The Mail Box

Guest biancaanne

:huh: - I'm not anyone's territory. I'm glad you know your place. You know who I am in love with and I'm sorry to repeat the fact that he's not you.

^_^ - You will always be my big little brother. I can't put my finger on why people are so damn adamant about their false perceptions.

-_- - 'Time to give you the cold shoulder. Mame's tired playing games. You have someone else to play with now. Goodbye.

:goatee: - I still miss you. When will we ever get to marathon-talk again?

:cry: - Stop being a loser magnet. 7 days to go 'till the cyclical depression sinks in...just quit with the expectations so you won't feel last year's desperation.

:sleepysmiley03: - Blissful...I need you.

Edited by biancaanne

A

Sometimes i believe the term "this is a small world"

1 night we met again after some years of not seeing each other and we met in an unexpected scene.

some memories came back... those memories are parts that makes

the whole of where i am right now... (and still i know iv'e wronged you)

i hope lets just use the past as our inspiration to grow because we are in a different world today

that no ordinary person's mentality can fathom..

and yeah.. i do really hope that you already forgave me...

and still be friends whatever happens...

and please... take care of the "thing" that i gave you long ago.. i hope you can see me wearing that

lucky stuff again...

and finally

i accept the path you chose for your life...

your guardian demon is just in the background..

take care,

Lagnonector

Guest Riveria

Sir,

Two days and two nights of not being to see you can really made me sick...

I can't wait to see you again....

Thank you for lifting me up during those times that I'm so down...

See you soon....

Hey I miss you.

Ma'am

sweetie yesterday was to say the least cosmically orgasmic!!! :) i missed you. but alas you have to be away yet again.

well do let me know when youre flying back :)

i know this isnt anything really. but ill take what i can. and its a happy thought :) and boy did you rock my insides sorely sweet!!! grrrr...

it feels a bit sad i cant feel you inside me now. but i am looking forward to your next assignment here ;)

I know I can't have you, but at least I can see your sweet smile everyday. That's enough for me. Some birds just have too beautiful a song, too radiant a plume, for one to cage and possess them. You're not literally a bird, of course. You don't eat worms or have the full anatomy of a bird. But you have every right to choose where to alight where your heart tells you. See you tomorrow, or until I resign when my two-year contract expires.

Guest biancaanne

Ne,

As I spend more time at home, I am slowly beginning to realize why I can't seem to face my fears head on and move forward without you.

I realize that as we age another year together and as individuals, what we have left is the constancy of assurance that, we both have each other to cling to.

Some would misconstrue this as dependency or complacency. I think not. It is perhaps this undecipherable factor that keeps a partner coming back to his/her partner.

I have fallen in love with someone else, but he seems disinterested. I want to continue by telling you that I love you, but I do not. I no longer feel that fire in me that keeps me alive when i am with you. But if love is the wood that keeps the fire surviving, then you are my wood and this is still love.

I realized that this person I am in love with is a better version of you, only, it is you I have. Isn't that so wrong?

And yet, I am still trying. I will try to salvage what affection is left in me. For affection is all I can give you.

I am a free spirit. You cannot bind me to the earth...

Tabsuy

to the bestest builder in the whooole wide world,

I have this one question that's really bothering me. I feel like I know you more than I know myself and vice versa, but apparently, there are things still hidden, and they continue to puzzle me till now. All throughout our relationship - from friendship to marriage, I just have to ask this once...

bakit laging nakataas yung isang kamay ng mga people sa mga plans and designs mo? :D

confused,

your wife

This should have been unsent…

It really just started out with attraction. Attraction that was not mutual at first, well yes she is cute but I didn’t expect to fall for her now. At first the attraction was one-sided, it was her who was attracted to me (not that I’m bragging or anything but it just was), but right now it seems that I’m the one who is attracted to her.

Stupid was the shy, reserved, and anti-social visage that I’d shown that night. It would seem that things should have kick-started by now if I had been more vocal, affable, and a good conversationalist at person.

Starting off at the wrong foot was a big mistake, and now it’s making me feel like a shmuck because things are going well but it is only leading to a friendship, and not the way that I wish it would lead to.

