The Mail Box

Dearest BK...

I heard what happened... L briefed me...

Just wanted to say that I am saddened... Yet a bigger part of me is shouting, "Thank God!", too...

No dear... Of course not for your misery... But for her freedom... For her long-overdue bliss...

It has been a looooong journey, my friend... One that you've dragged on, more out of comfort, I think... My goodness! She deserved so much more! You said you knew that, right? But I guess it was simply too hard for you to give more of yourself... Or maybe, that just isn't how you do it... Or worst, could it be because you weren't really all that into her? :(

Now you lament... Now you cry... Now you break your head and squeeze your blood out... It didn't have to be this may, man... Why couldn't you have learned from M?!? Tsk... *sigh* So much for vicarious learning, I suppose...

You are my friend. That's certain... But you'd have to accept my apologies this time... I'm sorry but I really I can't get myself to emphatize with you now... You had it coming big time, boy. You really did. :thumbsdownsmiley: *sigh*

Frankly,

YH

Why is it, that everytime I love I hurt?

Everytime I give my all I fail?

Everytime I wantt o spend my life with someone.. they don't want to?

Why was it, when I thought I found the "one" he still left?

What is wrong with loving so much?

Why do I have to pretend that I am not that in love just for him to chase me back?

Why can't I just love forever and expect it in return?

Why??

The Lamentations of being single

Wanting so many,

Yet taken by none.

Waiting too long

for that special one.

Alone I stand,

and here I wait

for a kinder

hand of fate.

My heart is hardened

by this yearning inside,

sitting alone

on this carnival ride.

Trying to find

that which I want so dear.

Some nights it's so hard,

I'm driven to tears.

Holding out

for what I need so much,

a gentle hand

to give love's touch.

I wrestle with sorrow,

anger, and pain,

for I know soon

Sun will follow the rain.

I will give so much

just to make her smile.

Going the distance,

even swimming the Nile.

It takes strength

to wait this long,

hoping life's Jukebox

will give me a different song.

Letting_go4thumbSomeone else's someone

I wish I could be,

yet not many someones

have considered me.

This world is cold

without a more special friend,

sometimes to me

it seems worse than the end.

I hope and pray

for the ice to melt;

then I can enjoy

the happiness once felt.

to you, and to the myriad others who are like you:

hay naku.

please don't question my life choices if you don't want me to question yours. that fact that i chose to walk a different path from yours does not give you the freedom or the right to tell me that yours is any better than mine. let me make my own choices and my own mistakes. i barely know you from adam, where the heck do you get off telling me how to live my life?

sheesh. some men can be such idiots. for your information, one date, one conversation, does not give you any right to question me as if i were yours. the mere idea is distateful in the extreme.

oh, and for the record? i belong to no one but myself. *i* choose whom i wish to share my life with, not you or anyone else. get that through your thick skull.

who would have thought that you would turn out to be such a neanderthal?

-m.

Some people seek solace in drugs, booze or sex. I confess only to the latter. But lately I have found myself running to you, not for the sex but for your company, to feel your hug, your warmth. You make me feel like I am the center of your universe when we are together, like everything else pales in importance to you. You are a gift. Thanks.

Edited by Dr_PepPeR

my dear -xtn-,

sometimes you just have to take chances. when everyone around you tells you your eyes sparkle

and your joyful countenance wont pass being unnoticed, it simply means you have to go with the flow.

maybe it's not the right time to have all the cards on the table but it doesnt mean you have to backout

from the game. go on and enjoy the ride, girl!

-xtn-

=========================================================

Paano mo malalaman itong pag-ibig ko sa’yo

Paano mo maramdaman ang tibok ng puso ko

Kung lagi kang kinakabahan na ika’y masasaktan

Pangako ko ang puso mo’y hindi pakakawalan

Paano mo maiintindihan na ako’y nananabik

Kelan ko kaya madarama ang tamis ng iyong halik

Kung lagi mong inaatrasan ang sugod ng nagmamahal

Sana nama’y pagbigyan mo hiling ng puso ko

[Chorus]

Subukan mong magmahal o giliw ko

Kakaibang ligaya ang matatamo

Ang magmahal ng iba’y di ko gagawin

Pagka’t ikaw lang tanging sasambahin

‘Wag ka ng mangangamba

Pag-ibig koy ikaw wala ng iba

Paano mo malalaman itong pag-ibig ko sayo

Paano mo maramdaman ang tibok ng puso ko

Kung lagi kang kinakabahan na ika’y masasaktan

Pangako ko ang puso mo’y hindi pakakawalan

(Repeat Chorus) 2x

Subukan mong magmahal o giliw ko

Kakaibang ligaya ang matatamo

Ang magmahal ng iba’y di ko gagawin

Pagka’t ikaw lang tanging sasambahin…

Edited by in_style

An innocent wish...without malice ;) I wish I could be the one to make you smile...I said i feel you pain...and i mean it. No matter how my posts say I want you....at the end of the day....it's something more...something more pure than meets the eye. Perhaps it was the kindness you've shown me...perhaps...it's the difference you made in my life. Whatever it is....I want you to know that I'm here for you and I always...always want you to be happy. Why? because you are my strength...and if you fall....wherelse would I be? .... deep deep down under. I just can't imagine my life without you....I guess it's cuz i feel i owe it to you. Please be strong for a friend who really needs you....Me. :flowers:

suddenly...

