The Mail Box

Dr. House,

Vicodin? :lol:

What you have is a bad case of plantar fasciitis... there... PLANTAR FASCIITIS... that would be applicable in the world you are in, so I'll go ahead and feed your delusions of grandeur. :lol: but it's better that you think otherwise so you'd cut down on them beer. ;) You're so sexy walking around like House... come to think of it, you are very much like him... down to the being mean part! :lol: just remember... RICE. rest, ice, compression, elevate. now I won't be there to take care of that big, hairy foot (but you know what they say about men with big feet... big socks!) so I just wish you'd take care of yourself.

Thanks for the PS2. Bwahahahahahahaha!

And you know why I kinda hate that theme that we have for Friday even if everybody else finds it cute? Here's the reason why -- Because I want it that the first time I'm going to wear something like that would be because I'd be wearing it for you.

can't wait for you to come home.

Mariska Hargitay,

Cameron

ps

that airport kissing scene we had still gives me the kilig feeling up until now. we should do that again sometime. :)

Edited by BallBreaker
Guest serenity12

Dear Bride,

Yes, I know you are the star of the show. And yes I know I am expected to take photos of the beautiful bride. But goddammit, I am just the photographer, not a plastic surgeon. There's no way in hell I can give you the close-ups you want.

Your face defies description. You hired a make-up artist who made you look like a clown. Your gown was ill-fitting, you looked like a sausage about to burst. There is nothing sexy about an off-shoulder sausage wrap. Take my word for it.

Be grateful for the wide angle shots I gave you; at least I made you look good from a distance. And the view was breathtaking, thank God. But close-ups? No, no, no. There is only so much I can do in Photoshop.

Your Wedding Photographer

Marketing "feeling" Manager G,

You are one of the most pathetic self righteous bitch i have ever known. If i regret anything, is that even giving you that benefit of a doubt that you "might" be worth something better than a miserable doormat of every single guy here. Don't ever ever brag to me that you have reached those peaks (of yours) on your own, and that you're one smart bitch? I DON'T THINK SO!

I can go on and on hating you for being so annoyingly desperate but that's your life and if you wanna be kept pathetic in the eyes of every single (other) girls around then go ahead. You just made my day a little bit darker. (And bigger in a negative way.)

Also, will you please let my secretary get me the coffee? Sucking up will do you no good. I hate the way you prepare my coffee. I like it dark and sweet.

Anyway.

I hope you get the memo and if you can't tone the flirting and pretentious 'im-not-interested-with-them-boys-but-i'll-sleep-with-them-when-i-get-the-itch' lifestyle, then at least have the decency and professionalism that some people here are not interested with your ten-time-bacterial-vaginosis-smelling pussy. Thanks a lot.

COO

Dear You,

I remember those days all too well.

Staying awake, popping pills just to let those neurons rest.

Doing the same story telling over and over again - wondering whether friends actually get tired of me asking why someone you love so much could hurt you that bad or why some things begin and end just like that.

Getting tired of crying but tears won't simply go away or dry up.

Realizing that it's hard when someone leaves you and it's harder when you don't know what happened to a seemingly good relationship that has lasted for several years. And knowing all too well that there was no easy way to deal with it and nothing can ever be done to soften the blow.

Learning to face the reality that I can never fix the things that didn't work out, that at least I took a shot at making the relationship work but you didn't want to - you just wanted to be out.

In the end, I just realized that it's hard to love someone whose heart is so fragile and whose happiness is dependent on you to make him happy as well.

There are times when my heart still bleeds and cries but I've learned to let go and I'm still letting go.

In spite of everything that happened, you will always be remembered with fondness.

Me