• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

If he is innocent, then why does he get angry about the ICC wanting to investigate him? Mag iinvestigate lang, galit na kaagad, threatening to slap Callamard and arrest Fatou if they probe the Philippines.

The last time I checked, Callamard went here. What happened? Zilch, nada, wala. So what if he threatens? Ikaw ba? If someone alleges you did something that you know you didn't do and the accusing party does not have a shred of evidence, hindi ka ba magagalit?

Edited by will robie

If he is innocent, then why did he get mad at Obama, the EU, CHR etc for questioning his administration of violating human rights?

His words say he is open to criticism, but his actions prove otherwise.

Obama - scolded, CHR - scolded, EU - scolded, ICC - scolded and withdrawn membership, Catholic Church - chastised, DeLima detained, Sereno booted out of the SC, Robredo - removed from the cabinet, Rappler - banned from covering him, Trillanes - tinanggalan ng security detail.

Guess what all of them have in common. THEY ALL CRITICIZED DUTERTE.

Getting pissed at Obama, the EU and the CHR does not mean you are guilty of something that is being alleged against you. Non-sequitur. So what if he scolded the people and entities you mentioned? Did anyone from the Catholic Church or the CHR get jailed by Duterte?

The Church being silent for the past several weeks IS relevant. Tahimik na nga eh binanatan pa ulit ni Duterte at dinamay pa yung Diyos. Tapos sasabihin mo na he welcomes critisisms?! Bulag ka ba?

One month is irrelevant. They have criticized Duterte for two years. So the Catholic Church can negatively opine about Duterte with impunity and Duterte has to shut up? The last time I checked, we are in a democracy and if the leaders of the Catholic Church can criticize Duterte, Duterte can do the same. The sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Edited by will robie

On the contrary,(comma) time and again,(comma) it has been seen in this forums (either this forum or these forums) and a lot of threads that your reasonings (kulang ng s) are the ones that are off tangent. You always back pedal when your arguments are being challenged (kulang ng d). Ni spelling lang ng god mali na pagkakasulat mo. (period then capital b sa basic>) Basic yan kahit saan ka magsulat mailban nalang kung jejemon ka? (period dapat, hindi question mark kasi hindi naman tanong ito) Di (kulang ng i) naman cguro? (period ulit dapat dahil hindi rin ito tanong)

And Will is correct. (period) 2 weeks? 1 month wlang sinasabi ang mga pari? Sure ka? Either nasa bundok ka or kahit radyo di (kulang ng i) na nakikinig.

Nung sinabi ni Will - duterte (capital d dapat sa Duterte) welcomes critics? Baket d(kulang nanaman ng i - jejemon ka ba?) pwede mag counter pag sinabing welcoming critics? Saang rule book meron yan. (period then capital P>) paki post para mabasa namin.

Ayoko sanang patulan yung pag correct mo sakin ng capital g sa "god" dahil politics ang pinaguusapan dito at hindi spelling, pero since makulit ka at gusto mong maging spelling/grammar nazi, eh di i-cocorrect ko din yung mga mali mo. Ayan oh ang dami!

It is not a crime to defend one's self especially if there is no hard evidence against him and his government. Nagmumukhang guilty in whose eyes? The yellows? Haha!

yes, the yellows...

.....and the EU ...and the ICC... and the UN... and the Catholic Church... and many other Filipino citizens who are not yellows.

The last time I checked, Callamard went here. What happened? Zilch, nada, wala. So what if he threatens? Ikaw ba? If someone alleges you did something that you know you didn't do and the accusing party does not have a shred of evidence, hindi ka ba magagalit?

Bakit ako magagalit? If I were innocent, I would welcome her to investigate without any fear kasi alam kong wala siyang mahahanap.

Getting pissed at Obama, the EU and the CHR does not mean you are guilty of something that is being alleged against you. Non-sequitur. So what if he scolded the people and entities you mentioned? Did anyone from the Catholic Church or the CHR get jailed by Duterte?

First of all, they are not accusing Duterte of any crimes. They merely suspect and want to investigate. So why is Duterte getting angry?

yes, the yellows...

.....and the EU ...and the ICC... and the UN... and the Catholic Church... and many other Filipino citizens who are not yellows.

Haha! Are the yellows still significant to you? Do you have a ballpark figure how many yellows think that Duterte is guilty? Many other Filipino citizens who are not yellows? You may want to give a ballpark figure to back up your claim. A million? Two million?

Edited by will robie

Bakit ako magagalit? If I were innocent, I would welcome her to investigate without any fear kasi alam kong wala siyang mahahanap.

Did Duterte stop her from investigating? Like I said, she went here but nothing happened. Syempre sasabihin mo since hindi pa naman siguro nangyayari sayo yun.

First of all, they are not accusing Duterte of any crimes. They merely suspect and want to investigate. So why is Duterte getting angry?

Read your post again, specifically post #2461. In that post you said "If he is innocent, then why does he get angry about the ICC wanting to investigate him? " You are suggesting that he is guilty. Again, nothing happened to the investigation. Duterte is angry because they are alleging something which they don't have a shred of evidence on.

Edited by will robie

Did Duterte stop her from investigating? Like I said, she went here but nothing happened. Syempre sasabihin mo since hindi pa naman siguro nangyayari sayo yun.

Read your post again, specifically post #2461. In that post you said "If he is innocent, then why does he get angry about the ICC wanting to investigate him? " You are suggesting that he is guilty. Again, nothing happened to the investigation. Duterte is angry because they are alleging something which they don't have a shred of evidence on.

She did not come here. No one came to investigate yet. Stop inventing things.

Edited by juan t

She did not come here. No one came to investigate yet. Stop inventing things.

Ok. My bad. I was not updated on Callamard's supposed visit which she canceled. If she was sure of her allegations against Duterte, why didn't she come and investigate? Duterte was not stopping her. Sagutin mo mga tanong ko kasi sinasagot ko mga tanong mo isa isa.

Edited by will robie

Ayoko sanang patulan yung pag correct mo sakin ng capital g sa "god" dahil politics ang pinaguusapan dito at hindi spelling, pero since makulit ka at gusto mong maging spelling/grammar nazi, eh di i-cocorrect ko din yung mga mali mo. Ayan oh ang dami!

Lol hindi yan grammar nazi or spelling simple spelling yan sa sinasabing god and God. D ka pwedeng maglaro sa akin ng ganyan dahil sa dami daming post mo na mali mali din...ang pinaglalaruan natin dito ay ang spelling mo ng god and God, o baka naman atheist ka? Or sadyang d mo alam pag kakaiba ng god at God. Wag kna mag pautot dahil kahit saan tingnan mali ang god at God na pagkakagamit mo.

Oh sabi mo politics ang pinag uusapan tapos bring up mo ang stupid god comment? Pati ata definition ng politics may problema ka. Yung sinabi ni Duterte anu yun politics? Or religious belief? Oh hinay hinay sa pag rason mo baka sumemplang ka ulet.

Ang issue dito ay ang pagkakagamit mo ng god sa God sa statement mo. Hindi ang spelling lang, kahit saang angle mo tingnan iba ang pagka refer mo sa god and God.

Ok. My bad. I was not updated on Callamard's supposed visit which she canceled. If she was sure of her allegations against Duterte, why didn't she come and investigate? Duterte was not stopping her. Sagutin mo mga tanong ko kasi sinasagot ko mga tanong mo isa isa.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/944423/duterte-to-callamard-if-you-investigate-me-i-will-slap-you

I dont know what happened to the planned investigation but I do know that Duterte doesnt want anyone investigating him.

Edited by juan t