• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Client - The Other Side Of The Coin.

On 9/8/2022 at 11:38 PM, KlaudiaKoronel said:

(.....almost)

A client got a psp. He liked her daw, what is the possible thing to do daw to make the girl stop? So he promised the girl financial help, on a condition that she will never go out with other men.

Greetings every morning, goodnight before they sleep, always asked the girl how was her day. So many I love you, I miss you, wish you were here with me now, etc. The girl almost fell for that client.

Days, turned into weeks, into months. Walang help na nangyari. The guy said "things didn't go as I planned, sorry."

So the girl is now back where she came from. With more debt, with more hate.

This is very sad.

The guy needs to have kept his word @KlaudiaKoronel. It's a sacrifice to lose one's income and sometimes, the income that is no longer there can't even be made up by the sustento. Sacrifice na yun...

Hope you are healing.

On 9/9/2022 at 12:21 AM, 1up said:
On 10/18/2015 at 3:29 PM, Mistress Mia said:

People are often times angry of girls looking for financers or sponsors. They said, they are gold digging bitches. Well, for me nowadays, I don't see anything bad about the logic. Before, I used to disagree with this thought. I was too naive that there are loyal and faithful men. That love conquers all. But I was wrong. I was wronged many many times.

Now, it seems like I can even be proud and secured to have one. Why? It's because love nowadays are merely fantasy. We women are so vulnerable about men's false promises and we ended up expecting for the false hopes. Men use women for their pleasure and satisfaction and women let men use them for free. By expecting of the chances that "Baka mabago ko siya". We often times mistaken love for the need of companionship. Well, that's a win lose situation

I have seen the world much farther than the rest. More than cheating women, I have personally seen hundred and probably thousands of cheating men.

So as for me, men that finance women are generous and worth it. You may call me a bitch but I am jelous and proud of women that does the kink. I must commend their tactics for they have been using themselves to take care of themselves and do offer their service in exchange for the gratitude. They are practical and I must say good.

How do they do it? I don't know but from my point of view, with the generation we have, I cannot judge them anymore.

Although I don't generalize all men and women, therapists are human too. They feel the power of connection. They ofcourse experience jealousy. They feel the uttermost ego destroying thought of "I have given my best but why is he still looking for someone else?" especially if there was the spark between the two of them.

As for me, if you are really so into her, you will save her from the life and dignity destroying job. But if you are not doing anything to uplift her, then blaming her for providing a service is not for you.

You met her in that way, you know what she's doing, making her stop without you giving her security is like taking her capability of living and earning especially if she has no choice but to end up in that position.

There's a lot of good people out there. A lot of good men making a decent living that will do anything to provide for their family that many women choose not give their time of day to instead go for the instant gratification. It's kinda like eating cake every day expecting not to get fat in a few years. 

Well-said @Mistress Mia!

On 11/3/2023 at 10:37 AM, BlackDiamond said:

When life's situations force you to take on a less than ideal means to earn a living, at times you need to find a way to make sense of things. 

Not everyone can compartmentalize feelings; and when the service you provide is attached to a strong emotion (may it be strong feelings of lust or love)..

It takes a tremendous amount of effort to not be emotionally invested or at least affected.

The service requires some level of genuine-ness to be effective.

So just like any client may "fall" for a thera, it's the same as a thera falling for a client.. in spite of how much each try to rationalize that it's purely physical, 

It is still an interaction between 2 human beings. 

At the end of the day, respect always goes a long way. 

Kudos @BlackDiamond!

Btw, it might not even be purely physical... especially in the case of May-December relationships.

You’ll never know talaga if it’s real unless both of you sacrifice for each other. Like if GM stop going around buying pleasure from MP/Spa or thera finding other ways of living. 

If anyone here end up falling for one I just hope that it wont end up a mess or leaving the other one in a mess.

Both have to take note that GMs can make you feel love for them to have extra privileges over you, on the other hand thera can also make you feel loved for them to gain extra income from you since they are trained to make you feel overwhelmed. 

Mind me, but GM’s are more vulnerable on these kind of situation. I also think that they can’t get or is having a hard time finding real relationships outside this twisted yet addictive habbit. (Not refers to all, since some just do this out of boredom or just want to try or experience this or want to try others company) 

Don’t get me wrong bứt everyone deserves a chance to be loved or feel loved without anything in return. 

At the end of the day. Love Love lang or Trabaho lang walang personalan. Besides kasama yan sa binayadan nyu. So if you fall so hard it means na magaling talaga sya.

SKL for sure only 1 out of 1000 lang namn ang magbabasa neto. 😅

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2024 at 1:51 PM, ElectricFan said:

Exactly tao din namn sila. The only question is how far are they willing to sacrifice. Or kaya ba nila talikuran ang nakaraan. 

Yes tao din naman kame . actually na fall ako sa client ko before 2021 yon  ilang months nung nag kamabutihan kame tinigil ko pag spa. Never na ko bumalik ng spa sa loob ng 1 year mahigit namen pag sasama . nag sama kame sa bahay nila minsan don ako nag sleep. Kilala kame both sides. 

Kaso di talaga siguro kame para sa isat isa  2022 nag hiwalay kame. Etong july 2024 na lang ako ulit nag spa.at take note yung relationship namen di ko sya pinerahan   it was a give and take relationship. 

