The Mail Box

hey...

...i missed you, i missed talking to you

...i didn't know and i NEVER meant to offend you in any way

...you said you don't care, maybe i should stop caring about you

...it's shallow, probably, i can't tell you how you should feel

...you said i don't care about you and how you feel. i guess you never realized how much i do, maybe you just don't know, maybe you just don't want to know, maybe you just don't want to look deeper.

...said forget it, but maybe i can't

...maybe, maybe this thing goes deeper than it should, who knows.

...maybe, i fell

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for the friendship...

...i know it may not last

...i know it's only but for a fleeting moment

...i know that it's just that

...all i know is, you are a good friend and you're not just great, but you're SUPER!!!

Thanks for being there when i needed someone to listen

Thanks for everything you've done for me (need I enumerate all the good things?)

Edited by darkeinjel

GINAMIT MO LANG PALA AKO

youre unfair, bakit ganun why you hated me so much?? ano ba nagawa ko sayo at bakit sobrang pandidiri ata ang ginagawa mo sakin na parang may sakit akong nakaka hawa?? why you hated me so much? kung my nagawa man akong kasalanan sayo i guess the punishment doesnt fit the crime!

parang kelan lang youre so nice to me youve been telling me how much you miss me, we exhange secrets together, i was there when youre down, when youre angry at someone i let you cool down, we talk for hours and hours, kahit inuumaga tayo hindi tayo na uubusan ng kwento, napaka saya natin, then suddenly theres change, parang sobra yatang biglaan?? parang nung natulog ako okay pa tayo pag gising ko you hated me na sobra.

Im not feeling bitter or anything pero its unfair eh sana sinabi mo noon pa, sana sinabi mo na hindi mo naman pala ako mahal, sana sinabi mo na wala akong aasahan sayo, na sinasayang ko lang ang oras ko sayo, na may mahal ka ng iba, hindi na sana kita minahal ng ganito..sana sinabi mo nalang sakin noon pa maiintindihan ko naman eh, sana hindi mo na lang ako pinaasa..

gusto kong magalit sayo, gusto kong ma turn off i tried searching for reasons and sa totoo lang ang dami kong nalaman about you, mga bagay na na kwento mo sakin dati na it contradicts ng mga nalaman ko about you ang sabi mo you dont do things that will make your parents disappointed with you, grabe ang tuwa ko nun, naisip ko one in a million ka ikaw ang dahilan kung bakit nag bago ang tingin ko sa lahat ng mga babae nirespeto kita niyaya na nga kitang pakasal kahit alam kong suntok sa buwan at di ko alam kung mahal mo ba ako talga ako... sabi ko sa sarili ko ikaw ang babaeng ihaharap ko sa mga magulang ko, pero mali pala ako, nalaman ko andami na palang nag daan sayo ang sabi mo isa lang, ang sabi mo yung ex mo lang, langya nalaman ko hindi lang pala isa, marami pala may naging bf ka pa pala na member ng SEB group ng isang sikat na website may mga nag FR pa tungkol sayo at sa mga sexcapades mo at yung naging bf mong yun dun pala galing ang name ng YM id mo ang lupet mo talaga..nakikipag SEB ka pa pala....akala ko maria clara ka...tsk tsk tsk akala ko lang pala yun...marami talgang namamatay sa maling akala..

ginamit mo lang pala ako, kinakausap mo lang pala ako pag wala ka makausap, at habang hinihintay mo sya, at pag dating nya saka mo ako iiwan at gagawa ka ng kung ano anong dahilan to get rid of me..

lahat pala walang katotohanan ang mga sinabi mo dati na namimiss mo ako na gusto mo akong makita at makasama, lahat pala ng mga yun puro kasinungalingan. ginamit mo lang ako..kaya pala ang mga kaibigan mo ayaw akong kausapin at takot silang kausapin ko pero nakikita ko sa mga mata nila ang awa..ang tindi mo..kilala ko pa naman ang bf mo ngayon alam kaya nya ang ginagawa mo?? ano kaya kung ikwento ko sa kanya lahat ng baho mo?? at ipabasa ko ang mga FR ng mga sexcapades mo?? para wala ng isang suwail na kagaya ko ang maging biktima mo?? ano kaya?? pero di ko gagawin yun, bahala na ang diyos sayo sana mahalin ka na lang nya sana alagaan ka na lang nya sana wag kang tamaan ng KARMA...

sana...sana...

alam mo na kung sino ka,

thank you sa 10mos na itinagal ng relationship natin,sana naging masaya ka..

mamimiss kita ng sobra!!! dami kong natutunan, naexperience from you..sana maging masaya kana at walang ng mang aaway cyp at magpapasama ng loob mo..hinding hindi kita makakalimutan..i know choice ko itong ngyari, masakit at mahirap dahil nasanay na ako cyo, sa pagmamahal mo,sa pag aalaga mo pero kasi nasasaktan narin ako at nahihirapan na kahit wala na akong ginagawa eh pinagdududahan mo parin ako..

salamat sa lahat and goodluck sa next relationship mo..

tama ka wala ka ngang pinangako sakin, pero sana sinabi mo na sakin noon pa na hindi pala pwede, na meron ka na palang gustong iba wala ka ngang sinabi or pinangako, pero sa mga kilos mot galaw pinaasa mo pa rin ako, action speaks louder than words alam mo yun, aminin mo man sa hindi nakasakit ka ng kapwa, ginamit mo lang ako...ang pinag dadasal ko ngayon sana wag ka ring nya gamitin sana ingatan ka sana mahalin ka, kasi kung mararanasan mo ang ginawa mo sakin, baka ikamatay mo...mag iingat ka na lang.

dude,

There. nag absent na ko. I know you understand my views about work, but I understand too your concern about my health, it's just that I'm wondering why you've been worrying a lot about me. Don't. Sorry for being too stubborn the past few days. Your genes rubbed off a lot that I forgot na I'm just a mere mortal. :lol: A peanut butter sandwich and chamomile tea it is. It's funny what they told me - only you can talk me out of anything. :lol:

I love the way you love me. The best medicine ever.

