• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

Mahal ang bigas? Bumili direct sa mga magsasaka. Farmers are now getting smart. Instead of selling their rice to middlemen, direct buyers contact them to buy direct. Be smart. Follow the trend. Soon, there will be Phone apps that will enable you to buy food items direct from farmers and food manufacturers.

I am doing what I preach I plant my own siling labuyo. We now have 6 months supply of

I buy my rice direct from the farmer.

We buy eggs by the dozens from the farm outlet twice a month.

I plan my trips to save on gas. I notice others are doing the same, too. Traffic in EDSA seems to be lessening as people plan their trips more as they feel the pinch of gas prices

You got to admire the loyal fanatics. They have a solution for anything. Thanks for the suggestion, mate. Good job

Di daw affected ng inflation ang taga probinsiya dahil they source their own food.

Oh yeah buy directly from the farmers...so yeah juan dela cruz who works in the city and can only afford to buy 5 klg of rice at a time needs to buy directly from the farmers. Who i guess most of them still dont have the milling capacity. So yeah para makatipid palay ang bilhin natin at tayo na ang magpatuyo at magbayo. Kung gusto ko ng 2 doz na itlog punta din tayo sa farm mas mura dun. Madali naman mag plan ng trip... yun nga lang baka sa trip pa lang kulang na pera ko pambili ng 5 kilong bigas at 2 dosenang itlog. Hahahapost-42325-0-65861400-1538957811_thumb.jpg

Di daw affected ng inflation ang taga probinsiya dahil they source their own food.

Oh yeah buy directly from the farmers...so yeah juan dela cruz who works in the city and can only afford to buy 5 klg of rice at a time needs to buy directly from the farmers. Who i guess most of them still dont have the milling capacity. So yeah para makatipid palay ang bilhin natin at tayo na ang magpatuyo at magbayo. Kung gusto ko ng 2 doz na itlog punta din tayo sa farm mas mura dun. Madali naman mag plan ng trip... yun nga lang baka sa trip pa lang kulang na pera ko pambili ng 5 kilong bigas at 2 dosenang itlog. Hahaha FB_IMG_1538957694736.jpg

Yes i voted Duterte but to be honest, medyo sablay talaga. Walang kaalam alam sa ekonomiya. Barter??? Wow really.

I quoted a post from you criticizing Duterte for taking vacations. Your articles are totally unconnected to what you're posting which I expect from someone who does not know what he is talking about. After reading the first article you posted, I did not bother to read the other articles. The first article is purely a warped opinion which does not prove anything. Haha! :lol:

I quoted a post from you criticizing Duterte for taking vacations. Your articles are totally unconnected to what you're posting which I expect from someone who does not know what he is talking about. After reading the first article you posted, I did not bother to read the other articles. The first article is purely a warped opinion which does not prove anything. Haha! :lol:

Hahaha. Denial king! Those were the times that Duterte took an unofficial vacation.

The first article showed how brazen he was at taking vacations. When disastrous times call for him to show up, what did he do? He sent in the pambansang arse-licker in his place to distribute relief goods.

So spoon-feeding you does not work... what else can? Honestly, I gave up on you a long time ago.

Only shows how gullible the id*ot is.

Funny coz the greater number of pinoys will not concur with those articles.

Gave up on the guy, yet stiLl exerts effort and energy just to reply...o baka taman tinamaan talaga kaya nag reply.

The famous user who makes 1-2 flame bait liners, but then when "pahiya" occurs mag fade nalang and dudumi na naman sa ibang thread. Pathetic

In other news, just went with the Chief of Staff in the main MILF HQ camp. Thats something historical to the very least.

How come this id*ot doesn't post something about it.

We get it, this being is outright butthurt hater.

Edited by Bolj

Hahaha. Denial king! Those were the times that Duterte took an unofficial vacation.

The first article showed how brazen he was at taking vacations. When disastrous times call for him to show up, what did he do? He sent in the pambansang arse-licker in his place to distribute relief goods.

So spoon-feeding you does not work... what else can? Honestly, I gave up on you a long time ago.

Unofficial vacation kasi sinabi mo? Haha! Another feeble post which does not prove anything.

The first article is trash with a warped opinion which Anti- Duterte trolls like you would believe. Gullibility at its finest. Haha!

If you gave up on me, why even quote my post? Contradicting yourself. Haha! You are the first poster I have ever seen who gets pwned on multiple threads simultaneously.

Hahaha! :lol:

GUGUHO ANG MUNDO AT AMBISYON

NI ROBREDO SA MGA BALITANG ITO

Ayon sa 2 sources ng Rappler na kasali sa Cabinet meeting kahapon, sinabi ni Pangulong Duterte na NEGATIBO ang resulta sa isinagawang medical test sa kanya. Marahil ang itinutukoy ng Pangulo ay ang biopsy na isinagawa sa samples na kinuha sa kanya.

Ayon pa sa isang high-ranking official, the President was in good spirits. Siniguro ng Pangulo na walang dapat ikabahala sa kanyang kalusugan.

Nauna ko ng isinulat ang mga umuugong na balita sa Camarines Sur na bumubuo na si Leni Robredo ng shadow cabinet dahil maysakit diumano ang Pangulo.

Dahil negatibo ang medical test results ng Pangulo, nalusaw na ang shadow cabinet ni Robredo bago pa man naporma ang anino nito.

Sa kabilang dako naman, echapwera rin si Robredo sa draft Federal Constitution ni Speaker GMA. Ang tanging kadahilanan kung bakit siya ay inechapwera magkakagulo ang liderato ng bansa kapag siya ang papalit kay Pangulong Duterte. Ito ay dahil may nakabinbing protesta laban sa kanya at ang lamang niya kay BBM ay napakaliit lamang.

Kitams, kahit ang mga kinatawan ng National Board of Canvassers (Kongreso) na sila mismo ang nagproklama kay Leni Robredo ay duda rin sa kanyang pagkapanalo.

Kaya wala ng magandang balita na irereport si Leni Robredo sa kanyang mga among Amerikano. Kaya tuluyang guguho ang mundo at ambisyon niya.

Source: FB post of Glenn Chong

The cabinet that never was and never will be. :lol:

Atat na atat ang peke. Hahaha!

Laughing at Robredo and celebrating are two different things. You obviously totally misunderstood my laugh relative to the news item. Haha! Well, this has been the norm when you quote my posts :lol: Edited by will robie

Laughing at Robredo and celebrating are two different things. You obviously totally misunderstood my laugh relative to the news item. Haha! Well, this has been the norm when you quote my posts :lol:

So what is there to laugh about considering the news you posted may not materialize?

Oh well...at least you made me laugh