The Mail Box

Guest lustfortravel

boss,

yes, i read what the directive was and i will still violate it.

you see, they asked for my help and it is in my power to help them. i will do so while i still can, regardless what you and the powers up there want to happen.

goodwill will always pay itself off in the future. i will definitely meet our goals but in the course of achieving them, i will also help them achieve theirs.

don't be too shocked by the knowledge that they are only too willing to help me out anytime, unlike what is happening in your part of the world. and i'm not too proud to refuse any help they are willing to give, if it means exceeding my own goals.

you can't pull it off alone- arrogance and superiority have no place in this competitive industry. i'll let you find that out for yourself.

Dear GOD,

Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't You just keep the ones You have now?

-Jane (8yrs old)

It rained for our whole vacation and is my father mad! He said some things about You that people are not supposed to say, but I hope You will not hurt him anyway.

Your friend -- (But I am not going to tell you who I am)

Edited by burn4me

Hi Trisha,

Kalimutan ko na kung ano yung tawagan natin noon. Ang dami ng nagbago. Longhair na rin ako ulet, pakalbo kasi ako noon kasi gusto mo ng oklabs at ayaw ng parents mo ng longhair. Kumain ka na ba? Hehe... buryong buryo ka sa akin nun. Yung mga paalala mo, na paalala ko. Si jan kamusta na yung utol mong makulet, yung alalay mo. :) . Ingat na lang sa yosi, mas malakas ka pang magyosi sa akin, itapon mo na rin yung napuno mong selecta na puro upos, unhealthy pero astig. Just checking around how have you been. Na mimiss din pala kita kahit papaano.

(^_^)

why can't you just f#&kin' leave it? no seriously? i'm not upset right now. i'm PISSED OFF! you of all people should understand that I don't resort on telling you WHAT THE HELL is going on in my life, because I KNOW ( and you TELL me) that it would AFFECT you SO MUCH. Now why would I want that?! I refuse to be a burden to anyone. I don't go out, i don't f#&kin' care if people here in our house thinks i'm being a hermit coz i'm always writing or online or cooking or playing tennis ALONE in our terrace. f#&k! as in f#&k me really. I'm such a loser this past week. I've been online 24/7. I haven't slept. I dont know who the girl is talking about and frankly, I DON'T GIVE A s@%t BECAUSE IF I DO I MIGHT END UP SMACKING UP THAT BITCH'S FACE IN THE WALL. I'm so stressed, I'm so sick, I'm so tired.

the least you can do is STOP BEING SO JADED AND PARANOID ABOUT THINGS. I'M NOT BLAMING YOU FOR ANYTHING AND I KNOW THAT GIRL HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CONNECTION TO YOU WHATSOEVER. so please... stop sending me sms that says "ano? iniisip mo may kinalaman sakin un ano?" just because i don't reply back doesn't mean i'm blaming you. I just don't want anyone else that i'm personally invovled with, to come anywhere near me right now because i feel so vulnerable.

I cannot let you do this to me. Please. give me time. It will heal. I WILL BE OKAY. and we can have that good 'ol talk at the condo or world chicken and just laugh our heart out about the silliest mundane things.

Ferdie, I MISS YOU and i hope, somehow, you do miss me too.

dear heart,

it seems that the body notice that u always cuddle things that are unwanted. things that u usual fond of but make the body suffers. why do u always come to rescue for someone who will never agree with you.. same thing for someone who will never, never be yours. we also noticed that your a rejection addict. why not go for someone healthy, the ones that will put your energy into good use. that way you lessen the load off your mind. too much thinking makes the body weak.

the brain

i cannot thank you enough for this understanding... i'll let you adopt Popo next week but PLEASE... take care of her? I know the kids will be really excited... I love Popo as much as i love you and ur... ur... music. hahaha! you ha! you keep thinking dirty things...

or wait...

maybe that's just me.

:wub:

p.s.

that shirt i gave you? "TOWN DRUNK"? Can you wear that next week while we're drinking (yes we're drinking! i'll bring the booze and you... you just tell the boys)? para i can wear it afterwards... :lol: i'm more of that drunk than u are.

i heart you and ur sexy ass. see you! wheeeeee

My Gud Ol' Friends,

I wonder how some of you are? I'm really happy right now and still in love. I just wish we could all get together sometime and have a big party a bit like the olden days :)

Take care!

LB

Edited by LB

let me make it easy for you, gorgeous....

Your IP: 80.219.77.XX, your Host: 80-219-77-96.dclient.hispeed.ch

IP Address Location Test N1 Results:

Address: Austria

Description: SWITZERLAND

IP Address Location Test N2 Results:

Description: Cablecom GmbH , DHCP Scopes , Zuerich

I'm really here. You can stop pressing refresh now.

:)