The Mail Box

pogi,

the afternoon videoke trip in our room was so fun that I am now looking forward to the next one.

Thanks for understanding that I am going through a rough time right now. Independence is something I have always dreamed of, but now that recent life changing events are pushing me towards finally attaining one, I realize that I am scared of it too. Maybe it's because I'll be missing them, or maybe because I'm alarmed of their sudden change in decision, maybe I have been emotionally sheltered too for as long as I can remember. Maybe it's because I am scared for them too. It's sad that I have to let go of a lot of things, especially those that have sentimental value, but I guess that's the way life goes sometimes. It's getting out of that comfort zone that feels icky. They are worried bout that too, but I guess they've finally realized that I am no longer a baby so that I can go through this just like an adult would. They also are confident that I can because you are beside me. They love you now as one of their own, and seeing how you are taking care of me, they know that I am in good hands. You have, believe it or not, been entrusted with one of their most precious possessions. :) Everybody's leaving... Thanks for being here beside me still, and when it's my turn to leave, I won't be leaving without you. :) Let's just see this as another adventure. I'm finally an adult, baby...

Thanks for being the man too who makes sure that his lady is well armed. That was way too much to cover stuff till I get things up and running again.

And I still can smell you on me... more than a year and yet the ____ keeps getting better and better.

As for V day, we really are not the type to celebrate it from day one, so let's not stress ourselves out planning and spending and let's just pig out instead, OK? :lol:

your best friend,

the one who can't pass your stupid "ultimate truth" test. :lol:

ps

and you know how much I cringe when guys wink on me...

but I don't know what happened how come you're the only person in the world who can get away with it with me not bashing your balls out. cute...

so here's to you too... ;)

Edited by BallBreaker

SF,

a chinese proverb states: A journey of a thousand miles

begins with a single step. thank you for allowing me to join

your journey. It is a travel worth starting and a challenge

to take it till the end. yes, i might not be a perfect man nor

an ideal man to journey with. but i promise to be an exciting

and meaningful partner you can be.

the meeting of the mind and the challenges that is being presented

right in front of me is worth facing. the cerebral in me is telling me

to move beyond the ordinary, yes beyond the mediocrity. i want to

be as inspiring as i can be. i am starting to learn lessons beyond the

published books of the popular book stores or even beyond university

libraries or even my personal libraries. you are indeed a book that

needs to be opened and to discover that you are more than a

thousand books that i can learn from.

indeed i thank you for the time that you can share in my heavy moments.

it is such a preparation in the rigorous moments i can be with my clients.

yes, to be a burden bearer is such a challenging profession. to make a

person right at your front be able to smile in a day or week or months of

chaos is no joke. but thank you that can manage to make me smile.

even just for a while.

SF, thank you that you have opened a door in your life for me to come

in. when i started this journey, i was thinking that you need me more than

i need you. but the rove is worthwhile and it seems that there was a change

or shift of the former event. today, it seems that i need you more, than you

need me more. indeed, you are a subject worth pursuing, researching,

posting, and it humbles me to know on how naive i am.

as you continue to travel with me, may you find fulfillment in the things that

are important to you. carrier, personality development, a dream house (maybe)

a vacation, and some things that you deemed important. i will remain a wind

beneath your wings in a time that you needed me most. remember, i can drop

everything just for you.

i will remain. :flowers:

Special Old Friend,

Hearing your voice suddenly made me feel so elated

A good stress reliever, since I have been so busy this morning...

You just don't know how much I am missing you now...

I just wanted to hold you and just rest in your arms...

I don't know what you did to me...

