The Mail Box

to lord_rochester,

don't drink. you know naman that a half bottle makes you tipsy... and a bottle makes you drunk...

pero i was having so much fun... i didn't notice that i had more than my limit...

well good thing that you have your friends with you or you would have done something really stupid.

something really stupid??? i think having this conversation with myself is really stupid.

yeah. it's pretty stupid. but you can't think straight.

i see numbers. and integral signs.. and a lot of other mathematical hoopla...

sweetp,

i'm crying because i'm drunk.. i'm drowning because .. oh i don't know.. i'm drowning lang...

got off the boat... at least i got off the boat...

he's trying to pull me back in... pero i'd rather drown...

lord_r

well at least u were strong and brave enough to get off...

one thing though.. dont go back.

swim hard and u wont drown. u can do it. it will be better than stay on the boat with him and be clueless all the time where the boat is going...

however, if another boat comes and tries to save u... be wary... :D

i might as well follow u too. hehe...

lets swim together. hehe.

i saw you today. finally had the strength to ignore you. you tried to talk to me... wondering why i'm so cold lately... you should know why...

i really love him. i now realize that i can't risk losing him because of you... because i really love him.

let me be happy. don't complicate my life with your i love you's. let me be with the person i truly love.

stay away.

I can relate to this...... :cry:

guys,

i apologize for lord_rochester.. she's really insane when she's drunk.

lord_rochester,

i'm sorry i haven't been there for you lately. you were drowning na pala. i'm really sorry i encouraged you to try and have a relationship with fhm.

i just don't like your boyfriend for you. i know you love him but still... he hurts you aine.

you know i love you aine. you're my bestfriend. honey. please. leave your boyfriend. i didn't realize that fhm would also hurt you. i'm really sorry.

and you are planning to give him another chance... you've given him how many chances so far? remember aine. all the nights you cried.

you still have me. honey. ok? i love you.

oh several boats tried to "save" me..

i saw an old familiar boat...  i think i'll let that one "save" me... it looks familiar kasi that boat used to be mine.

lord_r

what kind of experience did u have on this familiar boat of urs??

u used to be in that boat but u've decided to jump into the water.. now ur going back to that boat again.. is it still worth it? has it changed? or is it still the same? if it is still the same.. then why go back?? :unsure:

im just concerned sis..

dont want u to get hurt...

u've benn through a lot. give urself a break.

a thought for u sis..

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there."

sweetp

Edited by sweetpsyche

Salamat Sa Diyos At May Pasko

ni Padre Ino Colendrino

Paskong pasko na. Nagsimula na kasi ang mga nakagisnan nating simbang gabi, puto bumbong at kape. Hindi na rin natin alintana ang pag-gising sa umaga ng napakaaga dahil bukal na rin sa ating mga puso ang salubungin si Kristo sa pagdating ng pasko.

Kabi-kabila ang mga naririnig mong christmas songs at mga batian na merry christmas. Kung pupwede, wala munang uutang at wala munang singilan, dahil dapat ang lahat ay nagbibigayan. Bigyan ninyo ang mga inaanak ninyo at huwag kayong magtago. Pati na rin ang mga anak na makulit at asawang mabait para tunay na madama ang pasko. Dalawin ang mga kaibigan na naging kaaway, batiin at kalimutan ang mga nagdaan. Ito na kase marahil ang panahon para magkakilanlan. Ang pasko ay araw na rin ng mga puso dahil ang mga dating magkakasintahan ay nagkakabalikan at ang mga sinisinta'y kinukulit ng lubusan. Mga regalo ay umaapaw at mga pagkain ay nagdadamihan. Lahat ay masaya at lahat ay sagana. Salamat, mabuti na lamang at may pasko.

Salamat sa Diyos at may pasko kung hindi dahil sa kanya hindi magiging makulay ang mga lansangan. Tuwing gabi'y kumukutitap ang mga kalsada dahil sa mga ilaw na kaygaganda. May mga puti, pula, berde, dilaw at marami pang iba na nagpapalitan ng pagkislap at pag-indap.

Salamat sa Diyos at may pasko. Ang gabi'y lumiliwanag dahil sa mga awiting pamasko. Ang lamig ng hangin ay napapawi ng mga mala-anghel na koro.

