• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

Ayos. The law is the law. Pero hindi applicable sa nagpapatupad. Someone is above the law.

Duterte pa more mga utu uto

baket po ganun na wala na budget ang gobyerno para sa covid? eh wala din naman na pera ang mga mamamayan para dito sa covid?

nasaan po ba talaga ang pera???

Basta dds may sapat na paliwanag sa lahat. ?

Ayos. The law is the law. Pero hindi applicable sa nagpapatupad. Someone is above the law.

Duterte pa more mga utu uto

Basta dds may sapat na paliwanag sa lahat. ?

ibig sabihin ba wala makakapantay sa kanya kase di siya pwede palitan at lahat ng kasama niya ay hindi qualipikado para maging kapalit niya?

wala na pera, ibenta na ang CCP complex sa mga private, ang tanong may bibili kaya? eh napaka luma na ng CCP, ni di na siya naka adapt sa modern age na wala parking para sa mga gagamit ng facilities...

mas okay pa mag show sa modern RWM or solaire theater kaysa sa luma CCP theater

Duque should be replaced. proven corrupt since the days of former president GMA. lalong na-expose during this pandemic. Mas lumalabas pagiging negosyante kesa doctor.

Could you give more details on why he should go?

My impression, when the Senators made a resolution asking for his replacement, was that they just wanted to get back at Duque for allowing the news to leak out that the Senators demanded privileges to get priority covid testing from DOH.

Edited by camiar
  • 2 weeks later...

I cant understand why people are saying the philippine government is worst. I mean what is your reference? Singapore? South korea? Japan? These are 1st world countries. India? Indonesia? Thailand? Vietnam. I mean they have as much covid cases the same as ours. What they have is a high mortality rate. But really if you think about it, if indeed they have a high mortality rate then why is it they are nlt the benchmark of WHO in the way patients should be treated. I say their stats are also padded.

The "wokes" love to criticize the Anti-Terrorism bill when there is nothing wrong with it. I challenge the moronic "wokes" to find what is unconstitutional in the Anti-Terrorism bill. I just bet they are criticizing it because it is the fad this week. :lol:

Edited by lee sawyer

The "wokes" love to criticize the Anti-Terrorism bill when there is nothing wrong with it. I challenge the moronic "wokes" to find what is unconstitutional in the Anti-Terrorism bill. I just bet they are criticizing it because it is the fad this week. :lol:

The fads:

#BlackLivesMatter -- nakikisali sila kasi may EJK daw dito. #DrugPushersLivesMatter?

#JunkTerrorBill -- OK, fine, whatever.

"Terror Bill", whatever it is, will be junked, but the Anti-terror Bill will pass into law.

Edited by camiar

The fads:

#BlackLivesMatter -- nakikisali sila kasi may EJK daw dito. #DrugsPushersLivesMatter?

#JunkTerrorBill -- OK, fine, whatever.

"Terror Bill", whatever it is, will be junked, but the Anti-terror Bill will pass into law.

Yes, they don't even know what hashtags they are making. There is no terror bill. Only an anti-terror bill. The "wokes" are clueless as to what the anti-terror bill is. They are only criticizing for the sake of being "in".