Now the only thing keeping me sane is by listening to songs, which makes me even a sadder sob than what I already am. Why just can’t I tell her what I feel and just get over it? And why am I afraid to do such? Is this another case of being afraid to befall rejection by someone who I am really head-over-heels for, or am I just not sure if what I feel for her is right?

Maybe it’s the previous, maybe it’s the latter, or maybe it’s both. To tell you the truth I just don’t know what am I to do with myself with this situation ringing in and out of my head, compelling my languid brain to think in an expeditious manner just to beat the rate that my heart pumps while I converse with her over the telephone.

My pride to be single by choice may have been over-taken by these feelings that I have for her. Friends and acquaintances of mine have given me advice, and most of them tell me that she’s not right for me. Not right in the sense that we are opposites, and our lifestyles are not what one can say “a match.” Yes, matches are made in Heaven, and man makes his own destiny work for himself, but what if this man don’t have the guts to make it work for himself? Could we easily say that he is lost already?

Had you already have enough of my rambling sentences composed of these paragraphs that hide the true essence that I wrote you this letter? Have you already found out what I, mister eating my single by choice stance, want to tell you today? Will you still be my friend after I tell you this? Will everything be the same after this? Are you dying in suspense already with what I’m going to ask you?

So for me to tell you, I had thought it might be easier for me to do this if I used some songs that we have listened to. Here goes; I don’t know what to do and I have been meaning to ask you What if I could be Someone who would watch over you, because it seems that I’ve been thinking about you Twenty-four seven, and it would be nice to see The way you look if not tonight, some other night that I wish would be there if things would work out fine between your person and mine?

So now that has already been said, and I wouldn’t consider it a lump out of my chest just because I have had you know about it.

Thinking has already stopped for my brain today, and God help me stop writing already before I write something stupid, or have I already?

Good day to you now, I just wish I could have told it to you the conventional way. Thank you for exerting time with my incoherencies, again thank you and good day.

4-27-02 4:10 AM Saturday

Hey,

I didn't but I wanted to. I'm sorry it had to end. I didn't buy your crap last night. I erased all traces of you, now you're nobody. you stopped existing in my world.. but in the inner corners of my mind.. you'll be there.. with me.. laughing like we used to.

Guest Riveria

I'm going to call you up, invite you out for a drink, ask you if you want to sleep over LOL. I am 80% sure we won't kiss or anything, if that's okay with you. I don't want to screw you up at all, you know I respect your space. What do you think? Write back or just come meet me if any of this seems like a good idea to you. :thumbsupsmiley:

I know you've tried committing suicide before, for reasons only you can answer. Of course you failed; otherwise, there's no point in my writing these lines. Nevertheless, I want to remind you of a simple fact: every cell in your body, every germ, will try their very best to let you live. If a disease or sickness threatens to invade your body, antibodies will amass an army strong enough to repel nations (figuratively speaking). If you sustain a wound or injure any part of your body, your cells will call up medics and engineers to repair the damage, and they will even sacrifice themselves just so you can regain what you lost. They will all do this for you without asking for anything. So why make it hard on them? Whenever you're sad and think no one cares for you, just think of the cells in your body. They care for you. Always.

Live, dear. Live.

I'm not a doctor but I can give you a candy.

Edited by Lord Superb

Slowly but surely, we have reached that certain level of comfortability. Slowly but surely, you are letting me feel how much you care :)

Thanks for the wonderful weekend... for making me sooo happy :). I never really thought that you can be that thoughtful, protective, and sweet in your own special way. ;)

Parang kailan lang, akala ko di na ako makakahanap ng lalaking magpapasaya sa akin, like you do. Meron pa pala :)

It's been a wonderful 7 months, so far....and am looking forward to more months or even years with you :wub:

Your Sweet

Edited by Ms

BB

I can't wait to have you in my arms.

Since I'm now a full blown (and self proclaimed at that) Miss Independent, you are my perfect match. You might be a bit *****, but I deserve you... It's a match made in heaven. You're sexy, stylish and techy and I'm pretty sure that whenever I lay you down on the table, everyone's thoughts will be ...

"That woman's got balls... bigger than yours"