• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

^^^ LOL, I refused to give you my sources, remember? I feel that you're not entitled to that privilege and neither do you deserve any access to them.

The best way to debunk my claims then, is for you to do your own research and prove them wrong based on your own sources.

You cannot, so manahimik ka na lang.

Your problem is, you're only good at ad hominems and trolling. When it comes to real debates based on facts and in-depth knowledge, you can't deliver.

Edited by camiar
  • Like (+1) 1

Duterte, pls tigilan mo na kakasatsat tungkol sa ngalan ng Panginoon, di na importante pa sabihin mga yan. Magconcencentrate ka sa ekonomiya ang mahal na ng gasolina at bilihin, wala ka la nagagagawa sa job creation. Binoto kita oo pero minsan nakakauyam na bunganga mo lahat na lang inaaway mo.

• Like (+1) 1

Letse sayang lang tax ko dito sa taong to walang kwenta

#tanginamocha

#firemocha

‘Accompanied, attended, covered’ and other ‘accomplishments’ of Mocha Uson

http://www.interaksyon.com/accompanied-attended-covered-accomplishments-mocha-uson/

Mocha Uson has accompanied the president, covered and attended events and “scheduled visits to different government agencies,” according to her job description/duties and 2017 accomplishments released by the Presidential Communications Operations Office.

Photos of the document had circulated on social media in the first week of July, with many people commenting that Uson’s monthly P133,454 salary — without tax deductions — seemed too high for her duties.

DhpGWEWVMAA0H_B.jpg

Edited by daphne loves derby
  • Like (+1) 2

looks like matitigil muna temporary ang bunganga ni Duts against Catholic Church kung ano man ang napagusapan mukhang maganda para sa Gobyerno

ang ganda nung bagong features sa NAIA 3 na gagamitin para sa immigration hala pano na yung mga empleyado ng BI nyan?

Dapat kasi hindi nagsasalita ang mga liderato ng Catholic Church laban sa gobyerno. Hindi naman sila pinakikialaman ni Duterte. Yung tingin ko sa liderato ng simbahang Katoliko sa Pilipinas ay mga dilawan.

Edited by will robie

Dapat kasi hindi nagsasalita ang mga liderato ng Catholic Church laban sa gobyerno. Hindi naman sila pinakikialaman ni Duterte. Yung tingin ko sa liderato ng simbahang Katoliko sa Pilipinas ay mga dilawan.

First of all, the Catholic Church in not against the government. It is against the killings and human rights violations. If Duterte was innocent of these things, then the protests shouldnt bother him. Eh ang problema is ayaw niyang pinapakialaman siya. Dahil dun, lalo siya tuloy nagmumukhang guilty.

Second, wala naman ingay yung Church for a long while until Duterte's "stupid god" remark. Correct me if im wrong, but I dont remember of any incidence of the Catholic Church saying or doing anything in the past month or so to provoke Duterte to say those things. In fact, I think Duterte himself said that what prompted him to say that remark was connected to the Sister Fox incident.