• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

How Important Is The Sexual History Of Your Partner?

I think it’s important that you’d know the history because past issues will become future trends.

It’s like going to the amusement park and experiencing so many different rides then all of a sudden You try and settle for going only one ride for the rest of your life?

That’s basically how it is for men and women who have multiple partners that they’ve so many partners that It effects their ability to pair bond and stick with one person. 

Edited by NightWriter
23 hours ago, NightWriter said:

I think it’s important that you’d know the history because past issues will become future trends.

It’s like going to the amusement park and experiencing so many different rides then all of a sudden You try and settle for going only one ride for the rest of your life?

That’s basically how it is for men and women who have multiple partners that they’ve so many partners that It effects their ability to pair bond and stick with one person. 

This. The ability to "pair bond" is one of the primary issues especially on the part of the woman with a high body count (same goes with the man but both sexes have their distinct nature when it comes to sexual behavior/attraction).

On 7/22/2022 at 11:37 PM, NightWriter said:

would you prefer it as a simple enumeration OR as a series of confessions ? 🤣 

my advise to the GENTLEMEN who are younger and are planning on a long term relationship with a woman....

a woman having a HIGH BODY COUNT is a RED FLAG....this means she has issues and for all you know, you're married to a NYMPHOMANIAC and the thing about a NYMPHO is she will never ever be satisfied sa iyo..trust me on this... I know someone who is this.. J aka P aka AA

also, if she had a high body count (10+ is a red flag) means she had multiple boyfriends and her issues before may come to haunt you and if she was a spa thera or MP attendant, the more you should stay away from..

get as much as possible a mileage of 5 or less if it's possible..

one thing about taking the red pill is it does make you crazy and paranoid now! LOL

just my advise, don't say I didn't warned you!