The Mail Box

Guest Serenity12

Former Friend,

Talking to you makes me feel bad about myself because no matter how I try to get past it, your betrayal still hurts. I guess it's not the time yet.

Until it does, I don't think you'll be hearing from me again.

Guest biancaanne

Teach,

I don't know how you do it. I wish I would have what you have - a dream to work hard for.

I thought I had that dream, but I'm still stuck with living just to survive. Help me find my dream?

Biang

vivi

you are one of a kind, you make me feel good always. even if i'm so grumpy and cold to the whole office, i can't help but smile whenever it's you who calls me. i can't decipher why i couldn't say "no" to you, walking home an office mate haven't been this fun. even if it means me going home alone at 10AM and having to deal with the sun and traffic and being so sleepy and tired (in corporate attire) it's completely fine with me all of a sudden, just because i had a nice time with you, as always.

we'd go to the zoo one of these days as you requested ^_^ and i can't wait to see how much fun you'd have.

You are such a fine woman

vivi

Mang Tomas,

Ang dami mo talagang mga ka churvahan sa buhay.

Pero wag ka mag alala,

Sinunod ko naman utos mo...

Para masaya ka naman jan...

Isa lang masasabi ko...

Hinay hinay at baka tumaas ang highblood.

Andito lang ako if everything turns out unexpectedly...

Kahit mabuti or masama.

Okies?

Masaya or malungkot even. :D

Lechon Muning.

L,

what a man to do? Please don't feed me with a hint of indifference everytime I try to talk to you. I'm trying my hardest. It will soon pass, but don't give me more reasons why I should forget about my feelings. I can very well handle that myself. Forgive me, if I always try to make sure you are okay. My time in this country is numbered. I want to keep my happy memories of you. I want to keep you like that. What I'm really trying to say is...wag ka masyado masungit.

:P

L

you.

im glad we stop flirting around. im happy now. and also fulfilled. and now, i can help you without you feeling uneasy.

me.

-----

you.

you are mad at me. i know that. well sorry. i didnt do anything to hurt you. i just did what i felt was right.

me.

--------

you.

cutting the line of conversation is a good way to forget.

me.

------

you.

i love you. im doing my best to speed up time. wait for me.

me.

-----

me.

youre so hot. and gullible.

me.

alam mo pre, sa totoo, bakla na yang pinaggagagawa mo. dakdak ka pa nang dakdak dyan eh magdadalawang-buwan nang tapos yung issue. dinala mo pa sa facebook. tapos lahat na nung mga kakilala natin, kung ano-ano na sinabi mo. oo na. masama na kaming tatlo. immoral na kung immoral.

bahala ka sa buhay mo.

<_<

Guest biancaanne

To you, whom I used to love seeing in your white barong office uniform,

Go away. Don't post in my room again. You don't know how hard it has been for the past 4 months trying to get used to seeing reminders of us every single, f#&king day. I am happy with who I am now, so don't mess with my emotions. You can go about your daily routine, and leave me to mine.

I'm done nurturing the pain caused by loving you so much. I want to be happy, even if that means sacrificing being still in love with you.

Goodbye.

From me, whom you used to love

Edited by biancaanne
Guest Serenity12

W,

Remember our talk about bucket lists? Well, I know what to add to my bucket list this year - pole dancing and vegas striptease. Oh yeah.

:lol:

E,

Thanks for making the waiting bearable (almost). I hope we accomplish at least half of what we've planned. Our list of activities, the out of town, family gatherings and the dates sound fantastic, but know that I would be glad to just sit anywhere with you and talk endlessly. A few weeks with you on October, I would eagerly wait for it like a child waiting for Christmas to come.

I wish you could join us on monday. Me and your mom, aside from the obvious chemistry have something in common...we're both proud of you.

I love you in more ways than one.

A

Guest biancaanne

Teach,

I think I know why you're admired by your students. You never fail to inspire and motivate. I could only hope that I could hold back what I'm starting to feel...

...because I can never compete with a dream.

Girl Friday (Saturday, and Sunday...)

B1,

You can fool yourself into thinking you deserve her and the undying love she's preaching.

But that is until you wake up and realize you are the same you and you haven't change.

You still get the itch, and you want it scratched.

B2,

The happily ever after you're saying are only in books and movies. You are too pathetic to think you can give her that.

Get a life. Move on.

the-name-that-could-launch-a-thousand-ships,

I hope you wont' get hurt again. I hope you find true love. I hope you wake up, your dream will soon turn into nightmare.

the captain