The Mail Box

post-50365-1166957950.gif

Merry Christmas to all ... esp. those who arent able to spend it the way they should:

* those away from their loved ones

* those who were in the path of the destructive typhoons

* those who suffered loss of property/lives due to fire

* those who give to others more ... rather than spend for themselves

I wish you will be blessed and provided for ... this Christmas and the CUM-ing year.

post-50365-1166957899.gif post-50365-1166958034.jpg

Edited by barenaked

thinking about the times you didn't tell me the things you do behind my back...not that you are obliged...infact you said you didn't think there was any need to tell me....

i was hurt and i tried to end whatever it is between us...but you wouldn't let me...could've been the best time to leave then...

so...things went on...the way they were...we even became more intimate ... i guess...atleast that how it looked to me.....but only when we're together...which is noooooot so often. It's been quite a long time already...and i still don't know what i am to you... well i know... in a negative kind of way....actually i'm kinda sure... but i needed to hear it from you...

what's keeping you from telling me the truth?...do you really think that if i knew it...i'd walk right out from you? and if i did...what's it to you?...why do you still want to keep me when you can have as many women as you want....better ones...why stick it up with me...why when you know that i've already fallen for you?

we've been friends...friends with benefits... and i'm not that dumb to see...that until now...for you...that's all we are...i think that's all we'll ever gonna be.....i know...i can see right through you....and I'm not bitter...really

though sometimes i wish these things i know are'nt true...but they are...so crystal clear....

i hope you find the courage to tell me...as soon as possible...

and yes...you need to really SAY it in my face...through SMS is OK too.

I believe I've conditioned myself well enough so you won't have to worry about any hysterical or violent reactions from me....pwamis. :hypocritesmiley:

Edited by iwalkalone

Numero Uno:

Bakit ba apektado pa rin ako sa mga pinaggagagawa mo, samantalang alam ko namang walang patutunguhan ang kung ano mang mayroon tayo? Siguro mas makabubuti para sa akin kung ibaling ko na lang sa iba ang pagtingin ko sa iyo. Alam ko naman na ako rin lamang ang mahihirapan sa kalaunan nito, e.

Numero Dos:

Hindi ako si Ate Helen para gawin mong takbuhan lamang sa tuwing may suliranin ka na naman. Ang ginagawa mo ay hindi gawain ng isang taong tapat sa kalooban ang pagnanais na makipagkaibigan sa kanyang kapwa. Sa susunod, kung hindi mo rin lamang kayang gampanan ang mga tungkulin ng isang kaibigan, huwag mo na akong lapitan para hingian ng payo. Panindigan mo na lang kung ano yang pinasok mo.

Pakasaya ka na lang sa buhay mo.

Edited by pussycatdoll

Back to ignore mode are we? I thought we were fine up to the time you stood me up at MTC4. Okay, so you were with someone I was jealous of from way back. Did you forget I went there just because you asked me to? And you told me you needed a shoulder to cry on? Tsk tsk I bought everything you told me, including those three overused words. Don't ask me to go out with you again. Just pay me what you owe me. No rush, no need to make an event of it, just pay me and get it over with. So I don't have to see you again. Ever.

alam nyo....mahal na mahal ko kayo....pag nakikita ko kayong tahimik....peaceful...naiiyak ako...naiisip ko...siguro kung mas maganda ang buhay....siguro walang malungkot....siguro masaya tayo ngayon.....pero ngayong gabi....naiiyak ako......kase alam ko.....alam ko namang hindi ko maibibigay lahat yon para sa inyo....minsan....pinanghihinaan ako ng loob...nahihiya sa kahinaan...sumusuko sa pagka talo....gustong sumuko....magtago...mawala...hindi ko magawa....alam ko kase....kailangan pa ako.

Much delayed Christmas notes:

Raffy -

Thanks for calling me on Christmas morning. You were one of the few who remembered that I celebrate Christmas 13 hours after the Philippines does.

