• 2 weeks later...

Join the Awesome WALK for a Cause and Make a Difference. ๐ŸŒŸ๏ฟผ

I am reaching out to you today in the hope that you may be able to provide some financial assistance to help some kids in our town that need school supplies this incoming school year 2023-2024. Any amount, no matter how small, will be greatly appreciated. I understand that this is a difficult time for everyone, and I do not want to impose any burden on you. I have faith and trust God through your kind hearts.โ˜บ๏ธ๏ฟผ

----------------------------------
Pm na lang babe sa rate ko po โ˜บ๏ธ๏ฟผ๐Ÿ˜˜๏ฟผ
Then nasa sayo na sir how much you can donate po ๐Ÿ˜Š๏ฟผ

Lahat po ng makokolekta at mapapamigay na school supplies ay isesend po sa Viber/Telegram/Whatsapp for proof na talagang ginastos po lahat ng donations sa mga bata.

I will send pictures once na mapamigay ko na po yung mga gamit sa school ng mga bata.

-

So avail na po kayo! Minsan lang naman to hehe โ˜บ๏ธ

ย 

IMG_20230817_115119.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

Having some "Me time" once or twice a month. Going out, with wallet in hand and nothing else, going to the cinemas, playing at arcades, visiting a couple of spas, and having a nice cup of iced americano while listening to music at any cafe.

(Yes, i have friends but i prefer to being alone during my "me time", else i would be having trouble excusing myself if i want to go to spas for some "relaxation" ๐Ÿ˜‰.)