Minsan talaga kailangan mong magising sa katotohanan na hindi sa lahat ng oras, nakakausap o nakakasama mo sya. Hindi sa lahat ng oras papansinin ka nya. Mahirap tanggapin pero eto ang katotohanan. Hindi lang kasi sayo naikot ang mundo nya. May ibang prayoridad syang ginagawa sa kanyang buhay. Magbabago nga lang yun kapag asawa mo na sya. Pero ngayon, hanggang dun ka lang muna.

Guest Babyloves

Kapag mahal mo, ipaglaban mo. Pero kung pinagmumukha ka nang tanga, iwan mo na.

Ang mabuting lalaki, “stick to one”, hindi 3 in 1.

The person you took for granted today, may turn out to be the person you need tomorrow.

I’ve been hurt so bad and I still love so hard. i admire my heart for that.

Letting go doesn't mean giving up, it means moving on.

Hindi ka naman siguro iiyak kung hindi ka nasasaktan. Nasasaktan ka kasi meron kang pinanghihinayangan.

Admit it, sometimes you say your true feeling through jokes

ometimes people are meant to fall in love together but not meant to be forever.

Appreciate those who love you. Help those who need you. Forgive those who hurt you. Forget those who leave you.

My phone is always there when I need it the most, it is like my super true best friend in every situation.

Darating ka talaga sa point na mapapagod ka ng umintindi.

Nakakapagod umintindi, kung paulit-ulit na lang ang nangyayari.

Never give up on something you really want. lts difficult to wait and work hard for it but worst to regret.

Dear bestfriend, please stay in my life forever because you're one of the best things to ever have happened to me.

Actions speak louder than words. Don't just say it, prove it.

Guest Babyloves

It hurts when person you can’t forget, forgets you.

Don’t wait for an opportunity. Make one.

Don’t sit around and try to change your past, when you have your entire future to look forward to.

'm perfect in my imperfections, happy in my pain, strong in my weaknesses and beautiful in my own way because I'm me.