The Mail Box

Adam,

Where are you now? Are you doing okay? My most sincereapologies I haven't attempted to reach you for such a long time. It's been twoyears now, I know. But I needed time. And I still do. However, today, I thinkof you and all the things I have always wanted to do, yes, with you.

Will you forgive me if I say I never prayed? I never forprayed for you. The more I never prayed for us. I never pray until now. Us uniting,I never asked from Him. For I know I won't be ready to face you just yet. WillI ever be ready? I keep asking myself the same question.

If I do, will you follow me? Wherever I go? Will you comeaway with me? In Batanes, Camiguin, Romblon, Camarines, Davao, Siquijor,Bukidnon, Misamis, Surigao. Will you run away with me? To Singapore, Malaysia,Korea, Japan, Netherlands, Egypt, Cambodia, India, Australia, New Zealand,Italy, France.. Anywhere my heart brings me.

A year from now, two, three or five. I dunno. By then, Ihope the ring is still waiting.

Edited by *Jessie*

my dearest friend,

life will always have its ups and downs and it took its time to play a cruel joke on you.

i know this is not easy for you but you have to remain intact. you are one of the bravest man i've known.

you don't give up that easy, not with anything or anyone else.

i wish i could do something for you but as much as i want to, i can only give you my time, and i assure you i will listen to whatever you have to say.

i feel your pain and it is breaking my heart for i know so much how you feel. please stay strong ... please.

i am always with you, may God hear my prayers for you.

take care always.

me

• Like (+1) 1

Dear C,

Bakit laging may dramatic exit? If you weren't a dear friend, I would have un-friended you the first time you pulled that act. What are friends for if you can't tell us what's bothering you? Come on timmon!

~

Dear P,

After 8 years you think you can just waltz back in my life and everything will be the same? Haha. I'm too old for this sh!t, please, don't drag me back there.

~

Dear V,

Could you please stop barraging my phone with messages. This is exactly why I'm hesitant to give you my number.

~

Dear Boss,

We're behaving, so, please stop watching us like a hawk! Di tuloy ako maka-mtc/ym LOL Labyu! :P

Me Me Me Me

• Like (+1) 1