Random Thoughts Thread

and the good looking dapper guy? shall i ignore him or do i squeeze myself between embraces?

but...i'm good at putting back pieces of a broken heart. i got my restickable glue.

so yes please invite me anytime to that mid day coffee...i'll be there. nanginginig pa.

Gadamit... You were cheating on me early as Feb you lying son 0f bitching whore. Now i don't really want you back. Well i'm happy, coz i'm not the only one you cheated on, it seems you're playing us both. You really know how to cook up a story... well, let's just say i won't be ordering anything anymore... it would seem that you're like a store open for anyone... Bitchin whore.

Now that's that. I'm so much relieved, and happy we're done. I am now thinking that i finally have a closure. I can definitely move on now. After knowing you're just one cheap lying bitch, its very much way easier for me to move on with my happy life. I am so glad that you are gone. So much glad and happy. Honestly i can shout for joy.