe her money. My lady friends are also doing this right now. And you know what? They feel no remorse. It's like they want a full extermination of Marcos voters from the gene pool.

Edited by macbolan00

LOL! The head of HR in another company just messaged me. FOURTEEN Marcos voters were passed over for promotion. :D So that's why last Friday Dutertards and Marcos fanatics in our firm were huddling together. Maybe they'll strategize about going "underground" or pretending to change allegiance. Not going to work, half-wits. We know who you are. We took down your names these past two months when you were stupidly celebrating your so-called 'victory.'

I think I'm going to suggest to our HR head that the names of these 'tards be emailed to all "friendly" HR departments. Just in case they try scampering away to other companies.

• Haha (+1) 1