Salamat sa Diyos at may pasko. Mapapalitan na rin ang luma kong damit at sapatos. Dahil bukas ay may matatanggap na bonus si tatay at siguro sapat na ito sa pambili ng mga gamit ko. Sa wakas, makakakain na naman ako ng lechon, hamon, keso, ubas at mansanas. Makakapanood na rin uli kami ng sine at makakasakay na naman ako sa paborito kong ferris wheel.

Salamat sa Diyos at may pasko. Makikita ko na uli si tatay, nanay, at mga kapatid ko. Muli kaming magkakasama at magkakasalo. Mga pasalubong ko'y maiaabot na rin at mga pag-bati nila'y madadama rin.

Salamat sa Diyos at may pasko. Mga dati kong kaibigan ay mababalikan. Pati mga mag- kakaaway ay magbabatian. Mga magagandang pangarap at karanasan tila binabalik-balikan. Bigla ka na lang matatawa o maiiyak sa tuwa.

Salamat sa Diyos at may pasko ang lahat ay kay bait at lahat ay kaytino. Marunong na sila ngayong magbigayan at magpatawaran. Natututo na rin umunawa at magpakumbaba. Sana pasko na lang araw-araw. Sana wala ng katapusan ang lahat ng pagbibigayan. Sana ganito na lang tayo araw-araw.

Salamat sa Diyos. Tunay na salamat sa Diyos. Dahil kung hindi sa pag-ibig niya sa tao, marahil wala na tayong paskong ipagdiriwang. Wala na rin sana tayong madaramang pagmamahalan. Salamat sa Diyos dahil kahit na ang tao'y may pagkukulang, may natitira pa rin siyang pusong nagmamahal - kahit man lang sa panahon ng pasko. Salamat sa Diyos kung hindi dahil sa kanya sino na kaya ang magliligtas pa sa mundong nasira.

Salamat sa Diyos at may pasko, kahit papaano, mga pangarap ko'y nabubuo. Tunay na salamat sa Diyos. Dahil tayo ay nabubuhay pa at muli nating madarama ang paskong handog niya. Binigyan pa niya uli tayo ng pagkakataon upang makapagbago at makapamuhay ng tama. Wala na marahil akong mahihiling pa kundi sana ang pasko ng bawat isa ay maging mapayapa.

Sana, pasko na lang araw-araw.

lovely essay. kaya i've decided to post it here..

hope we all realize the true meaning of christmas..

MALIGAYANG PASKO!

sweetp

My friend, my classmate, my cousin,

The aristocratic dragons are melting. They have no heirs to replace them, and they have no reasons to stay. Long time ago, these dragons ruled by strength, both the good dragons and the bad alike.

But the world has now found out that their inconstant rule can not bring progress as consistently as the freely elected choice of an educated multitude. The brilliance of the golden rulers of the past were seriously burdened by the misdeeds and depravities of the unfit, unworthy, and the cowardly of the dark dragons who had also wielded their undeserved scepters.

The dragon caste has served its purpose, now, more reliable means are at hand to effect progress upon the country. It is now time for the dragons to join the old myths and legends that roam the Ancient Shadows. For progress, others now take up the battle.

Our era is over.

But perhaps, for those of us worthy and brave, untouched by the fear of darkness and the curse of nearsightedness, one final assault remains, one last charge against the Black Armies who deter the forward march of the people.

One more throw of our naked swords, before we go! That, for one last time, we should indelibly point with bright steel and flaming arrow the direction forward, for the new leaders of men to see. Thus, in the next era to come, and even beyond, our gilded forms amongst the Ancient Shadows shall always evoke the eternal human virtues that alone ensure man's triumph from age to age:

Truth

Courage

Sacrifice

Ambition

The new age dawns. Go away we shall, my friend, yes, but in set armor, at full charge, and with swords ringing! That the very sight and sound should awaken and set aflame the torches in the hearts of the ones who are next to lead. That in our last assault, we shall set well the course of history, for all those who are to come after us.