We'll stick to the plan, baby ;). Sorry I got impatient for a nanosecond there.

your sick baby,

:P

pare,

I marvel at your complete transformation, Jerry Maguire. :)

You just don't know it but you take my breath away every single time I see you in that mode. You have made me believe in the impossible.

One of our "bucket list" goals down. Hehehe. Bad strip joint though... konti lang yung nag split... and them girls only seem to have one choreographer! :lol:

Nice fooling around with you dude, especially with lechon pansit after. Thanks for taking us bowling. Now I know there's something I'm not good at! :lol: Can't wait for our flight out the metro this Friday. ;)

love,

your private strip/lap dancer

ps

what we have... it's just lovely. :)

My ex-HON,

I just can't believe how feeble-minded or extreme low and filthy as a cockroach you turned out. if i just had the power of clairvoyants or people who can foretell the future, i might as well have exerted so much time and effort on such a human being like you. Now i know why u dont wanna to acknowledge my name in MTC, as if i dont exist like a ghost in the clandestine darkness longing for some glimpse of light but still you chose to hide me in your ghastly chambers.

I just wish that your new find is as true and real as that picture you had been attracted to. well its no longer my problem. its yours. but if she happens to be a monster hiding in a pearl-like shell then you deserve what you'll have. Karma has a way of delivering the goods. perhaps you are meant to be together i dont know where perhaps in hell. whatever. dont worry im just here willing to be around to give you guys the crispiest last laugh. enjoy life even if it sucks!

I am trying to connect the dots but it seems there is only one conclusion, this is who you really are. You will always find a new one to hurt. And it's so bad that I got included in this whole mess. I am glad I was able to find out everything that there is about you. One day you will find yourself OLD and ALONE and no one will ever care for you. Make sure you keep you physique because if that fades no one will even take one look at you.

You have not proven anything to me nor to anyone your worth, but you have proven ONE and only ONE thing in this world. that you definitely was my last JERK!

Hey, you two, thank you for an amazing night.

Groovy place, nice sounds, so lurrrv the food, and I immensely enjoyed the company!

Siguro kahit coke and skyflakes lang, as long as you two are there, I'd be very happy!

You made everything worthwhile. Kahit muntik na ako ihulog nung driver sa jeep! :lol:

Thank you, thank you very much!

Lablats,

B :wub:

Monster,

I posted something here. Swear. But it was deleted when the hard disk crashed. So, I'm re-posting what you haven't read. LOL!

Again, again...

My words were inappropriate, insensitive and tactless.

My fear made me hide in my shell-distant and cold.

Sorry for hurting you.

Ok...let's open a new chapter in our old book.

Dannie

:flowers:

stumbled upon your photos in cyberspace.

what can i say? i knew you had it in you to go that far.

i suddenly felt melancholic. and i'm not too sure but i think i missed you.

if i tell anyone about this, i'm sure i'll get the same "sus" reply

so i'll leave it at that.

it's nearing my favorite holiday.

we'll live through it. and i'll think of you just like i always do.

Some things are impossible to explain to virgins.

Who watches the watchers?

Who leads the leaders?

Who eats the cannibals?

Who f*cks the f#&kers?

There is no better f*ck than someone who rapes and exploits this world just as well as you yourself can, though be it in a different capacity. Let the many people run with their lives and jobs as their bosses tell them to. But there are a bare few understand this world, whose lives are run by none but themselves, and who run other people's lives, if not exploit them outright. They know who they are. And they get clean away.

And that is what leaders do, just as well as the best call girls, or the smartest businessmen too. They all know how this world really works. They all get the world to do what they want. They all exploit more than their fair share. And they all get clean away too.

What hotter f*ckers can there be?

Some things are impossible to explain to mental virgins, f#&ked in every hole and place, except where it counts.

LC

good guy:

im thankful you came into my life as a friend whom i can talk to.but it seems that you wanted me to feel deeper than that.told ya many times that cant be possible and you know the reason why,yes you know my past alright,but that just aint enough to tell me you've fallen and wanted to show me more of you.

i tried to be your friend,cause thats all i can be to you,but giving more than that is hard for me to do.

you've had your heart broken and mine is still in pieces,but loving each other is not the solution to forget the person we loved,or might as well say we still love.please dont make it hard for me,cause you know who owns my heart from the start,that no one can ever replace.

i know you would read this here,so i intend to write.i will always cherish your friendship,but i hope you would give your love to someone who's heart is free.you always say love can heal the pain,yes i agree,but not when you know your heart still yearns for that someone.you're a good friend,and i want to remain as your friend.so please,stop following me around.not just to this forum,but to the other forum as well.i hope i made myself clear...

simply,

lonesome_heart aka girl