The Mail Box

Missy,

When one leaves, another comes. I am most sure that there are more than one waiting in the wings.

I'm not inviting you for coffee, that's too serious. How about ice cream? Maybe it will ease the saddness away. Chill out with me? Let's see how pretty you are when you smile.

Molina

What does your love mean to me

its something i can't answer easily

just like the air that i breathe

you fill me up inside, you give me all that i need

like a bird flying high on a summers day

you're the wind that carries me away

to a place where you and i will always stay forever

if i never get to heaven then at least i will have known

i had an angel here on earth that I could call my very own

and if this world should end tomorrow, this much i know is true

i found my piece of heaven the day that i found you

longer than poets will rhyme

my love will burn for you until the end of time

if i should die before tomorrow comes

i wont regret a single day, because i had your love

must be somethin in the way you say my name

it takes away my worries and my pain

i know we'llmake it through the rain together

like a river flows and a flower grows, my love for you will never fade

like the sun will rise in the morning sky

you know that i am here to stay forever...

I/TG,

I have enough of this flirting with J/TB. That behavior is already beyond friendship. How often does he call you? As if you would care about what i think anyway, you left me high and dry yesterday. :thumbsdownsmiley: It isn't even the first time. Do you have a convenient excuse? It doesn't excuse not even letting me know. <_<

A

Edited by CodenameV

for my gayboyposse - lord, don, jay and emman,

guys i miss you so darned bad. i super missed you yesterday - i did the houston fitness fest - an all day les mills classes fiesta! ive been trying to find les mills here in hicksville forever and yes... theyre finally here! i hooked up with other les mills teachers yesterday and now i have a better idea where to find combat and pump... that should hold me for now.

how i wish you guys were there .... being there brought me back to the days when we would just work out all day. body combat with mitch, body pump and body jam with paolo and body balance (yeah even if you guys hated balance you would still attend it with me) with winnie. then lunch at greenbelt 3 after. then shopping. then cbtl. then .... bed bar! lol.... i was a total fag hag then huh? but i loved you guys to pieces... love you to pieces still...

doing those familiar classes, under the heat of the sun .... it just made me long for home a bit more than usual. doing those jumpkicks - sheer heaven! and remember the track echepelante (spelling?) that i abhorred during jam before? lol...how ironic that that was one of the featured tracks yesterday... but its always body pump that gets me going. the pushing to the limits, the doing those freaking bicep curls with the big donuts, the shaking muscles, the total exhaustion coupled with the highest of highs after class... god i felt good!

im pretty sore right now. sunburnt too (which looks good, if i may say so myself) ... but im sore and sunburnt in a good way. im sore and sunburnt with a smile, no a grin on my face. i had a great day yesterday - 4 hours of working out (well 5 cause i did an extra class in the morning at the gym just for good measure) always does that ...

i miss you guys... ill try to see you soon.

your faghag - kikai.

A

It's not the right way to treat a lady. We are best of friends and definitely she is not flirting with me so don't ever call her like that again. Give her due respect. Better calm down and concentrate on other things. Focus on courting than competition. And may the best man win.

J

hoy mag email naman kayo saken mga hinayupak kayo!

ano...bale wala nanaman ako sa inyo?

e ano nga ba naman? hmp.

wala lang...:(

jd....mahal na mahal kita...miss na miss na miss na miss kita...

you don't know how terrible I feel...

everytime you cross my mind...

it's like...

no...there's nothing quite like it...

nothing... :cry:

What are distances and boundaries?

We shall go from country to country.

Champagne and perfect sun.

Overflowing everything.

Warm bed, tight hugs

big kisses, explosive thumps.

In my wide open surrender, you asked if that's what I do for my boyfriend.

In your most vulnerable moment, you called me girlfriend.

And I melt as you take form before me

as you form me in your melting...

Are these true?

Me and you,

and the perfect synchrony

of opposite worlds?

You told me you love me in ways I cannot understand.

I love you in ways I want you to understand.

You told me you are mine.

Believe me, I am yours.

Can there be any other sense in that?

kahit di natasahan ang lapis ko, tuloy lang ang guhit. pero blangko ang papel.

bakit nga ba di ka makatkat sa isip ko? bakit nga ba naiisip ko kung gaano ka kalambot?

siguro ang bango ng hininga mo...ang sarap mo siguro bumulong. bulungan mo ko maghapon. kahit magdamag.

ayaw ko ng gatas...pero yun ang nasa isip ko tuwing tititigan kita. ewan ko kung bakit. parang gusto kong malasing sa gatas.

nahihibang na ko. yun nga siguro. iinom nga ko ng beer mamaya. tapos tititigan kita uli. tapos matutulog ako...

kayakap ka...malambot...mabango

Dear Ninongs,

I need your guidance from where you guys are. I fervently hope you can give it to me. At my age, you guys were at the height of your powers. I don't want to be a big head and claim that I'm also there but I'm pretty sure you guys know my true score.

I am at a crossroads, you see. Due to all the hard work and discipline I've put in, the stakes have become quite high. There are certain moves I want to make but I want them done the right way.

Please show me a sign.

wyld,

thank you for always accomodating my requests.

i dont think you've been fully appreciated by some of the peeps here but let me tell you, that you are very much appreciated.

hopefully next time, when i pm you, it wont be for requests.

Light_Hammer

;)

Edited by Light_Hammer

The lure of the moon brings out my lunacy. Even the mackerel sky could not contain my melancholy. I search within for what of you I kept. It is that which saves me from further folly.

I miss you, baby, sweetheart, honey, truly.

As long as we are together, what are miles and money, really?

As it shall be, we shall await for each other's kisses within days.

Ah, such is our fate.

We shall continue transcending boundaries.

I fly, you fly, between us, distance is nothing.

♫,

you confuse me... or is it i just confusing myself?

i'm too tired of thinking, just give me a sign and i'll let go... :cry: pains me much just the thought of losing you, but how could a person lose someone whom he/she never really had?

i'll quote you from one of your poems... "you're becoming too important to me already, you should disappear" :(

mohao

you left your cd sa car. the one that you always bring around and play whenever you ride with me. bat ka tahimik kanina? may problem ba? sabi ko naman sa yo wag mo masyadong isipin yun.

honga pala, here's the youtube link nung favorite song mo dun:

. just finished watching it. actually, kanina ko pa pinapanood. di ko kasi masyadong maintindihan yung sinasabi mo eh. di naman siguro ganun. alam mo, ipa-translate muna natin before ka mag-isip nang ganyan.

basta.

wag mo masyadong isipin yun.

trinoma date, sumabet

di mo na nga ako sinipot, di mo pa ko tinext man lang. why? mabaho ba ang hininga ko? di pa naman ako dumidikit sa yo ah.

dahil ba sentrang luma lang ang kotse ko? hoy, loaded yun! di mo pa narinig ang sounds nun noh! o pinagtripan mo lang talaga ako?

sige, pagkukwentuhan ka na lang namin ng kaibigan kong nagreto sa yo. etatmobulok!