• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

Well the people have spoken and solidify what Pulse Asia and SWS been saying about DU30's approval/satisfaction ratings. This midterm election reflects on the president if the people are contended with his performance. Kung meron mang haters wala nang magagawa doon kasi kahit anong gawin forever hater talaga sila. NI isa man lang kandidato walang naipanalo mga haters.

Edited by haroots2
  • Like (+1) 1

Ferris Bueller,

No, I did not take your post literally.

I took it in your intended context that Du30 sold us out to China.

Du30 did not sell the Philippines to China, He sold out to China.

OK, are we clear contextually?

Now, my challenge to you is that you cite any instance that Du30 sold us out to China.

Give your proof.

We will discuss it intelligently.

I'm giving you a chance to prove that unlike the eggless rooster, you have intellectual balls.

They are not haters. Haters are for celebrity figures. They are critics. Hindi dapat magalit ang mga fanatics kung nakikcriticize ang isang matandang lolo sa kanyang maling pananalita, kabastusan at mga pangakong walang katururan. He is the president and he should act like one. Un fortunately, elections is a popularity contest. Walang platapormang kandidato nanalo pa din basta sumasayaw ng budots at ineendorse ng religious sect. Congrats to the new senators. Naway sa bayan ang inyong loyalty at hindi sa Lord of the Fanatics.

Your posts are mostly rants and non sense without any basis and not criticisms, those are different you know.

Ferris Bueller:

Prove yourself as a critic and not a ranting hater.

I'm waiting for your specific examples and proof about Duterte selling us out to China.

Substantiate your "criticism".

• 2 weeks later...