Finding Older And Married Women Attractive

Back in my early 20's, I had a short stint with a woman in her late 30's, grabe sexual appetite but I had to get out of it, lespu ang asawa eh. Then I went back to school for a 2nd degree and hooked up with girls 7-10 years younger than me naman. 

But I guess at my age, I'd still go for someone 10 years older than me, especially women who "grow old beautifully".

Although, I don't mind having a FuBu/FWB who's younger than me.

Nakakaweird lang minsan kse para mo ng anak haha! But yeah there are guys who are so matured even when they are almost half my age. And ayaw pa magpalibre. Pero yun iba talaga masyado obvious why they want an older woman, well para maka-free load. So that’s how I test, I would say ililibre ko at pag pumayag agad igoghost ko na yun. Hehe. Nakaka-turned off, parang di lalake. 

7 hours ago, X-23 said:

Nakakaweird lang minsan kse para mo ng anak haha! But yeah there are guys who are so matured even when they are almost half my age. And ayaw pa magpalibre. Pero yun iba talaga masyado obvious why they want an older woman, well para maka-free load. So that’s how I test, I would say ililibre ko at pag pumayag agad igoghost ko na yun. Hehe. Nakaka-turned off, parang di lalake. 

reverse gold digging ba tawag jan ?

I was almost trapped into this situation three times when I was in college. I'm not handsome, just an ordinary guy. But I had a great body then (6-footer, broad shoulder, with nice abs) being a former basketball varsity in high school, then swimming varsity in college. It's easy to transition from basketball to swimming because all Ateneo basketball members are encouraged to swim 1 hour daily during our conditioning. The first was when I was 19. The woman was 52 years old and best friend of my aunt in Magallanes (village). Her husband was a president of a US company (with branch in Makati) and was having an affair with a younger woman. So technically, they were separated. She asked me to drive her car a few times with permission from my aunt. Then one day, pinaakyat nya ko dun sa bedroom niya with her 2 helpers. Kwentuhan lang. She's really pretty with 2 sons studying in the US. After a week, same thing, I went to her bedroom with her. Then she asked me, "is it ok if I change clothes?" She undressed in front of me. Wow, she's still sexy at 52 although boobs were not perky anymore. Then she held my hips, and unzipped my pants, then grabbed my d*ck! I was shocked and speechless! Sinubo nya kagad. My body was shaking! She fingered herself, then asked me to enter. I told her, "I'm still a virgin." She paused and then said "sorry, sorry." At least I did not lose my senses. But that was my first bj. 30-something older than me. 

The 2nd was after about 6 months later. This time with a 40-year old woman, single but formerly married (annulled that is why single), a lawyer and business executive. I came to know her during a conference where student leaders like me were invited. Then she gave me her card. Asked me for lunch together.  Naulit about 4 to 5 times. Then she asked me to accompany her in Neapolitan Fairview. She was cooking. Then we had lunch together. Then isinama nya ako sa bedroom niya. Same thing, magbihis daw muna siya. She's not very pretty pero grabe ganda ng katawan. Tinigasan kagad ako. We kissed. Again, I told her "I'm still a virgin." So ginawa niya, hina hand job na lang ako.

The 3rd was with someone 21 years older than me. Separated woman, childless. I met her during a networking event with Nu Skin in Ayala Avenue. She was one of the speakers. Then meron follow up session. Lunch together. She became my crush despite the age gap. Then she invited me to a bar at one point. Drinking session. Then sinamahan ko sya sa San Lorenzo Village near Assumption Makati. Medyo lasing na pareho. Kissing all night. But I was able to control myself. Nag masturbate ako twice. No penetration.

Some married and separated ladies are really good at maintaining their beauty. No wonder,  even if you are younger by 10 to 30 years, still you'd find them very very attractive.

On 1/31/2022 at 6:16 PM, Onibaba said:

My last 3 GF’s were older than me by atleast 8 years, but 4 years ago I had a coworker who is in her late 50s. She’s super fit, sexy, pretty looking and very kind I was so attracted to her and she flirts with me as well but i was just too shy and naive. Sayang, pag naiisip ko. Heto pala sya, retired na sya.

016A3C52-1722-42B5-9392-9D1BF5C51225.jpeg

so gorgeous 

• 1 month later...

I like younger men , it feels right with them, makes you giddy 🥰. I had one, he’s 30. He’s married and has a little baby. We had raunchy sex whenever I’m in town, we’d stay all day in the hotel and he’d be seeing me again every other month. I felt we had a great connection and I knew this will not last so I relished the affair till the end of my contract. 

well one thing nice with older women is they know what they want . Of the few i tried in my younger days some found the feeling of being in charge a big turn on.  So they like the feeling of being the aggressor . So for me that had its own particular thrill specially d pa tayo usually sexually experienced in our younger years.

In my working days ...some i met were lonely ( classic movie line " Ung mga nag-iisa kahit may kasama")  These were the women who loved attention and relished being charmed and wooed again in the later chapter of their  lives.

Alas finding older women as you move on in life is a bit more challenging. If you're in your mid forties an on older woman ( i define this as being 5 years + older than me ) e di 50 + na yun . And in your mid fifties ... you do the math ! 😁

On 4/28/2022 at 7:58 PM, NightWriter said:

I like younger men , it feels right with them, makes you giddy 🥰. I had one, he’s 30. He’s married and has a little baby. We had raunchy sex whenever I’m in town, we’d stay all day in the hotel and he’d be seeing me again every other month. I felt we had a great connection and I knew this will not last so I relished the affair till the end of my contract. 

HI MADAM, I THINK I WANT TO KNOW YOU MADAM :) IM 40'S MAY BE EXACTLY :)

For some reason, I also had this feel for older women when I was younger. Seeing their aura made me feel I'll be just fine if for any reason I'll be with them, that maturity and flair and all.

I guess because I was with my late wife for so long that I've forgotten the feel, since it was almost all her for the past decade. Now, I feel like exploring this though I'm on my mid 30's already. Oh well..

• 2 weeks later...

Meron ba dito? Haha. I'm really into older women. I find them much more mature and better in conversations. I'm 26 years old and up for anything. No need to treat me (i have read from the thread na merong mga ganun silang expi), i can carry my own weight when it comes to expenses.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2022 at 7:58 PM, NightWriter said:

True. My recent ex fubu is also like this (also only 30). That’s why I really like him and I couldn’t make myself get another one after him. He admitted he fell in love with me but we can’t really be together that’s why we have to stop. 

I also prefer younger men. But it’s hard to find one who is already matured at may sense kausap. 

On 5/27/2022 at 10:31 PM, X-23 said:

True. My recent ex fubu is also like this (also only 30). That’s why I really like him and I couldn’t make myself get another one after him. He admitted he fell in love with me but we can’t really be together that’s why we have to stop. 

I also prefer younger men. But it’s hard to find one who is already matured at may sense kausap. 

maybe you have found one but chose to ignore. 🤓