Parang ang babaw ng mga reasons ni gadon, parang matatawa ka.

What do you expect from a self confess true blooded marcos loyalist that currently allied himself with the admin, mostly working on cases of deemed "opposition" by the admininstration.

The last admin took a lot of criticisms for impeaching CJ Corona from the anti-dilawan. Now what? Deafening silence from them on practically the same issue? worst i guess most of them are in favor of what's happening. CHANGE IS COMING .... Indeed!

Si Gadon, pera-pera lang yan siguro ... Selling service to the highest bidder in need. Baka nga hindi pa highest bidder eh ... Magkatrabaho lang at mapagkakitaan.

May bahid naman talaga ng loyalista yang si gadon. Pare-parehas lang naman sila dyan. Kahit anong kulay pa yan. Pansariling interes lang ang gumagana sa kanilang mga utak. Pero ang kapakanan ng bansa at mga mamamayan nito. HINDI

A well scripted play ... each having their individual roles to ensure a very successful staging. Kahit na mga dutertards and marcos loyalist gustong makisali para maging "relevant" ...

We all know what an impeachment process is all about ... very political in nature thus most likely to lean on the majority's bias.

Dahil kumontra, sibak agad. May kaso pa. Perfect.

Masama kasi nito nakapuntos si santiago sa pagsibak sa kanya. People realized his points makes sense and only the idiots could not accept he is correct and try to justify the "mistake" as he explained.

And now ginagawan pa ng fake issue ng malacanag para magshift ang simpatya sa pangulo. May nagpadala daw ng reklamo ayun dali-dali naman idineny nun sinasabing nagrereklamo. Ayun bulilyaso ang plano kamot ulo si pres spokesperson roque kung ano na naman magandang palusot.

Masama kasi nito nakapuntos si santiago sa pagsibak sa kanya. People realized his points makes sense and only the idiots could not accept he is correct and try to justify the "mistake" as he explained.

And now ginagawan pa ng fake issue ng malacanag para magshift ang simpatya sa pangulo. May nagpadala daw ng reklamo ayun dali-dali naman idineny nun sinasabing nagrereklamo. Ayun bulilyaso ang plano kamot ulo si pres spokesperson roque kung ano na naman magandang palusot.

Hindi naman kung tama si Santiago or not. Gawin mo kaya sa boss mo yan tignan lang kung ano gagawin sa iyo.

Hindi naman kung tama si Santiago or not. Gawin mo kaya sa boss mo yan tignan lang kung ano gagawin sa iyo.

sige assuming rank and file ako and i came out openly to criticize my boss sa isang pagkakamali niya tell me on what grounds niya ako sisisantehin? Baka siya pa matanggal o magkakaso pag kinasuhan mo sa dole ng wrongful dismissal.

Kung managerial level ka well yes he may fire the person due to lost of confidence...that is his prerogative. But don't assume in all cases pwedeng matanggal.

Anyway sa totoo lang laki ng respeto at tiwala ko sa boss ko na hindi ganun kakitid ang utak nun at pramis di balat sibuyas yun to the point na gagawa o magiimbento pa ng kaso laban sa akin yun tao.

Alam mo kung bakit ... he can man up to his actions. a person of integrity. Yun iba pathetic. Willing masinungaling o gumawa ng istorya gumanda lang image sa iba.

it's just politics. wala naman halos nagbago sa sistema. maybe new players and strategies but it's still the same game with the same rules.

those who are convinced that this admin is much better than the previous one should have their brains checked. slightly better i might categorically agree, but overall it's not really that much better. many are blinded by some "achievements" which are just low hanging fruits.

on a side note, mukhang wala masyadong balita tungkol kay vp lately (regardless if positive or otherwise). perhaps the calm before the storm?

it's just politics. wala naman halos nagbago sa sistema. maybe new players and strategies but it's still the same game with the same rules.

those who are convinced that this admin is much better than the previous one should have their brains checked. slightly better i might categorically agree, but overall it's not really that much better. many are blinded by some "achievements" which are just low hanging fruits.

on a side note, mukhang wala masyadong balita tungkol kay vp lately (regardless if positive or otherwise). perhaps the calm before the storm?

Exactly my thoughts. Duterte, Penoy, GMA, Erap, etc. They're all the same.

Ang nagbago lang yun affiliations ng mga politiko at gaano ka rabid mga fans ng mga yan.

But I must say, every new president the fans just get a tad bit more rowdy.

