The Mail Box

Dear Astoria,

You cannot just randomly call me, offer me a free 3D2N stay, then force me to listen to a 1-hour promotional presentation.

I can very well afford to stay at 5-star hotels without listening to cheap promotion, thank you ;)

Ermi

P.S. you can call my secretaries instead. Maybe they would be interested.

• Like (+1) 1

Sa aking ex gf nuong 1998,

di mo ako pinili, ayan losyang ka na, ang asawa mo pa ang pangit, mukhang maasim ang singit. malas mo

PS. Di kita iniisip

Sa Ingitero na tsismis ng tsismis sa akin;

kilala mo ba ako? bakit mo nasabing mayabang ako? di porke ang auto mo ay isang pirasong rim lang ng auto ko ay nagmamataas ako. masyado lang mababa ang tingin mo sa sarili. tsaka teka, di ka naman importante para pag aksayahan kita ng panahon.

Ps. Kumayod ka kasi, pa ingles ingles ka pa la ka naman pala pera

Sa beterenaryo ko

Hayop ka, patay na nga pusa ko, sisingilin mo pa ako ng por tawsan!! ayaw mo pa ibigay ang katawan niya!! papa tulpo kita

ps. Huwag mong gawin syopao ang pusa ko ha, babayadan naman kita

Sa promo girl ng shampoo sa esem Makati

ineng, ang pangit mo, maghanap ka ng ibang trabaho ha.

Ps. huwag ka din magpromo girl ng ponds kasi gaspang ng mukha mo

• Like (+1) 1

dearest D,

Good luck with the filing of candidacy tomorrow.

I never liked your party-mates, admittedly.

But they are your friends.

And i am just here. In a quiet corner.

I know your intentions for the public are good.

And i know you will do good.

With our without me.

But most likely without :rolleyes:

Best of luck.

G.

P.S. So yeah, the very expensive concert tickets for Dec? I must just give them away.

Dear Lea Salonga,

I know you wouldn't be able to read this but you have a big fan in me. Since malapit nang matupad yung isa sa mga nasa bucket list ko - to watch a live theatrical presentation of Les Miserables (kahit wala ka dun) - isa na lang sa kulang eh ang makita ka in person at makamayan ka man lang. :)

God bless you, Lea.

from one of your biggest fans

JJEB,

That fear of accidentally hitting the like button while stalking your timeline. That's how it felt. But on the other hand, it feels good that I find myself smiling reading through your posts. You're the perfect example of that guy I never was able to pacify within.
We may be decades in gap but somehow I felt relieved that you're with someone who makes you happy now. And that maybe you're really changing. I have hated you and judged you all these years, I admit. But I have also forgiven you. The least that I want to see you with is having a happy life, perfectly loved by someone and hoping that you reciprocate that. I really only wished you'd have more compassion for women rather than tearing and breaking their hearts to bits. I pray that you be gentle, honest and loving this time around. And I hope one day you'd face your children with open arms. If you're really the man you claim to be now, I'm honestly happy for you and for what you're becoming. Keep doing good and you're not the only one who will be proud of you, but every one else including those that you've hurt in the past.
Good vibes. :)
This one's for you! Cheers J! :)
PS.
Your girlfriends name is the same as my mom's. ;)
- 'If I Were A Boy"
  • Like (+1) 1