Kameng mga thera pag nag seryoso kaya namen bitawan lahat . 

• Like (+1) 1
4 minutes ago, Yumi of XO said:

Yes tao din naman kame . actually na fall ako sa client ko before 2021 yon  ilang months nung nag kamabutihan kame tinigil ko pag spa. Never na ko bumalik ng spa sa loob ng 1 year mahigit namen pag sasama . nag sama kame sa bahay nila minsan don ako nag sleep. Kilala kame both sides. 

Kaso di talaga siguro kame para sa isat isa  2022 nag hiwalay kame. Etong july 2024 na lang ako ulit nag spa.at take note yung relationship namen di ko sya pinerahan   it was a give and take relationship.  

So what went wrong, if you don't mind sharing Madam. 

4 minutes ago, Yumi of XO said:

Kameng mga thera pag nag seryoso kaya namen bitawan lahat . 

Well ganyan naman talaga sa pag Ibig. If you'll think of it mas malaki ang mawawala sa inyo if mag stop  kayo sa line of work nyo since obviously  eats a high paying Job in terms of Money Para sa pag Ibig. (Please don't get me wrong on this)Lalo na if you'll with someone na mas mababa ang paygrade sau. Yes there more to life than money but we all  know na yun ang nagpapaikot sa kalakaran natin dito. Even outside.

On 6/19/2024 at 8:59 AM, AngGwapo said:

People change @khantan ...

Exactly. IMG_5674.gif.625e9375f07f90093581cd56013914c3.gif

23 minutes ago, ElectricFan said:

So what went wrong, if you don't mind sharing Madam. 

Well ganyan naman talaga sa pag Ibig. If you'll think of it mas malaki ang mawawala sa inyo if mag stop  kayo sa line of work nyo since obviously  eats a high paying Job in terms of Money Para sa pag Ibig. (Please don't get me wrong on this)Lalo na if you'll with someone na mas mababa ang paygrade sau. Yes there more to life than money but we all  know na yun ang nagpapaikot sa kalakaran natin dito. Even outside.

Exactly. IMG_5674.gif.625e9375f07f90093581cd56013914c3.gif

Nasakal sya sakin kase ldr kame nasa japan ako umalis ako non ulit pa japan . 

May trust issues ako sakanya that time kase ilan beses ko sya nahuhuli na nag hahanap pa din ng babae kaya ganon na lang ako mag duda nung nasa japan ako.  Yung work ko sa japan is singer dancer so umiinom din ng alak tas nag entertain ng customer pero hanggang dun lang yon. May pinag selosan lang sya na customer Na wala naman talaga that time. Kase willing din ako that time wag na umalis for him  kaso ayaw na nya talaga . basta alam ko sa sarili ko wala akong ginawa para masira kame . at yung sa pera yes malaki talaga kitaan sa ganito  pero pag nag seryoso naman yung ibang tulad namen . kaya naman namen bitawan at mag bago e.. 

1 hour ago, Yumi of XO said:

Nasakal sya sakin kase ldr kame nasa japan ako umalis ako non ulit pa japan . 

May trust issues ako sakanya that time kase ilan beses ko sya nahuhuli na nag hahanap pa din ng babae kaya ganon na lang ako mag duda nung nasa japan ako.  Yung work ko sa japan is singer dancer so umiinom din ng alak tas nag entertain ng customer pero hanggang dun lang yon. May pinag selosan lang sya na customer Na wala naman talaga that time. Kase willing din ako that time wag na umalis for him  kaso ayaw na nya talaga . basta alam ko sa sarili ko wala akong ginawa para masira kame . at yung sa pera yes malaki talaga kitaan sa ganito  pero pag nag seryoso naman yung ibang tulad namen . kaya naman namen bitawan at mag bago e.. 

may ex ako na sa ktv bar ko nakilala, entertains guests, dati may 'gimik'.
mahirap din talaga mabuo yung trust pero na workout naman namin eventually.
took a lot of time, communication and need ma support ng actions.
at some point pinapayagan niya ako pumunta ng ktv bar with barkada ko, alam din kasi niyang wala rin akong gagawin.
ganun din sya kapag gusto niyang pumasok sa work.
iba na nga lang naging reason ng breakup.

hirap lang sa inyo kasi ldr, nakaka praning din siguro.

May trust issues ako sakanya that time kase ilan beses ko sya nahuhuli na nag hahanap pa din ng babae kaya ganon na lang ako mag duda nung nasa japan ako. 

Ikaw lang ang nag sakripisyo at nag bago... di pa din niya na let go yung lifestyle niya... di dahilan na malungkot siya dahil ldr kayo para mag loko...

kaya naman namen bitawan at mag bago e.. 

sa isang relasyon, di lang dapat isa ang willing magbago... sa huli kung sino ang mas madaming sinakripisyo siya ang mas masasaktan... 

2 hours ago, Yumi of XO said:

basta alam ko sa sarili ko wala akong ginawa para masira kame .

wala eh... kailangan mo nang bumitaw, lalo ka lang masasaktan kasi ikaw lang ang kumakapit sa relasyon niyo na siya din ang sumira... pasensyahan mo na lasing si tito kung ano ano nasasabi🤦🏻