Edited by tk421

Totally agree too

Maybe (but I’m not saying it is). But no actions that violate the constitution. Duterte violates (or wants to violate) the constitution more brazenly than Sereno.

Unfortunately, impeachment proceedings are very political in nature and doesn’t necessarily care about justice.

Mostly doings of Pantaleon tapos nakiki ride naman si dutz, at mga dating officials ng GMA admin dahil sa mga kaso nila naghihiganti mga yan. On De Castro's opinion - well that's her opinion kaya nga madaming Associate justices sa SC eh. But Sereno should distance herself from any Political Side, sya din naman ayaw ma "politika" eh so she should show more independence sa mga affiliations nya.

This is what you said about Duterte and you have no proof that he violated the Constitution.

Saying and doing are different things.

So if he tells his forces to take a "shortcut" with regards to human rights, does that not also constitute as an action? Example: when he said that "If the suspect doesn't have a gun, give them a gun".

And by merely "threatening" human rights, one is already violating it.

Edited by tk421

Did it happen?

How is Duterte threatening human rights?

1) Yes. Kay Kian.

2) "President Rodrigo Duterte's repeated threats and orders to shoot and k*ll human rights activists vocal on human rights violations of his State security forces, especially those opposing his bloody war on drugs, is exacerbating the already dire situation in the country," Karapatan said in a statement.

Huh? Can you prove that Duterte gave the order to k*ll Kian?

Is there an article in the Constitution that states that a president cannot threaten drug pushers?

1) Did Hitler order Rudolf Levy to be killed in auschwitz?

2) Did you not read what you quoted? Was he threatening drug pushers or human rights activists?

Just answer the question. Stop asking questions that are unconnected to what we are discussing.

It does answer your question by making a point: an order doesnt have to be specific.

Halimbawa yun order ni Duterte to get rid of all drug pushers (without specifying a person), mag nahuli nila si juan dela cruz (for example), attributable ba yan kay Duterte or not?

In the same vein, yung sinabi ni Duterte na pag ayaw lumaban,bigyan mo ng baril, applies to Kian as well.

There is no such thing as threatening human rights. Threatening persons, yes, but threatening human rights? Haha! You cannot threaten something which is not tangible.

Luh. It seems you have trouble understanding the concept.

Let me put it in something relatable: an MTC mod says that if you keep posting out of topic posts, he/she will remove your privilege to post here. Is he/she threatening something tangible?

Did it happen?

Eto pa isang incident. NBI na nagsabi.

Nevermind that the person killed was allegedly a drug pusher. The point is everybody has rights, even a suspect. A murder is a murder and a crime, kahit ano pa motive.

You excuse one thing like this and the next time they overreach, you will accept it and accept it as normal until that time when it is your right that will be violated. And by that time you will have no one to turn to.

Remember that human rights is one of the most valued part of our constitution.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/851314/nbi-shows-how-marcos-cidg-8-men-murdered-espinosa-in-jail

Don't take some of what Duterte is saying seriously. Sometimes, you have to discern which is serious and which is not.

Again, we go back to this topic. Ad nauseum. How do you know which is serious and which is not? Pag sinabi niyang ayaw niya sa corruption, should I take that seriously? Pag sinabi niyan he will fill the government with the brightest and the best people: serious or no?

You know what that shows? He lacks integrity. Hes not consistent at all.

And yes, when a president says something to his soldiers, that is not a joke. That is an order, verbal or written it does not matter. He is their commander in chief, after all.

I'm afraid there's really no point, is there? You will come up with more excuses anyways.

But jeez, fine. Here:

Duterte: ‘If I encourage killings, fine’

CHILDREN ‘COLLATERAL DAMAGE’ IN DRUG WAR; COPS CAN k*ll CIVILIANS SANS LIABILITY

“Let me tell you. This is the law of my land. Here is a police, here is a gangster. He’s armed with M16, the gangster only a pistol. But when they meet, they exchange fire. With the police with the M16, its one burst, prrrt, and hits one thousand people there and they died. There’s no criminal liability,” Duterte said.

“It could not be negligence because you have to save a life. It could not be recklessness because you have to defend yourself..."

Oh, I dunno... the *He is only joking* excuse.

Did you not get what he said? One life of a police officer is worth 1,000 civilian lives against 1 gangster.

But then you will say he was joking again...

And I honestly cannot defend against such irrational logic.

Edited by tk421