The Mail Box

• 2 weeks later...

V,

It has been months since we last talked. It is not because we have issues, but simply because we have nothing to discuss.

Yet, last night, i dreamt of you. In my dream, you were looking after me, taking care of me.

Then just this evening, we had a short conversation. All thanks to a photo you liked on facebook.

I didn't expect that this short chat would thrill me no end. It is a surprise. We are just friends. As far as i know us, and you, that is all we will be.

But should you visit, as a friend or otherwise, you must see in person the photo you liked. I am certain you will love it.

Good luck to both of us on the same Mission we were tasked to do.

Udeng

E,

I hate you...

You shouldn't have told me...

I decided not to care anymore

I don't care! I stopped caring for others

I want to be mean, be a cold-hearted bitch

You of all people, made me feel so helpless

You made me feel so weak

I hate you my friend, I do.

Sam

S,

I told you because I trust you. You have been very supportive these past years.

Now, see, I am alright. I will be alright.

High stakes, but I have no other options. This is what I am up against. I must face it. Who knows, it will come out inactive and they just need to repair some tissues, cuts and stitches here and there.

Cheer up! I could tell you more, but I do not want the "batok" eh

But you know, I am made for these times.

I feel okay. I am okay. I'll be fine.

We'll see in a couple of weeks. Maybe three. We are not there yet. So, relax.☺

Thank you very much for your concern. I really appreciate it.

Gratitude.

Dear Toes,

I'm sorry to hear that your girlfriend read our skype messages. Protocol: Uninstall skype ALL the time. Well, i'm glad there isn't a recording of the boobshots that i teasingly show you but lets cut the chase. I am jealous of your probinsyana girlfriend.

The last time i saw you, you were like a scaredy cat. You literally jumped off your skin while i kissed your cheek. Deep inside you are a horndog and longed for threesomes. The last girl, she wasn't my type. She obviously is confused. She's in for the money. She asked.

so anong oras ba darating yung babae na makaka threesome natin? ' Hmm tayo muna magdate and lets see' you said. You went to the motel and spread eagled with puff of lights, she said she find it great. You said ' Predictable'.

We are very much alike, we had our stops of rendezvous and endless fried chicken free on the hour. We curled our feet in jacuzzis and made love in hot steaming water. It was lush. Then we stopped seeing each other. We had our stuff to deal with, settle with and moving to one person to another. I missed you Toes, gosh i wish we can do it one more time. I coaxed for another meeting and you,after 3 years, came back a new man, seemingly in love with a young woman 12 years younger than you. Smitten by her aphrodite freshness and demographic twang. How sweet, how i want to see you fock her. You don't give details.

You kept mum about it. you've changed. I feel disappointed by your candor. You are absolutely drawn to the clutches of Mindanao women. I wonder what she's like when she's old..probably a hag gnawing tobacco..i'm imagining my old nanny.

We parted after a rendezvous, you've changed..You became predictable. I thought you don't like predictable. I miss the old Toes.

Bye Toes..Bye..I'll miss you Toes.