The Mail Box

To You-Who-Is-About-As-Welcome-As-Wart-On-My-Butt,

I didn't recognize you last night. I heard you calling out my name several times, but I did not stop. You had the audacity to actually lay your filthy hands on me.

Contrary to what you think, I AM NOT HAPPY TO SEE YOU. My reaction made that pretty obvious. I guess you're just too damn dense.

How did you get the nerve to call me again this morning? You act like everything's ok. You told me I was unforgiving.. cold.. brutal.

Join the club. You made me this way. I am not going to bother putting up an act.

I cared for you once, I admit. I was young, I was easily fooled. But not anymore.

You were weak. You still are.

There's nothing more humiliating than finding the object of your love unworthy.

You are not needed. You are not a loss on my part. Get outta my life.

Or more simply said.. F*CK OFF.

For Always (Lara Fabian and Josh Groban)

A.I. Original Sound Track - OST

Lara:

I close my eyes

And there in the shadows I see your light

You come to me out of my dreams across

The night

Josh:

You take my hand

Though you may be so many stars away

I know that our spirits and souls are one

Lara:

We've circled the moon and we've touched the sun

Both:

So here we'll stay

For always

Forever

Beyond here and on to eternity

For always

Forever

For us there's no time and no space

Josh:

No barrier love won't erase

Lara:

Wherever you go

I still know in my heart you'll be here

Both:

With me

Josh:

From this day on (day on)

I'm certain that I'll never be alone

Lara:

I know what my heart must have always known (known what my heart must have known)

Both:

That love has a power that's all its own

And for always

Forever

Now we can fly

And for always

and always

Lara:

We will go on (we will go on)

Both:

Beyond goodbye

Lara:

For Always

Josh:

Forever

Lara:

Beyond here and on to eternity

Josh:

For Always

Lara:

And ever

Both:

You'll be a part (you'll be apart) of me

Both:

And for always

Forever

A thousand tomorrows may cross the sky

And for always

And always

We will go on (we will go on) beyond goodbye

completely all alone

with no one

to hold, no one to give my love

all alone

with no one to share my life. no one

to offer myself tp.

selfless.

yet all alone.

all the time i have

alll the love i can give

with no one to receive

cold are my nits

gloomy are my days

everywhere i turn

i see couples, groups

but im all alone

no to run and talk to

earth and wind are my friends

rain and thunder are my brothers

fire and water are my lovers

i am totally alone

desperately needing

to cling to someone, but

wanting to be with anybody

but alone as it used to be

lonely and alone

:(

sorry lusty

i know i've neglected you lately. and i usually sleep before midnight now... promised SOMEBODY.

and you know my situation.

trillian's coming back. we three should get together.

we should talk.

therapy again.

miss you my friend.

please call me. we'll talk. have coffee. ok?

Guest gorgeous_23

to you.....

i missed you too.... damn! i know u wont be able to read this since u are not a member here but let me just tell u that i really miss you.too... but all i can i give is friendship yet ur asking for more of that....

i understand our past, but the reason why it is past because its over....

i wanna say goodbye... not to the friendship, but to the love that is so real but never could be.....

i might not be answering ur mails, msgs and everything else but its because im afraid i might not get over this feeling that i have for u....

im trying to forget the forbidden love.... pls help me do that!!!!!

i miss the friendship....

its me....who still cares!

Dear Crush,

Shall I compare you and your words to a summer's day? Thou art more beautiful, by far.

The moment I saw a glimpse of you... of your being... I can not help but admire your beauty, your skill and your magic on words. I was captivated by your grace. I tried to ignore this profound effect you had on me and forced myself to develop an apathetic attitude towards it. yet I can control it no more... so here I am writing a letter for you, hoping, wishing and praying that you'll know that this letter is meant for you. Even though this is quite out of my league... the need to express my regard for you overpowered my sense of propriety.

You have captured my heart without you even knowing it, What should I do to make you hear it, sense it, know it, and feel it?

But then deep inside me I know that even if I figured a way, Im not sure I can, for I am less than worthy of someone estimable's attentions. I admit to have a certain degree of anger, jealousy and envy to your friends and the people dear to you for their good fortune cause whatever their apparent shortcomings are, clearly they have somehow managed to earn your regard, and with it the pleasure of your company on a daily basis. But me.. here I am.. still lurking in the dark, dreaming your presence from a respectable distance. ahhhhh if only I had the courage.. if only...

Ohh I remember...I had it once. I tried to come near.. yes I did...and somehow i thought it worked.. yet I was wrong... it didnt. You shunned me out... so here I am.. alone again, back to where I was before.

I have already accepted my fate, still has high respect on you amongst others... most of all still admiring you from afar.

justme.

Guest gorgeous_23

to you.....

stay away from me..... i want u out of my life coz ur no good to me....please u know hu u are..... find someone else hu could live with ur style.... please....i dont wanna hurt u... i already told u that i can be a good friend but if u insist.... im afraid i would have to stay away from u....i hope u understand...

to you.....

stay away from me..... i want u out of my life coz ur no good to me....please u know hu u are..... find someone else hu could live with ur style.... please....i dont wanna hurt u... i already told u that i can be a good friend but if u insist.... im afraid i would have to stay away from u....i hope u understand...

