• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

As to who exactly he stole from...as i said do your research and at the same time remove your blinders. Baka sakali makita mo sagot sa tinatanong mo.

Hahaha

Your post has already been discredited when you made a ridiculous reply after I asked you where the Marcoses stole from since you said that they were thieves. No need to belabor your vacuousness.

Edited by will robie

How in the world could Imelda be convicted in 2018 for charges filed in 1991 to 1993, for alleged crimes committed from 1968 to 1970 (when the foundations were organized) based on a provision in the 1973 Constitution, that was deleted in the present 1987 Constitution that is the fundamental law of the land? Note that the 1960 Anti-Graft and Corrupt Practices Act has a 10-year prescription period.

What is so suspicious is why the Sandiganbayan decision did not address at all this obviously significant argument against the charges against Imelda, which was one of the most important defenses her lawyers brought up.

Edited by will robie

Most of the replies to our questions asking to prove Marcos really stole from government coffers is that "...we don't need to prove anything... because we know in our hearts na magnanakaw si Marcos..."

WRONG...the fact of the matter is it has been proven.

How? The mere fact that they claim to own all these assets but can’t prove how they were able to amass this legitimately. the court has decided on such basis.

i wonder, if the marcoses can’t, can any marostard loyalist prove it? lol.

How? The mere fact that they claim to own all these assets but can’t prove how they were able to amass this legitimately. the court has decided on such basis.

So, tell me, where was it proven that anything was stolen by Marcos from government coffers?

People in power can create wealth without having to steal taxpayers' money.

You can't prove that they stole money. All you can offer are ad hominems.

So, tell me, where was it proven that anything was stolen by Marcos from government coffers?

I can, with Imelda's recent conviction at the Sandiganbayan. That should more than suffice. Unless you're being you. HELLOOOOOO, EARTH TO CAMIAR.

Don’t act so righteous when the verdict is not yet final and executory. Read and understand the article I posted. Imeldific was convicted of a law that does not exist so don’t act so righteous when you are clueless of the conviction. Yellowtards should really learn to use the grey matter between their ears. :lol:

Dont act so righteous when the verdict is not yet final and executory. Read and understand the article I posted. Imeldific was convicted of a law that does not exist so dont act so righteous when you are clueless of the conviction. Yellowtards should really learn to use the grey matter between their ears. :lol:

Sabi ko naman sa iyo mag research ka at hindi yun nabubuhay sa kahibangan.

Ang problema sa iyo etong latest ruling lang ang may idea ka.

Makikisawsaw ka na lang di ka pa nag effort magbasa isinubo na nga. Hahaha

Eh di patunayan mo na legit yan...

Kasi tinanong na din ang mga marcoses kung paano naging ganun kalaki ang wealth nila. Di naman nila maipakita o maipaliwanag kung paano. Baka ikaw kaya mo

Don’t act so righteous when the verdict is not yet final and executory. Read and understand the article I posted. Imeldific was convicted of a law that does not exist so don’t act so righteous when you are clueless of the conviction. Yellowtards should really learn to use the grey matter between their ears. :lol:

It should be final and executory, but the gray matter between your ears is mostly composed of pond scum, so it says it's not. Now do us a favor and go fly a kite with camiar and the other dregs of society.

It should be final and executory, but the gray matter between your ears is mostly composed of pond scum, so it says it's not. Now do us a favor and go fly a kite with camiar and the other dregs of society.

Typical yellowtard reply. A ridiculous ad hominem for lack of an intelligent reply. By the way, your reply shows who between us has pond scum between the ears. :lol: