Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

These are all unsubstantiated allegations.

I stand by my statement. The three reasons you cited on why Duque should be fired are the ones unsubstantiated.

Remember, Du30 fires his cabinet members just allegations of wrongdoing. Du30 knows Duque much more than anybody of us in this forum. The fact that he still trusts Duque should tell you something.

Again, unless there is a confirmatory test, you just don't treat it as if it is covid-19. Yes, it is a stupid statement since only a confirmatory test can determine if one has covid-19. Doctors' professional advice? Even doctors will tell you that only a confirmatory test can prove if someone has covid-19.

Technically right? Seriously? How can you have a second wave when the first wave isn't done yet?

You have to look at it at the context when it was stated.

The statement was made as instruction to hospital workers to manage patients with covid-like symptoms as if they are covid positive patients.

My relatives and friends in the medical sector told me this after several doctors, nurses, and medical technicians were infected by patients who did not declare their true health status.

Seriously, he's technically correct. As I said, the Secretary of Health has data analysts who knows about pandemic waves from whom he gets information when he makes statements. How about you, where do you get your information? from Inquirer and ABS-CBN?

• Like (+1) 1

You have to look at it at the context when it was stated.

The statement was made as instruction to hospital workers to manage patients with covid-like symptoms as if they are covid positive patients.

My relatives and friends in the medical sector told me this after several doctors, nurses, and medical technicians were infected by patients who did not declare their true health status.

Seriously, he's technically correct. As I said, the Secretary of Health has data analysts who knows about pandemic waves from whom he gets information when he makes statements. How about you, where do you get your information? from Inquirer and ABS-CBN?

You don't assume it's covid unless there is a confirmatory test. If you have cancer-like symptoms, would you assume it's cancer?

So tell me, where did Duque get the information that there is a second wave when the first wave isn't even done yet?

Edited by lee sawyer

this government is being run like a Mafia organization. Be it the drug problem and the current pandemic everything is about making money for this administration. It is trying so hard or have already surpassed the corruption and moral decay of the Marcos regime. The duterte administration is all talk and nothing to show for it.

So you know how a Mafia organization works. Did you learned this first hand or you just compared it in movies? :D Also until now there is always comparison sa Marcos regime. Di pa rin maka move on sa kanya.

Edited by haroots2

I stand by my statement. The three reasons you cited on why Duque should be fired are the ones unsubstantiated.

Remember, Du30 fires his cabinet members just allegations of wrongdoing. Du30 knows Duque much more than anybody of us in this forum. The fact that he still trusts Duque should tell you something.

The first two statements came from him. What were his bases? The third came from senators. I still support the president but I am not in agreement with his keeping Duque.

You don't assume it's covid unless there is a confirmatory test. If you have cancer-like symptoms, would you assume it's cancer?

So tell me, where did Duque get the information that there is a second wave when the first wave isn't even done yet?

You, as an individual, can assume you're healthy despite your symptoms. But I assure you, if you ever go to a hospital showing covid-like symptoms, I'll guarantee you they will handle you as if you were a covid-infected patient, unless you can produce a credible test result proving you tested negative. Is that clear enough to you?

You, as an individual, can believe what you want about how epidemic waves manifest themselves. The DoH will follow their own data analysis. thank you.

You, as an individual, can assume you're healthy despite your symptoms. But I assure you, if you ever go to a hospital showing covid-like symptoms, I'll guarantee you they will handle you as if you were a covid-infected patient, unless you can produce a credible test result proving you tested negative. Is that clear enough to you?

You, as an individual, can believe what you want about how epidemic waves manifest themselves. The DoH will follow their own data analysis. thank you.

My point is Duque wanted people to assume that they have covid if they have covid-like symptoms. Only a confirmatory test can determine if you have covid.

By the way, Duque ate his words a day after he said there is a second wave of covid in the Philippines.

Edited by lee sawyer

My point is Duque wanted people to assume that they have covid if they have covid-like symptoms. Only a confirmatory test can determine if you have covid.

By the way, Duque ate his words a day after he said there is a second wave of covid in the Philippines.

You assume he was telling the people what to assume. He was telling hospital workers how to manage patients with covid-like symptoms. As usual the press presented it the wrong way.

Anyway, his instructions to hospitals to manage patients with covid-like symptoms as if they were covid positive is now the protocol in hospitals, and it saves medical workers' lives.

Edited by camiar

You assume he was telling the people what to assume. He was telling hospital workers how to manage patients with covid-like symptoms. As usual the press presented it the wrong way.

Anyway, his instructions to hospitals to manage patients with covid-like symptoms as if they were covid positive is now the protocol in hospitals, and it saves medical workers' lives.

I am not assuming anything. It came straight out of the horse's mouth so to speak.

baka naman kasi "nagdedeliver" si duque kay duterte at sa mga minions nya ....

ikaw na nagsabi na for mere allegation, duterte fires his cabinet members, so something must be "special" kay duque for duterte not to fire him despite the allegations.

baka naman kasi "nagdedeliver" si duque kay duterte at sa mga minions nya ....

ikaw na nagsabi na for mere allegation, duterte fires his cabinet members, so something must be "special" kay duque for duterte not to fire him despite the allegations.

Panyero, parang contradictory yata ang logic ng argument mo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ang tinatanong ko nga sa yo sa previous posts : Meron ka bang alam na ginagawang kababalaghan si Duque para masibak siya? Wala ka namang naisagot dati.

Ngayon eto ka na naman sa speculation mo, na "baka naman kasi...".

Substantiate your allegations.

Edited by camiar

For me mahina si Duque. An old school official na walang diskarte. Can't think out of the box. Kapag sinabing di kaya, walang gagawin.

That kind of reasoning will not get Duque fired.

"Can't think outside the box" is so subjective, Duque can apply the same judgmental criteria to you and you'd also fail in his perspective.

Edited by camiar

Panyero, parang contradictory yata ang logic ng argument mo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ang tinatanong ko nga sa yo sa previous posts : Meron ka bang alam na ginagawang kababalaghan si Duque para masibak siya? Wala ka namang naisagot dati.

Ngayon eto ka na naman sa speculation mo, na "baka naman kasi...".

Substantiate your allegations.

ikaw na nagsabi na mere allegation, tanggal kay digong, diba?

https://cnnphilippines.com/news/2019/7/29/Lacson-Duque-medicine-company-government-contracts.html

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1132230/lacson-sees-conflict-in-duque-firm-building-lease-to-philhealth

ayan o, may ALLEGATION na...... in fact, plural pa yan, allegationS

wag na tayo umabot sa evidence, sabi mo kasi allegation lang, tanggal na kay digong.

That kind of reasoning will not get Duque fired.

"Can't think outside the box" is so subjective, Duque can apply the same judgmental criteria to you and you'd also fail in his perspective.

If his recent performance were done in a top private corporations, the CEO will fire him. All his KPIs failed. His action plans to achieve his KPIs will never pass in any Execoms sa proposal stage pa lang. Kung palpak mga tao niya siya ang responsible to fire or replace that will do the their goals successfully. Usec. Vergeire doing a better job than him.

Du30 just standing by him kasi sabi niya mahirap magpalit ng General sa middle of the war.

https://cnnphilippines.com/news/2019/7/29/Lacson-Duque-medicine-company-government-contracts.html

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1132230/lacson-sees-conflict-in-duque-firm-building-lease-to-philhealth

wag na tayo umabot sa evidence, sabi mo kasi allegation lang, tanggal na kay digong.

I am against Duque as SOH but if Lacson is really serious, why doesn't he file a case with the Ombudsman?

If his recent performance were done in a top private corporations, the CEO will fire him. All his KPIs failed. His action plans to achieve his KPIs will never pass in any Execoms sa proposal stage pa lang. Kung palpak mga tao niya siya ang responsible to fire or replace that will do the their goals successfully. Usec. Vergeire doing a better job than him.

Du30 just standing by him kasi sabi niya mahirap magpalit ng General sa middle of the war.

Non sequitur. Private corporations' KPIs are different from the National Government's. Tell me, how much do you know about DOH's KPI and goals? Can you name them? What is your basis for saying "palpak ang mga tao nya" and he should fire them.

Another non sequitur. Usec. Vergeire is doing a great job as DOH spokesperson. But she is not necessarily doing a better job than Duque because she's not the DOH Secretary.

I'm a CEO of a private company. If somebody comes to me with subjective complaints like this about one of my managers, I'll ask the informant to substantiate his allegations as basis for my own investigation. If he can't, nothing will (immediately) happen. I'll just keep it in mind as an interesting information for future evaluation.

Edited by camiar

Haay nako, halatang ikaw mismo, hindi nagbabasa sa mga articles na ini-link mo.

Mga allegations na ibinasura na ng Ombudsman & Supreme court. Hindi sya masisibak nang dahil dyan sa mga kumpanya na na-divest na nya.

Mahina arguments mo, panyero...

Edited by camiar

I am against Duque as SOH but if Lacson is really serious, why doesn't he file a case with the Ombudsman?

Lacson is not serious about it.

He knows that the case has already been rejected by the Ombudman.

He's just using the issue for political news mileage, para di naman sya mawala sa eksena.

Eh, si Lacson ba mismo, kumusta na? Anong nangyari na sa alleged smuggling case ng cement import company na involved siya at anak nya?

Edited by camiar

Non sequitur. Private corporations' KPIs are different from the National Governments. Tell me, how much do you know about DOH's KPI and goals? Can you name them? What is your basis for saying "palpak ang mga tao nya" and he should fire them.

Another non sequitur. Sec. Vergeire is doing a great job as DOH spokesperson. But she is not necessarily doing better than Duque because she's not the DOH Secretary.

I'm a CEO of a private company. If somebody comes to me with subjective complaints like this about one of my managers, I'll ask the informant to substantiate his allegations as basis for my own investigation. If he can't, nothing will (immediately) happen. I'll just keep it in mind as an interesting information for future evaluation.

Isang palpak is the giving of benefits sa mga health workers. Sino pumalpak doon tao niya diba? Hindi na nga pinansin ni Du30 yung command responsibility niya doon pero siya ang signatory para sa IRR.

2nd is the acquiring of testing kits during during the early stage of ECQ. Mas nabawasan sana ang pagkalat. Then the testing capacity, April pa lang sabi goal nila 30k capacity (Duque's report during the televised meeting with IATF and Du30), June na di pa rin umabot sa 30k.

Contact tracing is inefficient. Tinatanong lang sino kasama mo sa bahay then i quarantine sila. Saw this first hand.

Hindi ko na sinama yung mga allegations ng Senate sa mga purchases ng DOH/Philhealth. Sabi niya busy siya kaya di na niya nabantayan ang Philhealth. As a CEO acceptableka ba sagit niya?

Edited by haroots2

Isang palpak is the giving of benefits sa mga health workers. Sino pumalpak doon tao niya diba? Hindi na nga pinansin ni Du30 yung command responsibility niya doon pero siya ang signatory para sa IRR.

2nd is the acquiring of testing kits during during the early stage of ECQ. Mas nabawasan sana ang pagkalat. Then the testing capacity, April pa lang sabi goal nila 30k capacity (Duque's report during the televised meeting with IATF and Du30), June na di pa rin umabot sa 30k.

Contact tracing is inefficient. Tinatanong lang sino kasama mo sa bahay then i quarantine sila. Saw this first hand.

I have already argued against this. You can't blame this on Duque because it's an existing inherent DOH weakness due to bureaucratic red tape. Walang magagawa ang isang hamak na cabinet secretary lang. Trabaho yan ng Presidente at ng Legislative (Congress) na alisin ang mga red tapes na nagpapabagal sa galaw ng gobyerno.

Contact tracing ay jurisdiction ng LGU. Guidelines lang ang pino-provide ng DOH.

We had first hand experience in inefficiency in contact tracing by the LGU when one of our employees got covid infected but was asymptomatic. We realize that the LGU was overwhelmed and cannot do a proper contact tracing. Instead of complaining, we conducted our own contact tracing using DOH-published guidelines, and submitted the contact tracing report to the LGU. That was three weeks ago. Ngayon back to work na yung tao namin. Kung ipinaubaya namin yan sa LGU Health Officer, baka dalawang buwan na, naka-quarantine pa rin yung tao. Makipag-tulungan. Be Pro-active.

Edited by camiar
  • Like (+1) 1