But you are making me nuts :)

Looking forward to see more of you.... :wub:

Sweet

to B- ,

i hope you find your peace... stop wondering about 'what happened during that time' coz it's all in the past - done. over with. move on. let it go.

you're with someone new, and at least respect that commitment... and for cryin' out loud, stop referring to your girl as "the resident evil" !! eventhough it's funny as hell, considering the circumstances, believe me when i tell you - it is NOT an easy thing to do... to live with you... and all that living with you entails... so cut her some slack... and if you really don't see yourself with her in the future... then be a man and tell her straight... geeze.

mon loup,

i was okay... with our set-up before... status: "officially dating" and nothing more serious than that... up until now, despite me asking you and you telling me (i love you, i need you because i love you) i still cannot fathom why you asked me to be your woman, when all that time you knew that you were technically still with her... even if she's no longer here... even if it's been how many months already... i really wish that you tied up all your loose ends first... before asking me to be with you.

because honestly, i was perfectly okay - with how we were... before you said 'i love you'

i never thought that those 3 words, coming from you, would make me feel a sense of trepidation... but yeah... and i don't know if you noticed my hesitation in replying... but see... part of me didn't want to reply... at all... not because i didn't care about you, not because i didn't feel the same... but because, i didn't feel that it was the right time... for either of us to commit...

*sigh*

but since all that is water under the bridge... i just hope you won't waste this by dicking around and simply do what you know needs to get done... and stop what you know you shouldn't be doing anymore... if you want what we have to last.

Special Old Friend,

Thanks for the wonderful suprise last night

I was honestly shocked by that gesture

Huwag mong akong sanayin, baka hanap hanapin ko lalo

...as it is, I am going nuts about you :wub:

You made my life more exciting by those spontenous actions

Which I have been wishing to experience, at a certain point in my life

Hay naku... excited tuloy ako gumising every morning

Wondering ,what will you do next :)

Thank you for giving more color to a nearly monochromatic life of mine :)

Sweet

:heart:

tbblw,

maybe taking the bus to work was a wrong idea. I now get your point 'bout how men has that choice of turning their radar off and how women can be subject to advances (whether they be sleazy or, in this case, masked gallantly) even if they do nothing and have their radars turned off as well. good thing you're there to be my man guide when my pseudotestosterone levels dip low. thanks for letting me in on some man secrets behind masked pick up lines! galing mo talaga 'pre! expert na expert! :lol: then again, don't worry... I also have that choice to know how far it'll go and say no, add to that a trusty swiss knife just in case it gets extremely out of hand. one old lesson I have to relearn: never, ever, talk to strangers. I now do understand too the reason behind those mp3 players. I really am glad you're not like that just so you'd be sure I'd have nothing to worry or be uncomfortable about.

next time sa girls na lang ako papayag ng ganun. ;)

bb

--------------

mr.,

it was so nice of you to to pay for my fare because I don't have change with me and tell me stories of true love and stuff... it kinda made me think of how lucky I am to be in a good, solid relationship like what you have. I can't think of how many "awwwws" I have remarked during that time you were telling me 'bout how your relationship is like and how you asked me for tips regarding love and all that jazz. I also can't count the "ooohs" I said (it's because I can't think of anything else to say) regarding stories of your impressive background. that is, until you asked me out for coffee and for my number.

my man is right... men who are really that in love wouldn't chat up with random strangers (especially on buses) that they find pretty about their happy love lives then ask them out afterward without either her or him. I wouldn't be comfortable with that if I was your girl. hmmmm.... imagine how she would feel. :P

arrrrgh! how could I have fallen for what BF termed as the oldest trick in the book? bring a watch next time, and I can pay for myself too, thank you very much. :) good thing that'll be the first and last time you'd see me or hear from me. thanks for the chat though... it did made me realize something.

natanga ako dun a! :lol:

ms.

Edited by BallBreaker

To whom it may concern : SOF

Just some lyrics that's been running through my head....been holding it...but, just wanted to sing this for you :)

Hope you won't mind :P

I cant fight this feeling any longer

And yet Im still afraid to let it flow

What started out as friendship, has grown stronger

I only wish I had the strength to let it show

I tell myself that I cant hold out forever

I said there is no reason for my fear

Cause I feel so secure when were together

You give my life direction

You make everything so clear

And even as I wander

Im keeping you in sight

Youre a candle in the window

On a cold, dark winters night

And Im getting closer than I ever thought I might

Name that tune eh! :boo:

....I just can't contain it.....for now...

