The Mail Box

Guest Riveria

My Ex Baby,

A million words wouldn't bring you back. I know because I've tried. Neither would a million tears. I know because I've cried.

Your Ex baby

Guest biancaanne

PA, let me remind you that you're at it again. You don't have to always be the more loving one. Let him exert effort this time. If he really wants you, then you'll hear what you need to hear, he'll do what he needs to do. Trust, but don't entrust everything. Save some love for yourself and prepare for what could be the consequences of your actions. You feel he's slipping away and he says he's just busy? Then take it as it is. You will eventually find out anyway. Believe me. Love, but make sure to live first. - BA

Mahal ko,

All the more you are giving me reason to fall in love with you each day. You gave me all reason to look forward to the next day with all that excitement, awaiting of what you will do next. Thank you for making me feel so special & for taking care of me every step of the way. :wub:

You just made my day (again!)....and funny, cause I am missing you already.... I just love seeing you around me, the sight of you is such a bliss :blush:

See you later :*

A lady who is so crazy about you,

Your Sweet

Edited by sikret_prend

To IDS,

Its been four years now and still you haunt my dreams, you are the woman i have loved and still love above all that came and will come. I still long to touch your hand, see the smile on your face, and watch the light play on your skin, but more than anything else, i long for the conversation, the sound of your voice and your laughter. I know i should stop thinking about the past, yet i cannot. Because to me, you are and always will be, the one i had to let go...

EMG

Guest Riveria

Hey

Maybe if I had just looked away that first night you came towards me, everything would be different and my heart wouldn't be breaking right now.

It's Me

goodness.

i dunno why you have to depend on a forum to find the happiness that so eludes you.

ive always thought that you were much smarter than to sulk in a superficial virtual world as this.

your existence doesnt need to be defined and validated by false accolades and trivial moments of rejection.

these are the least that should matter.

do what you're supposed to do, and be happy on your own.

things will fall into place if you start it out right.

Edited by angel_by_day
Guest Riveria

Another letter from him that I want to return.

Hey, Baby, I just wanted you to know that I am the luckiest man in the world to be with you. I have never been so happy in my life then I am when I'm with you. You mean the whole world to me and I can't wait for the day when the world knows the love I have for you. I love you.

It made me smile. Well at least during those times he meant what he said. Hmmm. some good things never last.

Guest Riveria

How can you tell the sun not to shine, when clouds exist. How can ask leaves not to fall when wind exists. How can you tell me not to fall in love when you exist.

Guest biancaanne

Sigh! With just one simple act, you made my day. I totally forgot that I was starting to feel tired and sleepy.

I can't continue writing...otherwise, the people near me now would think that I'm getting crazy with this big grin on my face. :heart:

P.P ... my WITCH friend, galpal! ;)

Thanks for keeping our BOND alive ... despite the fact the 5 witches are no longer together like when JAL was still here in the Philippines.

Thanks for your LOVE, support, confidence, trust and friendship.

I am honored by your invitation.

I know that these were ALL planned ... even BEFORE they actually happened. ;)

Thank you for giving me this GIFT ... to BETTER myself and catapult me to where I am DESTINED to go ... be ... do ... have. ;P

I love you, WITCH! ;)