• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

Sige na. Dahil sa isang kaibigan na itinuring kong totoo. Palalagpasin ko ang lahat. Di dahil sa di ko kayang pumatol. Sabihin nalang naten na wala akong panahon para aksayahin sayo ngayon. Saka bakit pa, di ka naman kagandahan sa loob at lalo na sa labas. Balato ko nalang sa kanya na di ka uli saktan. Pero kung di ka titigil, di ko rin maipapangako kahit sa isang kaibigan na hayaan ka nalang. Babae ka rin kase kaya nagdadalawang-isip ako na ipaalam sayo ang mga bagay-bagay na tatagos sa puso mo baka di lang baka sa buong pagkatao mo pa. Sa totoo lang ayoko makipag-away sa kapwa babae lalo na at malayo naman. Kaya mo ba akong pigilan at lalo na sha. Gudlak! Hahaha. Pasensha na nakakatawa lang talaga ako kase nanggagala-iti ka pero sa totoo lang wala ka namang karapatan, kung tutuusin wala ka ngang alam at sigurado ako na wala kang magagawa. Pero, dahil nga mabait ako ngayon samantalahin mo na ang pagkakataon. Suhestiyon lang naman.

;)

Edited by lovelybabe

ansarap sarap ng feeling pag free!!!!! tnx for the release... now i can concentrate on more important things...tapos na ang pag mumukmok, paghihimutok, pagka lugmok... im happy for you...dont drag me again in your oh so perfect life...to much too much drama, too much enjoyment, too much of everything in fact if you sum it up, balanse....para sayo! pero in the end, ako talo. tama na...na mimiss lang kita eh...nyahahahaha, ay...

Edited by smaug

horeynj,

i hope you read this:

about two weeks ago, you met up for the first time with another member here, went to dinner with her and when the time for the bill to be paid, you just stared at it and never bothered to share the expense. damn! it wasn't jollibee. it was friday's.

how could you have stood it, you pachedermic freeloader?

if you're penniless, don't go out even for meet-ups. what were you thinking? that friday's is a carinderia where you get a full meal for 30 pesos?

and after she had paid for your dinner, you acted as if it was she who should be thankful.

you have no idea how insulted she was. how badly she took it.

horeynj, i hope you never experience orgasm again, this lifetime, the next and the next.

and if i meet you, i swear i would slap you tomato red on the face and kick your crotch until your balls beg for emasculation.

To honor you ...

I will put myself out there ... be of service to our family, my friends and anyone needing my help.

Just like you were ... and did.

My return to the Diamond TMC tonight ... only reinforced that it's part of who I am. I missed it terribly. JAL's no longer around to share the highlights of each meetings with but I'll find other ways to compensate for that.

Hope to achieve my CTM this year. Help me ... I've been struggling with BSP#5. The idea's there, just need to develop it more ... so I'll be able to achieve ALL the objectives.

I want you to be proud of me, Dad.

Hope you were during my induction as Area Governor. That was special ... you being there. You saw me organize the whole thing and even listened to my 1st speech as a TM officer. I wish I knew what you thought ...

Anyway, I know I'm the only one who comes close to how much of a people-person you were. Ate N ... she's more into just knowing MORE people but not necessarily being of SINCERE service to them. Unfortunately, she only does things coz she'll expect something in return.

May you be smiling down on me as I attend each TM meeting ... be it Diamond's or others. ;-)

For you ... to continue what you started ...

Edited by barenaked

B

i dont ask you out all the time because i know you have a lot of things to do. i respect the dreams, the plans that you had before i came that's why i am sacrificing my wishes and desires just so you could achieve yours. do not think i do not want to be with you for if you only knew how much i want to spend each day with you. to see that smile, sink in that loving hug, dwell in that passionate kiss that you only can give. they mean the world to me. you mean the world to me. you always say, "do i have to spell out things for you?" no you dont. that is why i ask that you tell me your specific things like schedule, so that i dont miss anything. i dont forget to consider anything.

why do we always have to fight because we (subconciously) try to outdo loving each other?

