The Mail Box

Guest globetrotter

i know its been a difficult week for you.but just hang on,ok?things will get better. just remember that i'm always here for you.

take care of yourself and do have enough rest.bak magkasakit ka nyan.

labs yu.

He killed himself?

I heard the news from you.

No one kills himself because of me.

I am nothing,

so why would he do that?

You told me that you saw him in a casket,

I don't beleive you.

I see your eyes red.

I beleive you.

Arrrggghhh...

It's true.

It's true.

He killed himself

because of me.

Guest simply_miss

...to whom should I say yes?

To the one who loves me or to the one I love?

...how can I open up my heart again when it seems like someone else captured it...

Why is it...wrong guy...wrong time...wrong proposals..

How I wish it's him

Edited by simply_miss
Guest globetrotter

its nice to hear your laughs again.its been a while since i heard them probably because of the hectic workload you have at your cuz's place.

now that you're going back to your own place, hope you can have your well deserved rest and spend some time again with your sister.

take care.behave po ako,as promised.

love you.

I'm sorry I had to leave you Dad & Mom. I'm sorry I had to be away. 10 months now. My heart tells me that I have to be with him.

It's not an easy decision. Everyday my heart cries as I long to be with you again. My first home - I so long to feel your embrace and warmth and protect me from all the pains that I am now experiencing. How I miss you both...

Para sa yo...

Paano ba nasusukat ang pagmamahal?

Nasa bawat mensahe ba ito na ipinapadala natin sa isat isa?

Nasa bawat kataga ng pagmamahal bang sinasabmit natin tuwing tayo ay naguusap?

Nasa higpit ba ng yakap at init ng mga halik na syang pasalubong natin sa isat isa?

Nasusukat nga ba ang pagmamahal?

O sadya bang walang katapusan ito?

Maari lang yatang sukatin ang tagal ng pagmamahalan

Kung hanggang kailan ito tatagal.

Kung may hihigit pa sa habang buhay,

Ganong katagal kita mamahalin.

Hindi makakalimutan...

Ngayon at sa darating pang mga araw.

Mula sa akin

Edited by Wyld
Guest simply_miss

Yesterday doesn't matter

Tommorow I just might be gone

So listen to me now

As I try to say

That all I want is you today ...

...remembering everything we've been through and how much you cried just for me to stay makes me think of coming back home...somethings will never change...it will remain that way...but let me find my heart again, i don't know to whom it belong anymore... let me find answers to all the questions in my mind and in my heart...

if you only knew what you put me through.. maybe you will understand...despite that ....yes...all i want is you today.... though a cloud of doubts and uncertainties clutter my mind not knowing where will this bring me again.....

sorry to have shocked you with my honesty. i forgot i am my alternick. would you have any idea it is i talking? i am putting on a personality who sometimes forgets she is just a borrowed one and i, with misses, flesh out the real me.

but i have always been true to my word. otherwise would you have come this far? i'm putting up a wager that this week you will abandon the idea of the pursuit. why bother with this? why with one who seems to play difficult?

oh, i'm sure you're unlike some men i have just read about who are callous and unemotional and who think women are replaceable things. and i can so easily leave you because you are not a friend.

but, tsk!

yours,

my alternick

To my ex-fiance,

i sincerely hope that you have found the comfort and warmth that you search for in his arms, the touch that was lost in my soul travel with you. May you for all eternity take comfort in the promise that i am in love with you no more, but in losing my love for you has set you free. it was you who created distance, finite space between us, but it was me realizing that i am no longer in love with you because you have lost your love for me, has given up, has forgotten the persuit and has given you your freedom. Good vibes, peace, love, and empathy...

post-78651-1125380130.gif

post-78651-1125380173.jpg

after all that horse s**t... u ask if we can we still be friends?

the audacity... it blinds me...

but i should know better, you've known me long enough. my thoughts and tendencies... youve come to measure them very well... to a fault even. and i would not have guessed that you'd say hi. not after all this... i guess after all, im the more predictable one.

and u guessed right again... u knew id say the exact thing... afterall, no man has the right to turn down a hand that has been offered in peace... not even god.

but still... the audacity... sheesh.

dear kendz..

i know that its still to early to assume things.. we know each other for what? almost a month? you cannot blame me for liking you..

i saw the comfort in you that i've been looking for since my girlfriend dumped me for a seaman..

i'm happy when im with you.. i laught when i hear your jokes..

i listen to your stories.. and most of all.. i think im starting to fall for you..

im sorry if its too early, 'cause we both came from a failed relationship..

i know that you like being with me also, but as a friend..

i know that you like someone else.. he works with you..

i have nothing to be proud about myself.. look at me!

and look at him.. im no match for him.. he has the physical qualitys of a guy that every woman likes..

but i understand.. i think i'll always will...

and i can wait for the time that we will be more than just friends..

ingats always...