Oooohhhh... who could that be? :sick:

Guest gorgeous_23
here you go again too much confidence oozing in your system... you better make a reality check!

again? hehehehhehehe.....

i am confident enough that im speaking for myself and that is for real... thanks!!!! DUDE!

Let me start this by saying I love you.

We had a great time. Sleepovers and “syringes” and torn nightgowns and poker. School and playing hooky and crawling home drunk. Malls and gimmicks and “Doon Lang” and macho-dancer moves. Obsessions and heartaches discussed over isaw and fishballs and Plus. Boys (and men!) and the “Bruce Lee nightmare” and calamares and lambanog. Stalking and lasagna and Wendy's and "V". Black stockings and purple highlights and alcohol-induced haircuts and third-eye tattoo smack at the middle of your forehead. Clubs and flirting and butt pinching. Laughter and smiles, sadness and tears.

I was with you when you cried, when that sorry excuse for a man left you. You dried my eyes when I succumbed to the bitterness of love lost.

You tied the ropes. I shaved.

Hell hath no fury like a woman whose friend was scorned.

I was with you when you brought yet another ray of sunshine into this world.

You know me inside out. I know you like the back of my hand.

What makes you think I would leave you, after all we've been through?

I cannot promise you life would be easier than what it is now. But hold on to my promise, my vow.

I will be as good mother to her, as I know you will be.

You are one of the few constants in my life. I would never leave you.

We are bound in spirit, my friend. I will die for you. I will always be here.

T.

I went back to our place .. never thought it could hurt so much, not being ale to talk to you, not being able to kiss you, not being able to feel the warm of your embrace... the closet is now empty... all that's left are memories ..... luv u.. and no one can take that feeling away ... miss you so much ma...

Don't cast loving thoughts in my direction.

I am worth it.

but some ends do no justify the means

and you might trip over.

You said so yourself,

I am young, I have much to learn..

consider yourself one of the many who I will learn from.

and enjoy the ride of life with me for awhile.

you Will learn much from me.

but I seek the love that will sweep me off my feet,

not one which merely pulls the rug from under me.

Edited by swit_lass

Javier Alpasa, SJ * Ateneo de Naga University *

December 24, 2003 Dawn Mass

Huli kong nabuo ang simbang gabi noong magtatapos ako ng elementarya. Meron kasi akong matinding hiling – ang magkaroon ng aquarium. Sino ba dito ang mga bumubuo din ng simbang gabi dahil may hiling? (Uy shy sila, siya’y ayaw umamin.)

Kaya kapag may nagtatanong sa akin, nagkakatotooo ba ang hiling sa nobena ng pasko? Sa karanasan ko, oo, nagkaroon ako ng aquarium makalipas ang ilang buwan. Noong tinanong ko ang kaibigan kong babae, o “girl friend” ang hiling niya daw ay ang magka “papa”. Ang sabi ko ibang kwento na iyan, ako ang hiling ko magkaisda, ikaw kailangang mangisda.

Hiling – ang tagalog kapag sinalin sa ingles – wish. Pero ang salitang bikol na hiling – ang ibig sabihin sa ingles – see. Ang hiling sa tagalog ay ang gusto. Ang hiling sa bikol ay ang nakita.

Noong bago pa ako dito at hindi ko pa nauunawaan ang wikang bikol, naiskandalo ako sa narinig ko sa bagong kakilala, sabi niya “nahiling ko si engineer zero, iyong prefect sa xavier dorm for men.” Naisip ko grabe, H.D. niya si zero – h.d. as in hidden desire. Tapos mali lang pala ang intindi ko at ang totoo si zero ang maraming H.D.s.

Madalas, nagtatanungan tayo ano ang mga hiling natin, ano ang mga wish natin kapag kaarawan, pasko o mga espesyal na okasyon. Pero teka, naitanong na rin ba natin ano kaya ang hiling o wish ng Diyos natin? Kasi kaarawan niya, kasi pasko, kasi espesyal na okasyon.

Naisip ko lang, hindi kaya ang hiling ng Diyos ay may tagalog AT bikol na kahulugan? Palagay ko, ang hiling ng Diyos ay ang mahiling tayong:

1) Nagpapatawaran.

2) Nagmamahalan.

3) Nagbibigayan.

I believe God wishes to see His children live as family. God wishes to see the beauty of His creation manifests in our relationships. God wishes to see His design in its unspoiled, perfect form. God wishes to see. Ang nakakalungkot baka hanggang hiling na lang ang Diyos. Siguro kasi, kahit tayo hanggang hiling na lang. Ang hiling mo manalo sa lotto, pero hindi ka naman bumibili ng tiket. Ang hiling mo magkabati pero hindi ka nagsisimulang lumapit kasi naniniwala kang kasalanan niya. Ang hiling mo maging masaya, pero naasam mo ang wala ka kaysa sa ipagdiwang ang yaman na taglay mo.

