Finding Older And Married Women Attractive

On 10/23/2023 at 7:16 AM, Duel of Fate said:

i always post i still prefer titas (25 and up) than the younger ones.

back then my biggest age gap was 20years. i was 19 she was 39. more than 2hours nonstop no release on my part. she was literally bruised and sore later. 

now im in my 40s and titas are still my go to sa spas. its more of the mental pleasure than the physical one. true, my greatest lays post pandemic are both under 21. but on the average ive had better experiences on the 25 and up versus below. 

one major factor to consider is the mental foreplay. younger girls tend to be sheepish on the directness of fetishes. older women can co-direct the flow and will tell you what they want. 

another part is the post coitous experience. more mature girls love convos about anything. there will always be a mental, personal interview and discussion BUT that doesnt mean the do not value rest and sleep. younger girls? tiktok or games yan 😂

finally the health factor. titas are aware and have seen the dark side of sex, Reproductive Health wise. they clean. they test. they inspect. and they are responsible, jeje generation? "luh ano yun may tumutulo talaga? imposible naman yun!" eh tanga amp 😂

Nice one Bro!!👍

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2024 at 2:48 AM, m1stersag1ng said:

may leads ba dito san makahanap ng MP/walker na 40s? masaya ang matured ladies kasi alam nila gusto nila at marunong gumamit ng katawan..

alam mo kasi kung ginagawa lang ba ng babae para magpasexy or kung talagang may sarap na tinutumbok hehe

there are a lot of women in their 40s who are into short term fun sa TINDER mag premium ka lang ng 1 week or other dating apps, met my current sex buddy  na 45 years old, single no kids and was not married.

15 hours ago, josh672 said:

Just started dating and older woman 40yrs and she's really open about sex. Is it a red flag? My time pa na sinabi nya gsto nya un kinakain sya  😅 take note hnd pa kami

it's a hint she wants to have sex with you bro, tell her you like DATY as well (if you are really into it) and if she responds positively , go to the nearest motel, that's the line i gave my current FUBU now, i like eating pussy, hahaha

ayun we had 2 sex sessions in the past 3 days kaya di na ko nag cardio sa GYM, haha

• 2 weeks later...