Have a great day my special one :)

Sweet

Special Old Friend,

Am ecstatic by your gesture...

I literally jumped out of my seat while having lunch with my family

I never really had an idea that you would suprise me (again!)

Thank you for exerting a great effort..for making me feel so special..for all the small and big things that you are doing and you did

To made me feel that I am a woman, inside and out... :wub:

Thank you for having me feel this certain emotion again...

I am so glad to have seen you again..... thanks to fate that brought us back together :)

You made my day.... :*

Your Sweet

:heart:

thebigbadlonewolf,

YES...

... one word that will change our lives forever. that single word signifies my commitment and devotion to you, and I will wear this ring that symbolizes your same promise to me and how precious and rare I am to you.

thank you for giving to me that one special moment I have been secretly wanting for all my life. I will never forget every second of that. thanks for making sure it would be memorable because it is meaningful, it is special, and because it is about you, about me, about us. I now understand why it means a lot... because I have felt it already. thank you for asking for their blessing - it shows how much respect you have for me. I know it was nerve wracking for you and it is one of your life's biggest challenges ever, but you're the man to have pulled it off! everything was so perfect, as you are for me. more than all of those, thank you for waiting all your life and taking your time to make sure that your forever will be spent with "the one". I am so grateful to God for making me "the one".

not because we have to, but because we want to.

I love you and I can't wait to go through the journey that lies ahead with your hand in mine.

your happy fiancee,

BallBreaker

Edited by BallBreaker

You,

That was a terrible feeling. I never thought I could ever feel worse than I already am. That's twice.

I'm beginning to hate this situation that I'm in. I'm wishing hard that something just went wrong in there, that its not really true. Then i wouldn't be hanging on to you for dear life. We both know how hard it is to grow up without that person by your side, that's the only reason I'm here. I just want you to be there also. Yun lang.

Me

~~~

Island Girl,

I missed you. Don't worry we'll get through this. Just don't think too much and please, please, try to forget things that would only make you sad. Baby peanut and I will see you when you get back here, ok?

Much love,

Me

~~~

BB,

Congratulations are in order! I'm happy for you! I'll see you soon.

B

Edited by ButtChicKick

You #1:

For being so quick to judge me, I can't say how much that hurt me...

For not being a man enough to tell me how you feel, I feel so insulted...

For not having the courage to say goodbye decently, I felt ignored...

need i say that you were so pathetic, digging up old bones and when I asked about her, you answered me with forget it!

did you ever think for one second how it's going to make me feel? I guess you're unthinking after all.

...but then again, I want a MAN not BOY.

Grow up, get a life and live it to the fullest!

You #2:

You're about the same as #1

Though you did not judge me, you disrespected me, for that I can't say how much anger I feel...

For not being a MAN when you said you were, I feel blessed that we only knew each other for a short time. I hope that your GF would have something to be proud of. But I guess there's none.

For missing a social life but not the one you love, I don't know if I should pity you or should I just say: GET MOVIN' GET A LIFE!

TO BOTH OF YOU:

...but then I'm glad that our friendship ended, though even without a goodbye...

IGNORING SOMEONE IS A COWARDLY WAY OUT

Photoman,

Do you feel what I feel? Have we finally set our feet on the ground? I know you would agree that our beginning and end are just an inch away. Came too fast, gone too soon. It's a wise decision to save the word coz it's easier to let go. Now you see the wisdom of my hesitation. What seemed to be an agony has now become a blessing. It was a beautiful moment which I knew will not remain forever. I will continue to hold the funny moments, the butterfies in the stomach, the sleepless nights...until time chooses to let go and make way for, perhaps, a better option. And knowing you, the ever Mr. Positive Thinker, this is just a hiccup we both needed to go through with a little water to ease the pain and a camera click that makes us look ahead.

Thank you for making me feel alive even for that short span of time.

Danielle