• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 1 month later...

It would help a lot if you include in your list the assigned number of your candidate.

For Example : #62 Villar, Cynthia ; #46 Marcos, Imee ; #51 Ong, Doc Willie

Matagal hanapin yung pangalan pag di mo alam ang assigned number nya.

It took me several minutes to find my choice of Party List (#144 Ating Koop) because the Party List roster are no longer arranged alphabetically.

This election shows how people throughout the country don't like LP (dilaws) anymore and proof that their followers (dilawans) are insignificant in numbers.

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/694487/liberal-party-poised-to-get-only-14-out-of-244-house-seats-in-2019-polls/story/?eleksyon2019

Liberal Party poised to get only 14 out of 244 House seats in 2019 polls
Published May 15, 2019 11:12am
By ERWIN COLCOL, GMA News

The once-ruling Liberal Party is set to face yet another uphill battle at the House of Representatives as it is poised to clinch only 14 out of the 244 seats for district representatives after the 2019 midterm elections.

Partial and unofficial results in the Commission on Elections' transparency server showed that in Metro Manila, only four Liberal Party members are leading and set to represent their respective legislative districts.

These are reelectionist congressmen Jose Christopher "Kit" Belmonte of the sixth district of Quezon City and Edgar Erice of the second district of Caloocan City.

Economics professor Stella Luz Quimbo is set to replace her husband, Miro Quimbo, to represent the second district of Marikina City, while Romulo "Kid" Peña Jr. defeated former Vice President Jejomar Binay at the congressional race in the first district of Makati City.

In the provinces, 10 Liberal Party members scored congressional seats, including Francis Gerald "Blue" Abaya of the first district of Cavite, Boy Umali of the second district of Oriental Mindoro, Josephine Sato of the lone district of Occidental Mindoro, Jocelyn Limkaichong of the first district of Negros Oriental, and Cheryl Deloso-Montalla of the second district of Zambales.

Rounding up the list are Gabriel Bordado of the second district of Camarines Sur, Raul del Mar of the first district of Cebu, Edgar Chatto of the first district of Bohol, Edcel Lagman of the first district of Albay, and Emmanuel "Tawi" Billones of the first district of Capiz.

Meanwhile, only two of the 81 gubernatorial posts nationwide were won by Liberal Party members.

These are Kaka Bag-ao of Dinagat Islands and Marilou Cayco of Batanes. Bag-ao is the incumbent representative of the lone district of Dinagat Islands at the House of Representatives.

In addition, only seven Liberal Party mayoralty candidates won in the 2019 local elections, two of which are in Metro Manila.

halalan 2019 proves many things....

ayaw ng karamihan sa mga lumang political family... nagsasawa din hehehe

kapag ikaw pumanig sa LP o ano mang partidong naka connect sa LP siguradong matatalo ka lang.

kapag sinabi ni Du30 iboto nyo sila....

mukhang si mangundadatu lng ata ang hindi pinalad hehehe

Edited by darksoulriver

you wanna know why otso diretso lost? It's not because they are on LP.

It's primarily because they were so focused on targeting Pres. Duterte rather than promoting their platforms sa masa. Yes, social media is a big platform and it really saves money BUT if you think about it, not all filipinos are in these so called social media platforms and the way they deliver/explain it are only understandable by the educated ones. how about the filipinos that are not capable of fully comprehending it? It is also a really bad move to attack a president with almost 80% approval rate. i'm not a dilawan nor a DDS but I think the liberal party just lacked marketing strategy. Sure, they have an outstanding lineup but then again RECALL is an important thing when you're campaigning. It's only my opinion though. Same as all of your sentiments, I too only want what's best for the country. haha peace out!

• Like (+1) 1

Vico Sotto seems to be an erudite and just young man. That is my first impression. I think he will make Pasig better.

He should be careful. Eusebio's supporters who are still dominant in Pasig City Hall may conspire against him.

He will need his uncle's support and he should always watch his back.

He should be careful. Eusebio's supporters who are still dominant in Pasig City Hall may conspire against him.

They could but he probably knows which city hall employees to watch out for. Moreover, Vico told Karen Davila during an interview that 55% of city hall positions are still vacant. It goes without saying that those 55% will be loyal to Vico because it is with his approval that city hall employees are hired. I see a bright political future for this young man.

Edited by will robie

Some employees are already doing something against Vico Sotto and Sen. Sotto already vocal about it. Crab mentality kasi gagawin dito ng mga Eusebio tapos sisisihin si Vico sa next election.

Also siguradong maraming epleyado sa munisipyo ang maapektuhan sa mga kickback nila.

Edited by haroots2