• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

All About Soulmates  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in soulmate? Or have you found one?

• Yes
    • One

• 10 months later...

Soulmate has various meanings to different people. The way I understand it is that a soulmate is someone magaan sa loob mo. They always with together through thick and thin, supportive of each other, protective for each other, honest with each other, fulfilling tuwing magkasama or sharing moments together.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not for me,  grateful to whoever and whatever life throws at me. Soulmates in the context of idealistic new age romantics is your predestined partner. Wherein your spirits, emotions & intellect are intertwined. Therefore one can never be complete without a soulmate, this implies your happiness and the totality of your existence is dependent on your soulmate. 
If that is so, then life is so depressing an endless search for our soulmates and dependency on the things beyond our control.

We are the architects of our own life the author of our own book with or without soulmates, a complete being with or without soulmates. 

• 2 months later...