The Mail Box

D,

I'm becoming too obvious, too transparent about how I feel towards you, am I? I hope you don't mind it. I do my best to restrain myself from being so thrilled every time I am with you.

Yes, that kilig thing happens to me. What i'd give to know that it does to you, too. However, even if there is, I know that you hate overt displays of affection.

I'm getting carried away again with my daydreams, am I?

***sighs***

I hope you enjoy your natal day. I hope you like the cake the team bought for you. I'm sure your family has prepared something for you.

Makes me wonder what I'd do on MY natal day a few days from now. Sleep all day? Haha. I need to be dragged out of the house to enjoy it somewhat. Unless my professors brilliantly dump me with paperworks to celebrate my birthday in a library.

I'm thinking too far ahead. it's your day today. Enjoy it.

Maligayang Kaarawan!!

Udeng

• Like (+1) 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Bureau of Customs,

Syet na syet ang mga ideya ninyo! Kasing baho ng mga tae nyo! Tae na nyo lahat! Mga corrupt!

Gusto ninyo ipatupad ang batas? Pwes, inuhin ninyong parusahan yang mga gahaman sa pera na mga tauhan ninyong mga nangingikil at nasusuhulan dyan! Pagpapatupad ng batas yan! Mga tinamaan kayo ng magaling!

Nagmamahal,

Tax Payer

Guest Vesper_

Hi! Hope all is well you! Know this that everytime I smile at you across the room or ran into each other at a luncheon or i welcome you into my home. Let that smile be a reminder of just how much i despise you. And everytime i hug you? The warmth you feel is myhatred burning through.

D,

You'll always be my beloved miron. I'm okay with the idea that we'll only be friends.

Just don't go away even if I become too obvious about my feelings for you.

B,

You are a shameless flirt.

Even if I know that it could be you, the lack of honesty I sense from you stops me from taking the leap.

I'll rape you until you get rid of your other girls and beg for me to stay for good.

Udeng

My little inspiration,

Hope that you live up to the promise that you have, that you'll be able to succeed and be able to take care of those who most need of your care.

And that you will eventually belong to where deservedly you should be.

And may the Lord grant me the grace to live to see these good things unfold...

Pa,

para sayo to actually..

I'm the only one you've got. I wish you would be nicer to me. It wasn't my fault that you're in that situation. It was never my fault so don't talk to me like I was the one to blame in everything. In the first place I do all the stuff for you to be better. Don't make me regret my decisions just to be by your side. I'm not a robot. I get hurt too. You may have never seen my cries for thea longest time but that doesn't mean I don't. And with your condition you still get to threaten me? Go and k*ll me now if that's what you please. Where does being mean and stubborn leave you when I'm gone? Your money can't buy you love, care and attention. Don't drive me away because when I finally decide to go, it's gonna be real.

Ang iyong anak

• Like (+1) 1

B,

For once, stop being cryptic and say things upfront.

Say what you mean and mean what you say. I hate mind games.

If it's us, then it's us. If you are not ready, but want me to watch you climb that hill, then say so.

I am not a psychic. But I can become your psycho.

Udeng

• Like (+1) 1

Allow me to share a friend's short note to a love one, with his permission:

To RSVP,

I have surrendered everything for you baby... If I may have hurt you in any way, or make your life difficult, I'm deeply sorry. For my whole life, this is my first time and my last to fall in love to someone else.... I will be here forever, I may not be the man of your dreams, or someone who could bring you at the altar but as someone waiting for you to allow me to be a source of your strength, comfort, care, laughter, joy and anything I could be of service to you... I am not allowed to love you romantically but I will love you as someone I am allowed to be...

From,

HRB

• Like (+1) 2

You,

Last night I was actually rummaging my inbox and I saw our exchange of conversation. I just miss the way you talk to me like that. I'm just waiting for your messages actually. You don't have to intertwine with the BS comments. All you gotta do is send me that message/email. :wub:

Stay safe.

Anne