• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

Ni hindi nga kayo nag consult muna sa Webster bago niyo binatikos ang post ko. LOL

You're entitled to your own opinion. Don't dictate to me what you think I should believe in. You haven't earned enough respect from me for you to do that.

Ano ba ang gusto niyo mangyari!? Tanggalin ang COA o presidente na lang ang mag AUDIT ng lahat ng proyekto ng gobyerno? Ano?

Edited by tk421

O so ngayon na establish ko na ang opinion ko. Ano naman yun inyo?

Since para sa inyo hindi kelangan protektahan ang COA (as an institution), ki kidnappin at i to torture niyo nga ba mga miyembro nito na makita niyo gaya ng sinasabi ni Panginoon Dutart para matakot sila? O gusto niyo baklasin na lang ang COA? O gusto niyo wag na lang mag audit ng government projects ang COA? Anong gusto niyong ipalit dito? Inuulit ko: COA as the institution ang pinaguusapan natin dito, ah.

Let's hear your genius suggestions.

But you accused a specific person by name, e.g. Villar, of impropriety. So I challenged you to tell your story and prove it. Butt hurt lang kasi tumiklop ka sa ganyang challenge ko sa yo tungkol kay Villar.

The moronic troll is notorious for not answering questions when cornered. That's because it does not know anything of what is being discussed. All idiotic conjectures. Don't expect it to answer anything. Just embarrass it and make fun of it. It is a given titiklop yan kasi wala naman alam yan except troll on the threads and post ad hominems when cornered. I have been perpetually proving it from thread to thread.

Edited by will robie

What about the claim that some were included in the list because they are political opponents of the administration?

What about the claim that some were included in the list because they are political opponents of the administration?

The opposition predictably claimed that but knowing Duterte, he vetted the information with different agencies before releasing that list. I read that the DILG secretary will file cases against the 46 with the Ombudsman. The opposition is scared of its own shadow. They were the purveyors of political harassment (e.g. CJ Corona and PGMA). Edited by will robie

So now the orifice of the Philippine President, through its speaker is virtually admitting that they used Recto Bank (in the WPS) as collateral for China loans. And that arbitration shall be conducted not by a neutral party/country, but by China itself.

My takeaway from this: 1) if they were able to use that as collateral, then that means China is admitting that Recto Bank is our's. 2) this administration is so far up China's ass it's almost treasonous (and I'm being lenient here).

Duterte should expose more narco politicians. Regarding the drug war, it may have worsened but does. It mean it failed. One can say it failed if after Duterte's term, the volume of drugs coming in is just the same or more than when he started.

such a dumb justification ...

the mere fact he promise to curb the drug problem and admitted that it worsened then he FAILED!

after his term if the drug problem continue to worsen it doesn’t mean he did great...its just that his successor did nothing or even worse.

following your argument ... PNoy did a good job on the drug issue as our drug problem was better off then compared to now since Duterte admitted it goteven worse. lol