i miss you

badly

and think of you

all the time

it's selfish that

i'm missing

all those times

that you held me

in your arms

spinning memories

of your sweetness

and regrets

that we couldn't

really be

together...

i don't miss you

because i loved you

because i didn't

not in the way you did

anyway

i miss the way you

loved me

i miss having that

power over a man's

destiny...

of late, my mind seems to be facing a blank wall. can't think straight, like i'm in the influence... darn!

so many things comming my way, can't focused... too many problems and so few sollutions offered. drat! double drat!!

what the heck am i doing here in this thread anyway?

ay naligaw ako, saan ba dito ang beer thread odi kaya booze thread :boo:

desperate for changing

starving for truth

closer to where i started

chasing after you

not really chasing... more like walking alongside you. but yes, closer to where id like to be. definitely closer.

im falling even more in love with you

letting go of all i've held onto

im standing here until you make me move

i'm hanging by a moment here with you

who would have thought that was possible? not me. ive been running away from it. or at least trying to.

forgetting all i'm lacking

completely incomplete

i'll take your invitation

you take all of me now

completely incomplete... thats me without you.

i'm living for the only thing i know

i'm running and not quite sure where to go

and i don't know what i'm divin' into

just hanging by a moment here with you

no thought as to tomorrow. today is what counts. i dont know where this will lead me but im here for the ride.

there is nothing else to lose

there is nothing else to find

there is nothing in the world

that could change my mind

there is nothing else

there is nothing else

there is nothing else

hows that for conviction?

desperate for changing

starving for truth

closer to where i started

chasing after you

desperate is a word of the past. i wont look for the truth. ill take what comes with the package.

i'm falling even more in love with you

letting go of all i've held onto

i'm standing here until you make me move

i'm hanging by a moment here with you

nowhere else id rather be, actually.

i'm living for the only thing i know

i'm running and not quite sure where to go

i don't know what i'm diving into

just hanging by a moment here with you

my oc soul hates the unknown but it hates being without you more.

just hanging by a moment

hanging by a moment..

hanging by a moment...

hanging by a moment here with you..

"with you" being the operative word.

Edited by Wyld

So you're back in that corner again....can't blame you. Whoever told you to try and get away from there anyway? Fool!...you never learned. Don't you know you're never supposed to get up from that corner? don't even try. That is your punishment dear. And you'll sit there all alone til you rot!...and don't try to switch on the light even when it gets dark! understand? What? you're scared? Oh, deary....that's the whole idea! ....and i thought kids are smarter nowadays. <_<

taken from Grey's Anatomy...for Michael J. Michaels

"You don't get to call me a whore. When I met you I thought I had found the person

that I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I was done. So all the boys, and

all the bars, and all the obvious daddy issues...who cared? Because I was done.

You left me. You chose Addison. I'm all glued back together now. I make no apologies

for how I chose to repair what you broke. You don't get to call me a whore."

To all of you,

You made my week a roller coaster of feelings, a mixture of emotions.

Why did you forget one of the most important days in my life? Why only my older sister and her husband remember it? I m expecting at least short messages from you either by sms, email or phone call but they never came. Am I worth forgetting?

Action. Yes. That’s what I need to do. I better shut up, eliminate the drama and do what I say. I’ll always be close to you and I’ll keep my promise.

Don’t put pressure in me. I delivered before without you pestering me. I know the project is worth $1.5M and important, but please, don’t micro manage me. I’ve accomplished a lot in my short stint but I don’t broadcast them like you do on your “senseless” programs. I want my programs to be low profile so that I can manage them without your f***king face hounding me. I’m a quiet person. Just stay out of my way or I’ll kick your dumb a**.

I miss you buddies. You’re the only ones who understood my moods. Although both of you went to separate directions, we never lose contact. I may not be joining to your drinking sessions yet we still have a good laugh. Nice to know I have buddies like you.

PS

Let me take a hiatus, probably a few days to find my true self. I need some time alone to settle things and pick up whatever pieces that were left of me. I will be back at the right time.

Thank you....for never forgetting about me. I just called Tita....wasn't able to utter a word though....all i could deliver were muffled cries. Naturally, they hung up on me. I feel so alone. Atleast I have you ...atleast. It still feels so lonely out here...cold...dark...and empty.....thank you for thinking about me....somehow. :(

Dear Lord,

Help me keep my sanity back...

I don't know what to do...

I am with a lady who I love most but loves someone else...

This makes me angry all the time...

I want to keep her but anger always is in my heart because I really don't feel the way she loves the guy eventhough she is saying that she loves me...

I hate my life now... I don't want to die but I am nearing a breakdown...

I wish life will be better soon...

Help me, God.

Dear Angels,

Thank you for being you this week. Without knowing what I was going through, your words of concern came just at the right time-- at the end of a long day with me hanging at life's tattered threads.

And while there will never be enough words to express my gratitude, please accept the happy moments I send you this week as an expression of it. A small sacrifice on my part but well worth whom they are going out to. May they be the small miracles you need in your life right now.

Till then, walk in sunshine always my angels.

-L-