-kits-

i should be home hours already.. but im still here waiting for you to finish your work, your duty.. its just 5:30 PM and you will be out by 8pm.. what em i doing!!! im cool... i can do this... i've been doing this for over a week now... im still here waiting for you..

I refuse to wait for you any longer. There was a time in my life when I would have saved myself for you alone. In my heart no one else would do. I belonged to no one else but you. That isn’t me anymore. My heart finally caught up with my brain and I finally saw that all of it was just nothing but fantasies. Dreams that only I wanted. There was no hope left for us. As each day passed, it became clearer to me that it was never meant to be. We were never meant to be.

I refuse to live in the past. What we shared lives in the past, it doesn’t control me any longer. Don’t get me wrong, I will forever treasure it but I won’t let it hold me back. I won’t let it ruin who I was and who I am now. For a time, I almost forgot who I was without you. I’ll never let that happen again. I won’t ever lose myself again.

I refuse to fight anymore. For several months now, I’ve been fighting. I’ve been fighting for our friendship and for us. However, no matter what I do, I seem to be losing. Whenever I feel as if I’m going to buckle down because of the pressure, the thought that somehow maybe you are fighting for us too kept me going. But months have passed, I haven’t heard from you. Somehow I finally realized that I was the only one fighting for us. I was doing everything I could possibly can for someone who was and never will be mine.

I refuse to believe that you didn’t love me. Somehow, someway, I know that I have a place in your heart. You may not have been able to love me the way I wanted you to love me but I know that even for just a second, you really did love me.

I refuse to lose hope. It may not be you. It may take me forever to find him, but I will. Tears have been streaming down my cheeks for too long but not anymore. I have learned so many things from all this. Things that I felt should have been taught to me some other less painful way but somehow I don’t regret it. It made me stronger. It made me look inside myself and really see who I really am and not who I thought I was. Hope kept me going. The hope for better things to come, the same hope that one day I will finally be over you.

i am fine now! i should be... and i am! why the hell did you have to send me that stupid e-mail! havent you heard? i said im fine now!

barely a month ago, i just got news from f... she seems rather sad of the decisions she's made. about us and about the consequenses she is now facing. before that, ive always thought i should've done more... now, i know i did the right thing. i never thought it would feel this way. i always thought id feel vindicated! nah... feel more like a validation that i made the right choice... did the right thing...

i wont wait for that same news from you. you were never that type anyways... either way i still know i did the right thing. i know i never faltrered. for now... pls let me be. i was doing well... and i am.

im fine now remember?

Nakakatuwang isipin.

Hindi inaasahang pangyayari.

Pagbabangaan ng isip.

Pagkakakilala ng puso.

Nakakaaliw hindi ba.

Nagumpisa sa biruan.

Nagumpisa sa iwasan.

Ngayon, pagmamahalan.

Nakakapagtaka nga ba.

Puso at isip ang nagtagpo.

Nagkaintindihan.

Nagkaisa.

Walang katakataka.

Sadyang itinalaga.

Nakamtan ang matagal ng hanap.

Pagmamahal...ngayon at magpakailanman.

:wub:

am i looking for a reason to legitimize my leaving?

i don't know. sometimes i'm certain i can't take anymore. and then, by some strange occurrence, i end up swallowing my words again... along with my pride... and i hear myself say, "alright, one more."

sometimes i wonder if it's all worth it. seeing as the future doesn't look too bright for the both of us. and the present ain't all that stunning to see either. i wonder what exactly is keeping this together and what's stopping it from falling apart. i wonder why it doesn't just die a natural death. i wonder that since you're just as miserable as i am, why you won't relent and just let go.

i wonder a lot of things, a lot of the time.

and instead of working on it, like we say we should, we both just end up looking stumped and exhausted. wondering why when we know exactly what.

we've become exactly what we set out not to be. and i'm not the least bit surprised.

Guest globetrotter

i smile when i think about the naughty things we did everytime we talk.its like a switch wherein we can easily shift from one mode to another. im really comfortable talking to you.

thanks for always being there for me. i love you my dearest.