The Mail Box

JISON <whatever the f#&k your last name is>,

You certainly pulled me and AI along ... thinking we had already got ourselves a SURE tenant in you!!!!

Hello!!!! The last time we were texting last night ... was to finalize our mtg time and place.

Shame on you!!!!

You put me thru HELL ... spending and wasting MY time and AI's expenses.

Whatever your STUPID reasons are ... sana hindi ka ma-karma!!!

Taga-advertising ka nga ... puro BS!!!!

It's btr you showed your TRUE colors now ... than in the LONG run, giving AI headaches.

I can give him HEAD ... just not headaches.

A

For all concerned,

Please, give us a chance. Just lay off us for the moment. We can barely breathe through the controversies and the negativity around us. Let us prove that nobody's playing around. Not I, not her. I know it's hard to believe coming from someone like me. Your concern is well-appreciated but that doesn't mean we'll listen anyway, right? We will stand up for each other and you have my word that I will take care of her in the best way possible. I did say I lover her, right? That's because I do.

For now, please, just be quiet. We're eating reminders for breakfast, lunch, and dinner that we can barely live our lives normally because of this. Please don't take this wrongly. We both love all of you. Those who were for us and otherwise. Those who were against me has valid reasons and I'll give you that. But no one among you knows me completely. Please just sit tight and let me show what I can give her.

We're both very happy with each other. Please, despite your worries, try to be happy for us. We know what we've gotten ourselves into and we're both willing to take the consequences of our actions. I will love her and I will take care of her... you have my word. Last time I checked, it still accounts for something. :) Thank you for understanding.

Leej

Edited by Legionnaire
Guest biancaanne

Biang,

'Been thinking about the decisions I've made in the past 4 years. Maybe it's time to make the right choices for a change.

Now the question of what the right choices are comes into my mind. How can I make the right choices when until now, I still haven't found what I'm looking for? I still don't know what I'm looking for in the first place.

I've had a taste of all facets of love ...loyalty, loss, lust, being left behind. And yet, I still don't feel whole. I'm so afraid of regressing into the demon I was a year of two ago. And yet, my demons continue to haunt me whenever I feel a slight nuisance of rejection or indifference.

Why do I have to be so passionate?

Anne

Edited by biancaanne

To the guy who swept me off my feet,

Falling for you more and more each day....

And am loving the feeling of knowing that you are just there... steadfast and faithful

I may be childish at times but thanks for putting up with me....

And thanks for curing my insecurities, slowly :)

I will always be yours

Your one and only Sweet :blush:

Love,

Your Sweet

Edited by sikret_prend
Guest biancaanne

Angel :hypocritesmiley:

You surprised me twice today.

A good morning message when I'm so used to a good night wish? :blush:

Demon :evil:

PS

Baby steps and no boundaries, right?

SF,

a week stay at boracay was not enough to take away the loneliness of missing

a wonderful person who is so fare away. even the new people i met can be able

to fill the emptiness inside. in a rainy night, the coldness of the weather always

reminds me of a desire to be with someone who is important to me. yes, it's you

and nothing less of you.

my lady, how can such beautiful place known for its serenity be a place of forget-

fulness if that scenery reminds me of someone whom i meet by the time i left that

place is you. it will be next to impossiblity. as the time rolls over, that particular

summer season will never be forgotten because i found someone important to

me. and you know it's you.

bora, thank you for being there when i need to relax, maybe recline and rekindle

my memory of a friend who cares. i just wish that one day, you will allow us to be

there and enjoy the moments of togetherness sharing the feelings of trust and

commitment as we join together the closeness of friendship that only two mature

people can explore.

indeed one day, when two intelligent individuals discovers that love knows no

bounderies, knows no limitations, only the common understanding that they

are there for one another. And if the objectivity is to make the other person

experience the real happiness, i will be there to carry it on. and i will remain

a true friend wherever my destiny takes me.

/YKIC :flowers:

Anonymous,

What about your wife? The one whom you swore an oath infront of the altar and witnesses to have and hold until death do you part? You know you're still married right?

You claim you know what you've gotten yourselves into... what are you planning once all hell breaks loose? Will you still vouch your love for her or will you try to save your own ass?

My friend... I have nothing against you... I'm just asking a question ;)

Cheers,

PK B)

Love,

I had a wonderful time with you while you were here with me, but I know you have a new life now and my hold will just be a memory soon.

I hope you are happy with your life....I know ours have not been a bed of roses. I still hurt because you went away because I cannot take care of us, I still hurt because I am not the one who gives you a better life. But the memories are sweet and lingering....I cannot think of a future without you, despite the darkness of it.

Take care my love.

To the guy who swept me off my feet,

It's one of the best sundays ever... though my days are always at its best everytime I see you.... my eyes sparkles everytime you are around me....and if am in a bad mood, just seeing you smile erases all those negative vibes. And all of my friends are in agreement that you are my Vitamin H..... (Happiness) ;) .. sabi nga nila pag andyan ka na, nag iiba ang aura ng mukha ko.... :D bakit nga kaya? :rolleyes:

This day is perfect..... I couldn't ask for more :wub:

Let's just sustain what we have.....k?

Falling for you more and more each day,

Your Sweet :*

Edited by sikret_prend

to the one I love,

I understand what you're feeling and I do appreciate your concern. Thanks for telling me your innermost thoughts and pseudo fears in a very comic manner... don't worry, I will not bow down to the peer pressure. My mind is my own and everything I do is out of my own volition. I won't do this just for you, it's primarily for me because it is my choice. Just please remind me if I am beginning to be too much of a workaholic again. Partida lang. Ikaw din naman e. Thanks for pushing me up like a wonderbra. Always expect me to be there too to pump up your ego everytime you need some pumping. :)

For us. Once I nail THAT, walang sabi-sabi! :lol:

We still have a few years more to enjoy Pinas. I'm scared, but at least now it's official... you'd be there to hold my hand while we jump into the unknown.

I love being your wife AND your mistress. Thanks for spoiling me rotten. hehehe.

love,

your world

ps

walang binatbat si Hayden! Panis! :lol: sabihin mo sa kanya wag ilabas yung video ninyong dalawa ha? :lol:

I miss you so much.

Guest biancaanne

:hypocritesmiley:

It's all good...

If don't love me, somebody else will.

Don't you ever get too comfortable...

(Excerpt from Lil Wayne's "Comfortable" featuring Babyface).

:evil:

To a Special Friend,

I'm just too afraid to admit what I feel for you because I'm afraid that you might slip away from me.

I'm good with whatever we have right now. It helps me keep things in perspective.

But sometimes, I wish I knew exactly how you feel for me. Sometimes, I wish I can tell the difference between you being a sweet friend to me just like you are to most of our friends versus you being sweet just for me, and to me.

I hate this ambiguity. I wish I can dare you to make a move, but I can't. I'd rather keep you as a friend, rather than lose you altogether.

Your Dear Friend,

PA