Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier ...

S1 E10

post-50365-0-69208900-1528109159_thumb.jpg

S4 E6

post-50365-0-73818400-1528109204_thumb.jpg

S2 E11

post-50365-0-88775900-1528109246_thumb.jpg

So I was forced to watch the Kissing Booth on netflix. how come people like it? it is full of cliches.

Guess you didnt like it? :) See it available on the online streaming sites ... havent clicked on it, yet. Should I? :blink:

Edited by Barenaked-NoMre

Guess you didnt like it? :) See it available on the online streaming sites ... havent clicked on it, yet. Should I? :blink:

I really didn't like it. If you want to see about a hundred cliches in one movie... go ahead and click it. I was only being polite when I watched it because my friend was raving about it, saying she watched it 5 times and it is still good.

Seriously, nobody can be that happy. Or maybe I am bitter.

The lead actor isn't even hot.. although everybody in my FB feed is saying he is. oh and my standards in movies aren't that high. I watched sausage party so you know I have pretty low standards.

Actually, try mo sis to watch it and let me know what you think.

Edited by Viola

;)

S3 E11

I really didn't like it. If you want to see about a hundred cliches in one movie... go ahead and click it. I was only being polite when I watched it because my friend was raving about it, saying she watched it 5 times and it is still good.

Seriously, nobody can be that happy. Or maybe I am bitter.

The lead actor isn't even hot.. although everybody in my FB feed is saying he is. oh and my standards in movies aren't that high. I watched sausage party so you know I have pretty low standards.

Actually, try mo sis to watch it and let me know what you think.

I see ... Will do, when I get to. :)