It was totally sweet and unexpected.

I owe you a phone call, friend. :)

-Nina

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

B,

Thanks for spending part of your holidays with me.

I hope you liked Houston.

See you again soon, hopefully during warmer weather.

;)

- Nins

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

:santa:

to you

sorry i had to take awol...permanently...i guess it's just a hard habit to break...."resigning" is just not in my vocabulary...it's always been "AWOL"...dunno why....

and to you staR....thanks for calling me at the exact hour of christmas eve :D ;)

thank you for your undying love and support... and for that i'm forever in your debt.... :heart:

MOM

your love for us is so obvious through your sacrifices

i want to hug and kiss you and say i love you

yet i can't even do it nor utter the words i love you

maybe because you never did that to us

in my heart i wanted to do it

but i still don't have the guts.

i hope that time will come

when i could hug you tight and say the words

I LOVE YOU MOM...

before its too late

and since wala na kong load dito ko nlang sasabihin....you...taking sides w/ her is just unacceptable for me!!! sana sinaksak mo nalang ako! that ugly bitch???!!! by God....i hope you be happy w/ her! (I DOUBT!) f#&k! kung ako lalake mas gugustuhin ko pang tontingin si manang! syet nasusuka ako! :sick:

and to you...i really dnt knw wat ur going through....though i hv an idea....hirap siguro maging kasing panget mo noh?....malas ng lalake....di lang nila alam....wala pa yan sa kapangitan ng ugali mo...ang yes lahat ng lalake na trip mo d2 sa mtc...nag pm na saken...pasalamat ka kahit maganda ako di ako manyak kagaya mo... :P ....my god! napaka selosa mo pala? .......for someone as hideous as you?....wag na....tanggapin mo na lang katotohanan...makakapeke ka lang ng mga tao na kasing panget mo...physically or by heart....panget din kase heart mo eh...actually...walang maganda sayo....bat ka ba binuhay pa ng nanay mo? siguro mayaman kayo noh? :lol: :lol:

Dear Mr Sam Soon :D ,

wag po ikaw sobra galit akin...baka ikaw ma high blood...paktay ka agad :D what's ur problem po kaya wit moi?...wats wrong wit my scenes?... :D y r u so affected? u dn't haftahbee naman really. wat makes u think po naman na nag papaawa ako? e andami ngang nabubuseet sa kin?...pede pa siguro sabihin mo...nambubuseet ako...yun pa matatanggap ko :lol: :lol:

i guess u may also say dat i'm a scene-queen...but so whaaat??? sabi ko nga dito sa mtc...i live by my motto "WEHNO NGAYON?"...kahit naman ikaw...ganon karin naman ah...so wats wit all dis hate?...sabagay ok lang din yan...we all hate somebody sometimes :lol: :lol:

Remember "The highest result of education is tolerance."

ako maiintindihan ko pa kung....konti lang tollerance ko...pero kayo.... :rolleyes: ...di bagay mga dude :D

:heart: Iwa

Edited by iwalkalone

you told me i wasn't man enough to make a stand. if what you mean is my incapacity to tell wether is it the chicken or the egg, then i guess, indeed i am.

or maybe i already took the chicken's side.

yeah.

chicken.

i'm the chicken.

and i'm sorry i was to chicken to admit. that this chicken can't tell black from white. like dogs, chickens are color blind.

sad, isn't it? but that's the truth.

if only i can write this to you in plain english...

hey you,

i wish you well and hope you can have the balls to know what you want. you mean a lot to me yet you're too selfish to see that. you are a good man yet you don't know how to let go when it's time.

i may not be always be there for you coz it comes to a point that it hurts to much and i feel that you only need me when you have nowhere to run.

do you have to lose me to know my importance in your life. i just hope by that time it's not to late for you to see that.

again i wish you well and hope you find what you are looking for. coz i know dep down that you just have to look inside yourself to find out what it is.