"To those whom much was given, much is expected"

-Felix Villaflor IV

to my best friend...

i know u still are... i haven't forgotten u....

though we haven't talked for a while now

and i know ur mad.... and hurt...

im sori.... i didn't intend to hurt u... but still

u are... i know what i did made u lose ur trust

in me... i do not have the power to undo those things....

and i regret doing... as much as i regret hurting u...

i wish it didn't happen... wish for it to be erased.....

i have been the lousy best friend for u... i know it...

it hurts me to admit that, but its the truth...

im always the one causing u pain...

though i know i should be the one easing u from it...

i haven't been there the times u where down and

needing some one to cry on... u never did get to depend on me...

i wasn't there to give u a hand when u can't get up...

it wasn't me who caught ur fall... all i did was push u away

when all u wanted was for our friendship to mature....

all u wanted was a bond between two friends that will never be broken

by anything and anyone... i remember a letter u wrote me....

it says there: to my best friend, i will never trade u for anyone

in this world... im hoping that is still true... though i never truly

showed u how much u really mean to me as a best friend....

i do hope that u know ur are... ur the only person i can't count on...

i know that what u have in mind for a best friend is way different

from me as ur best friend... i never intend for u to get hurt....

though i always have ways of causing u pain, unintentionally....

im sori that im the kind of best friend u was never there for u....

im sori that i was never there for u to depend on....

ur life might run smoother without me tagging along....

ur life might be brighter if it weren't for the gloomy clouds

i casted upon u.... ur life would have been easier if u

weren't carrying me as ur burden...

i do not regret the day i met u coz u were the one who

changed my life.... but i have been selfish to think that

will always have u as a best friend though i treat u not

like a best friend....

im sori that i hurt u so much.... and i've done so little to

make up with what i cost u....

im sori that im insensitive... i know i might lose u as my

best friend because of it... as much as i want to change the

way i am, i can't.... maybe i was really meant to be alone....

with friends but no real friends... i want to change but i don't know how...

u were always there to tell me that i can, but how can i now that ur

not here anymore.... i know that ur just far away and will be back...

i might be gone when u arrive.... but hey, there will be no more

best friend to cause u pain.... right??

we're slowly drifting apart because of my fault....

but u might rather choose it than have a best friend that can

and will surely cause u more grief than the devil can....

there's nothing more for me to say but im sori....

ur already plagued with me saying im sori.... over and over

again... im sori... truly i am.....

i know that u can't think of anything good about me anymore...

but please..... don't always think of the worst in me....

i was wrong not to tell u about it..... i knew that u'd be more

mad at me if u knew that i had some one other that me to give

it personally.... so i have to take the blame of asking some

one to give it... it is my fault to believe that she will give it on that

day.... and it is my fault for being gullible that i am to believe when

she told me she has given it...... sori.....

pls believe this..... i know its not easy to win ur trust back...

coz i know that u always learn from ur mistakes..... it might be

a mistake for u to trust me again but pls this time believe it is

true...... :(

lustfulbitch,

hey honey.. what's wrong??? we talked last saturday and you sounded ok. are you OK?

things will work out with your best friend...you know how she is... it takes time. ok?

you guys have been best of friends for what? 6 years? 7 years? things will work out... i don't know the details... i don't need the details... the fact that you two had a another fight is not news to me.. it always happens...and you always work things out.

you can be insensitive at times.. but that doesn't mean that she would leave you because of that? honey... if we can't leave you because of that.. and we are just your friends.. how could she leave you now?

see you later. i'll talk to you. do you need trillian to be with us? i'm getting off early today. i think.

lustfulbitch,

hey honey.. what's wrong??? we talked last saturday and you sounded ok. are you OK?

things will work out with your best friend...you know how she is... it takes time. ok?

you guys have been best of friends for what? 6 years? 7 years? things will work out... i don't know the details... i don't need the details... the fact that you two had a another fight is not news to me.. it always happens...and you always work things out.

you can be insensitive at times.. but that doesn't mean that she would leave you because of that? honey... if we can't leave you because of that.. and we are just your friends.. how could she leave you now?

see you later. i'll talk to you. do you need trillian to be with us? i'm getting off early today. i think.

i hope so lord roch...

thanks for being concerned.....

what a very dramatic letter....

i was with trillian....

:(