• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

This admin makes it very easy for you to hate the entire cabinet including the president himself. I'm puzzled bakit may die hard fans pa din. At least you can question the 'questionable' decisions and not be stupid? (That's why we have a democratic style of governance)

Pwede naman yung pupuri ka minsan and magccriticize if reasonable. Case in point, ung mga late night lasing sessions niya sa TV, productive ba yun?

Just my 2 cents. No hate at all.

LOL.

#nasaan ang pangulo - patawa naman itong batikos na ito. Just an old recycled issue on the previous admin..kay panot dati missing in action. Si digong kahit papaano pagkatapos ng unos umaaksyon na at nakapag asean summit pa yan si pnoy dati abutin ng ilang araw bago kumilos.

Surprised that this forum has a politically-charged thread.

Hoping na sana civil yung discussion pero speaking from my experience with DDS, especially yung mga super fanatiko na, parang impossible. Parang two sentences into the discussion, gusto na nila mambato ng death threat. I guess you pick up traits from your idol.

Surprised that this forum has a politically-charged thread.

Hoping na sana civil yung discussion pero speaking from my experience with DDS, especially yung mga super fanatiko na, parang impossible. Parang two sentences into the discussion, gusto na nila mambato ng death threat. I guess you pick up traits from your idol.

Anong post dito?

DDS is the result of failed previous administration right?

more of a result of fake news

kung failed previous admin lang, may iba pang choices other than Mar.

Sarado utak? How? Point out a post which you opine that Duterte supporters have a closed mind.

yang post mo mismo is a good example.

LOL

more of a result of fake news

kung failed previous admin lang, may iba pang choices other than Mar.

Those fake news also made the downfall of Binay that time. Kung si Poe di bale na lang and MDS is already sick. Only Du30 can realistically beat Mar that time. I even doubt by 2022 LP can make a comeback.