Sana may katumbas na bikolanong hiling ang bawat tagalog na hiling. When you wish, act on it. Utilize the great power of the desire behind the wish. Believe in the Alchemist – the whole universe will conspire to grant the deepest desire of your heart. Spiritual writers even say that our deepest desire is also the desire of God for us.

Kaya nagkakaisa ang matinding hiling ng Diyos sa matinding hiling mo. Ang hamon, ipakita mo ang bikolanong hiling. Sana mahiling ng Diyos. Otherwise you will be like Juan Tamad waiting for the fruit to fall straight into your mouth.

Do something. Act on it. Show it.

Just a word of caution, do not get trapped in the “show” portion. Kasi baka maging Master Showman ka na nakasequinz na blazer to get attention at magsabing walang tulugan. Ang pagpapakita ay hindi lang pakitang tao, pare mas mahalaga ang pakitang-Diyos.

Remember, the true test of character is what one does when no one else is looking. Your audience is ultimately God – not the applause nor the recognition of this world. Do not stop at the level where you are merely thankful for the gifts, elevate it to the praise level where your attention is drawn towards the Giver.

Let the Canticle of Zechariah in today’s Gospel serve as an example where we hear Zechariah saying “Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel!”

Palagay ko iyon ang hiling ng Diyos ang mahiling niyang pumupuri tayo sa Kanya. Kasi kung tutuusin ni minsan hindi Siya nagkulang sa atin, bagkus nalulunod pa nga tayo sa hindi mabilang na biyaya ng Diyos. Hopkins is right when he said “that the world is charged with the grandeur of God”.

Pwede mo itong hamunin at sabihin, e brother bakit me hapdi ang puso ko, bakit ako me dinadalang problema, bakit me kapalpakan. Sandali, ang sabi ko nalulunod tayo sa biyaya, hindi lang sa saya, kasi kahit ang lungkot pwedeng maging biyaya. Kahit ang kahirapan, kahit ang problema, kahit ang luha.

A song goes “How shall I sing to God, when life is full of bleakness, empty and chill, breaking my will. I’ll sing through my pain, angrily and aching, crying and complaining. This is my song. I’ll sing it with love.”

Naalala ko ang noche buena namin noong bata pa ako, minsan isang supot lang ng pansit pero ang lakas ng hagalpakan ng tawa namin. At huwag na tayong lumayo pa, tingnan mo ang sabsaban, walang engrandeng handaan – pero engrande ang dahilan. At sana, sana sa paskong ito mahiling mo nang tunay.

Because once you see the grand birthing of this Christ, not only in the manger but in your own very lives – God seeing us do His will, will not be very far.

Kapag tinamaan ka ng tindi ng mensahe ng unang pasko, ang buhay mo habambuhay pasko.

Sana mahiling mo ang bida ng pasko. Hindi po si Santa Claus ang bida ng pasko, kahit masculado na siya at mr. suave pa katulad ko, hindi siya ang bida.

Sana mahiling mo ang Diyos na nagkatawang tao ngayong pasko para sa iyo – para sa iyo. At sana mahiling ng Diyos ang iyong pagkilos, ang iyong pagsusumikap, ang iyong pagtugon.

Tumitig po tayo sa sabsaban. Humiling tayo na sana mahiling natin ang tunay na

pasko.Iyon lang siguro ang hiling ko ngayong nobena. Hindi na aquarium. May fish pond na kasi sa jesuit residence e.

Maligayang, maligayang pasko sa inyong lahat - mga kapuso at kapamilya.

Dear You,

OO ikaw nga!!! Huwag ka na tumingin kung saan-saan pa. Kaw na nga at wla ng iba pa. Matagal ko na kinikimkim itong aking nararamdaman para sayo. Kung alam mo lang kung gaano ako naiingit sa kanya sa tuwing yayakapin mo siya. Naiingit ako tuwing nag-aalala ka para sa kanya. Nag isip tuloy ako. Asan ba ako ng maghulog ng swerte ang diyos? Siguro tulog ako nun. O baka mali yung ginamit kong pang sahod ng swerte. Kasi plato lang ginamit ko, Siguro yung ginamnit nya eh BaTya!!! Kung alam mo lang kung gaano ako nananalangin gabi-gabi para mapg buhusan mo ng kahit konting pansin. nananalangin na sana ako na lang ang minahal mo at hindi sya, san ako na lang ang yakap-yakap mo. Sana tayong dalawa ang laging magkasama. Subalit sino nga ba naman ako, isang hamak na tao lang. Malayo ang agwat nating dalawa! Sa hitsura mo pa lang eh nakaka asiwa na. Napaka ganda mo samantalang ako eh di ko mailarawan. Kung nababasa mo ito sana malaman mo na sa akin galing ito. Wala ako magawa kundi ang panoorin ka na lang sa di kalayuan, panoorin at tingnan kung paano ka ngumiti, pagmasdan ang lahat ng iyong mga ginagawa, at mangarap na sana kasama kita. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: