eto yun eh.

​mga babae talaga! pagkatapos kunin pagkalalake namin, iiwanan na lang kami! dba brother popoy?

Dba, kaya tayo iniiwan ng taong mahal natin kasi baka meron bagong darating na mas okey. Na mas mamahalin tayo. Yung taong hindi tayo sasaktan at paaasahin. Yung nag-iisang taong magtatama ng mali sa buhay natin ng lahat ng mali sa buhay natin

Ito ang sinabi niya sa akin kamakailan lang:

I understand you perfectly, and I know that the first leap is always the biggest one and certainly nerve wracking. You are never 100% sure if you'd land safely on your two feet, or if someone you expect catches you and not let you fall, or if you'd simply come crashing to the ground broken and hurting.
There is indeed that sense of panic during those few moments of uncertainty that you're left helpless once your feet leaves the ground.
For me, my main worry is that, would I be able to catch you safely and never let you fall. Not for the lack of trying but, I'm a clumsy klutz you know... LOL! Nevertheless I'd grab you with all that I've got and hold on to you like there is no tomorrow.
Di kita paaasahin na I'd be "Mr. Perfect". Heck malayo ako sa kaniya ng ilang dosenang paligo.
However, I can give you my commitment to give all that I can possibly give to make a difference in your life for as long as it takes. Imperfection and all.