R

Dear A,

Hope you liked my bday gift. Kung hinde, just tell me. Pwede naman dagdagan eh. Wow! Ang tanda mo na. I can still remember nung mga bata pa tayo. We used to fight a lot over anything. Hahaha. Nagwrestling pa nga tayo di ba. Gaud! Now, you're 20. I feel so old na. And, I'm very blessed to have perfect sister in you. Beautiful, highly intelligent, smart, talented... Sobra, you're perfect. Sana nobody could make you fall apart when you go out into the real world. It would be hard but I'm always here with you. Sa wakas malapit ka nang grumadweyt. Lakas mo gumastos ha. Hehehe. I'll send Jem to school din. Don't worry. Mag-ipon ka nalang muna after college. Ako nang bahala sa kanya. You just pursue your dreams. Pag may problema ka, I'm just here. I know, di ako role model. Wag mo akong gagayahin ha. Uupakan kita. Hahaha. And, kapag may plans ka na mag-bf I hope pakilatis mo muna saken. Papabugbog lang naten to make sure na kaya kang ipagtanggol. Hahaha. Shet! Natutuwa ako sayo, ang tanda mo na rin di ka na teen. You grew up so well. Sana makuha mo lahat ng pinangarap mo. Actually, di ko na kelangan i-wish yan for you kase I know that you will. 100 times more successful ka siguro kaysa saken. I love you sis. Kapag may gumago sayo yari saken sabihin mo lang. Ingat ka ha. Di ka na baby. Minsan bilisan mo ang pagkilos, un lang talaga ang liability mo. This is a fast-paced world. Opportunities come and go in a blink of an eye. Ayokong masayang lahat ng librong nabasa mo at lahat ng naturo sayo ng unibersidad at paligid naten. You'll always have me kahit na mawala ako sa sarili :lol: Katakut thought noh. Basta, bear that in mind. Gets mo naman di ba. And, love our youngest sister kahit na napakakulit non. She needs your guidance. Teach and influence her para pumayat-payat naman. Hahaha. Bago pa maging mashadong mahaba at madrama ito puputulin ko na. Sasabihin ko nalang sayo ung iba. Again, I love you sis. Nobody could ever change that.

Ate

PVB,

Remember that wet summer morning in early May 2001, when we hit one-sidededly a wet patch at (illegaly) high speed while going down the (still new) Katipunan flyover, and the heavy blue 4by4 pick-up fishtailed suddenly like the rear tires were greased? In my adrenalin-charged memory it remains crystal clear. It was broad daylight, bright sky after a sudden morning rainshower. The pickup was angled so badly after the rear end had fishtailed loose that we were going down the Katips flyover near-sideways, nose pointed at that blue eagle in my old school's gymnasium. And at that flat an angle we still had enough speed to overtake an owner-type and a tricycle, their drivers staring at us in sheer horror, as we passed them sideways like a dream, myself looking back at them, mouth open in a soundless scream, and at you with your long hair, well-practiced ballerina's build, and quick hands busily countersteering to control the pick-up's nearly impossible angle, not once succumbing to panic and stepping on the brakes (which would have spun us like a top), your beautiful round eyes slitted against the morning sun, your small hands doing with a heavy truck what even I myself would not willingly do with anything else short of a properly set-up road car, your small mouth pressed tight... By the time we skidded past Gate 2 you had us nearly back to pointing straight ahead, and with a final precise press of the gas you at last got the smoking rear tires fully straightened out, and without any sound but our panting and the heavy diesel engine burbling we drove on slowly in third gear, past Gate 3, past your old school, until that small Shell station in front of La Vista.

There we parked and still looking ahead we laughed slowly, our knees still shaking, the acrid-smelling white and green 99 pound sacks of nitrate explosives, rifle ammunition, and illegal firearms at the back still safe and sound and undiscovered and unexploded, and ourselves still whole and not in pieces over the flyover, and still quite able to participate in the upcoming elections. You even cheerily smiled at a cop car filling up.

After that I got you a complete set of rims and proper grippy road tires, so you could reserve those tricky chunky cleated offroad rims and tires for those real 4by4 expeditions.

It has been many, many, years, mi amiga. Now parts of me are missing, some irretrievably perhaps. Now I am on the defensive, unable to counter-attack, running low on everything from blood to bullets. In the teeth of the storm I look hard for a trace of your purple and pink banners. I raise my own red and black standards as high as I can, that you may see it from afar. Did my messengers find you?

Can you come?

You had always piloted me well, as your rabid, violent, powerful, tricky, and deeply flawed friend. You smoothed out what unnecessary rough edges were there, and you preserved whatever useful sharp edges were present, even if these edges might cut your hand as you handled me. And I defended you well, right or wrong, I defended you well and truly, there was not a sin I would not do. Where before I was all quick thinking and quicker fists, you taught me by your own examples the principles of timing and positioning, the ballet dance of power, and suddenly I was twice as deadly. You had such a hand in my creation.

Can you now lend a hand in my reconstruction?

I was your bloodthirsty, barely leashed boyfriend, and that younger brother you never had (incestous as that may sound), writing his way through the girls and the ladies, engineering his will into men and machines with equal ease. Remember how, long ago, together, we turned down the invites of the frats and sororities of UP, sneering to their faces how they had fallen so far and lost so much glory since the time our parents and grandparents graced their ranks, how now they are reduced to the irrelevance of rumbles and imperfect English? Who are they that we should lend them our luster, we whose blood was not yet so spent?

And I had whispered in your ear what dark magicks I knew, what skills of mind and hand and words are there that alone can harness the darker forces in this world. Do you still remember me when your eyes go round and dead just before you pull the trigger in target shooting? Nowadays in that faraway land of lakes and forests, you drive a blindingly quick two door sports car, that red and black car that you had waited for an extra month just to get the manual version. I wonder if you sometimes remember me whenever you perform a racing double-declutch, and jump ahead even twice as fast?

For at the same time you had intertwined your gold into my steel, I had somehow managed to streak your gold with my steel,

Where are you now? Did my messengers ever find you?

I call upon promises made long, long ago, and far, far away...

-Felix Villaflor IV

Edited by LostCommand