• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Client - The Other Side Of The Coin.

Madalas nangyayari talaga ito lalo na jung repeat walk or session; nagkakakilala kayo ngvmaigi at minsan hindi na sex ginagawa ninyo; may tines na 3rd or 4th session na kayo; live na wala na condom hindi na sex yun

Ahaha w8 confused ako dun ah...pag wla na condom hindi na sex?? Do u mean may feelings n yun kasama? I doubt it pa din...bka ngkapalagayan lng and with proper hygiene di n gumagamit condom😊😊😊

Y wud a thera fall for a client, curious lang

It's like also asking, Why does a person fall in love? Basically, theras are like you and me too.

What sacrifices would a thera do if she falls for a client? Will she quit her job? ano mngyayari sa family? Will she sacrifice family for love sa GM?

So far, amongst the theras that I've talked to, they will just keep it on a professional level. Definitely, none of them will sacrifice family for love since family got them in the industry in the first place. Unless of course the GM reciprocates love and is willing to provide.

Ganun ako pag may feelings na ako i dnt treat him like a client ; so pwede na mag live basta wag lang sa loob iputok

Hmmm.. ur on the losing end pag ganyan... paki explain ung i dont treat him like a client.... lets say may feelings ka na sa GM pero after the deed, wla bang money involve?... 8/10 natanong ko thera sinasabi ngkakagusto sila kasi mabait at galante ung client.... 🤔🤔🤔

So far, amongst the theras that I've talked to, they will just keep it on a professional level. Definitely, none of them will sacrifice family for love since family got them in the industry in the first place. Unless of course the GM reciprocates love and is willing to provide.

Exactly my point..family got them into it, n i think sobrang slim ng chance for a client to reciprocate the feelings and carry the burden of providing sa isang thera...so whats the used of falling for a client??? Maskit n sa loob ng thera ginagawa nya tapos madadagdagan pa ng sakit pag di kaya suklian nung client feelings nya... its a lose-lose situation...

Edited by anthony3k

Hmmm.. ur on the losing end pag ganyan... paki explain ung i dont treat him like a client.... lets say may feelings ka na sa GM pero after the deed, wla bang money involve?... 8/10 natanong ko thera sinasabi ngkakagusto sila kasi mabait at galante ung client.... 🤔🤔🤔

Wala na momey involved; sinusundo nya ako from my client then nag checkin kami after

Nothing lasts forever... be happy na lng for him..atleast u had the chance nq ngkasma kayo,myt have been short but im sure u had ur happy moments...

Good luck on ur future relationship...have a nice day

Im married na with 2 kids; pero cant help but miss him; dahil sa kanya kaya ako nakatigil at nakaahon sa kalokohan

Hi sorry po, no offense. Im just saying po what i observed and heard from theras... sabi ko nmn 1 in a million ..

Sabi mo nga po nwala dangal mo, gusto mo ba pati puso mo mawala, dont fall for clients, trust me 90% of GM's just wanna have fun not love... 1 sided love will nver work

Malalman mo naman kung sino matino at sino pafall; yung mag GF at asawa ; wag mag repeat walk

• 2 weeks later...

Y wud a thera fall for a client, curious lang

What sacrifices would a thera do if she falls for a client? Will she quit her job? ano mngyayari sa family? Will she sacrifice family for love sa GM?

To be fair, both GM and CLIENT aminin na natin are parehong PAASA, kasi kailangn nila isat isa, never will there be a SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP... at the end of the day magsusumbatan lang yan, ending status "single"

Well said. Pero may very slim chance na maging successful yung relationship nila as long as BOTH exert their efforts into the relationship.