• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Client - The Other Side Of The Coin.

There would be no need for love if there is perfection. Love arises from.our imperfection, from our being different and always in need of forgiveness, encouragement, and that part of ourselves that we keep.on searching.for.

Inasmuch as I hate this saying, it's truthful.

Away, bati, away, bati.... mukhang katangahan pero kailangan.

like i said, i really admire the thera and there is nothing wrong the way she acted..

i hope hindi ma-misinterpret un comment ko for her.. and i didnt mention any name/s so it will remain anonymous or blind item.

i was only joking when i said "huwag pabihag" at "pa-fall"

peace-love-respect

truth mahirap mag pabihag sa mga pa fall ang masakit ung na pa fall kana tapos bigla kang iiwanan.

IMHO, parang iba na labanan ngayon re GM's and Thera..

correct me if im wrong - pero parang na-spoiled ang mga Thera nowadays..

y? napansin ko kasi tayong mga GM's madalas na-baby natin sila dahil sa magandang GFE at ES.

bato-bato sa langit minsan dinadalan pa natin ng Food ang mga Thera, giving them pasalubong or any other stuff that will make them happy and para POGI points sa atin..

pero hindi natin namamalayan mga GM's na ang nagko-kompetencya para sa mga Thera.

mas may attention ang mga Thera sa GM's na galante at madaming naibibigay sa kanila..

may mali ba sa ganun? - i dont know..

na-observe ko lang talaga ganyan na ang kalakaran ngayon..

so whats my point? we are the victim of our own pleasure.. hehehehe

hindi naman masama maging generous sa Thera, pero mataas na talaga ang level ng competition nowadays..

just my two cents..

peace, love, respect

IMHO, parang iba na labanan ngayon re GM's and Thera..

correct me if im wrong - pero parang na-spoiled ang mga Thera nowadays..

y? napansin ko kasi tayong mga GM's madalas na-baby natin sila dahil sa magandang GFE at ES.

bato-bato sa langit minsan dinadalan pa natin ng Food ang mga Thera, giving them pasalubong or any other stuff that will make them happy and para POGI points sa atin..

pero hindi natin namamalayan mga GM's na ang nagko-kompetencya para sa mga Thera.

mas may attention ang mga Thera sa GM's na galante at madaming naibibigay sa kanila..

may mali ba sa ganun? - i dont know..

na-observe ko lang talaga ganyan na ang kalakaran ngayon..

so whats my point? we are the victim of our own pleasure.. hehehehe

hindi naman masama maging generous sa Thera, pero mataas na talaga ang level ng competition nowadays..

just my two cents..

peace, love, respect

So true.. I feel that this is what happened in my case... just wanted to share my story I posted in the other thread which is the counterpart of this thread...

"Posted Yesterday, 06:19 PM

I'm in love with a thera, but there are circumstances that forbids us to be together.. :( Tanggap ko siya at mahal ko siya... i told her that she is very special to me... sent her gifts, flowers, went to her spa to do nothing but talk to her and just gaze at her (promise wala kaming ginagawa natunaw lang ako sa titig nya but I give her money still every time I visit her.. )... but i never told her yet that I Iove her dahil alam ko namang hindi pwede.... I have never been to any other spa or mp.. I am also not a regular spa goer... i visit this site mainly to check her.. first and most likely last thera ko na siya.... it breaks my heart to read FRs about her, parang dinudurog yung puso ko pagnababasa ko ung mga FR... :( sa ngayon, i stopped communicating with her... 15 days na kami hindi naguusap sa FB... nakakalungkot lang kasi hindi niya ko kinakamusta.. it made me feel like she was just being nice to me because its her job.... saklap... i am well educated.. i came from a prestigious school and took a career which only a few can ever afford... i am financially stable.. lahat ng naging GFs ko were her opposite.. lahat ng GFs ko were aggressive and sophisticated as our profession requires... but there is something about this thera which made me fall head over heels... I feel like she's my damsel in distress and I'm her knight in shining armor... kaso mukang high paying client in a nice car lang ang tingin niya sakin.... :( i'm not ugly, pero hindi din naman ako artistahin.. i've had 5 GFs.. hindi din naman ako DOM, I'm only 30yrs old... saklap... :("

I feel like a dumb ass with a big "LOSER" banner on my head.. :(

So true.. I feel that this is what happened in my case... just wanted to share my story I posted in the other thread which is the counterpart of this thread...

I'm in love with a thera, but there are circumstances that forbids us to be together.. :( Tanggap ko siya at mahal ko siya... i told her that she is very special to me... sent her gifts, flowers, went to her spa to do nothing but talk to her and just gaze at her (promise wala kaming ginagawa natunaw lang ako sa titig nya but I give her money still every time I visit her.. )... but i never told her yet that I Iove her dahil alam ko namang hindi pwede.... I have never been to any other spa or mp.. I am also not a regular spa goer... i visit this site mainly to check her.. first and most likely last thera ko na siya.... it breaks my heart to read FRs about her, parang dinudurog yung puso ko pagnababasa ko ung mga FR... :( sa ngayon, i stopped communicating with her... 15 days na kami hindi naguusap sa FB... nakakalungkot lang kasi hindi niya ko kinakamusta.. it made me feel like she was just being nice to me because its her job.... saklap... i am well educated.. i came from a prestigious school and took a career which only a few can ever afford... i am financially stable.. lahat ng naging GFs ko were her opposite.. lahat ng GFs ko were aggressive and sophisticated as our profession requires... but there is something about this thera which made me fall head over heels... I feel like she's my damsel in distress and I'm her knight in shining armor... kaso mukang high paying client in a nice car lang ang tingin niya sakin.... :( i'm not ugly, pero hindi din naman ako artistahin.. i've had 5 GFs.. hindi din naman ako DOM, I'm only 30yrs old... saklap... :("

not all thera like that sir naranasan ko din po ung ginagawa niyo sa mga therapist niyo.. bandang huli po bakit po ako parang ako yung victim..once lang din po ako nahulog sa isang client...

not all thera like that sir naranasan ko din po ung ginagawa niyo sa mga therapist niyo.. bandang huli po bakit po ako parang ako yung victim..once lang din po ako nahulog sa isang client...

don't get me wrong.. i don't think ill of her.. i guess it's my fault as well for having mistaken her sweetness and her attitude of somewhat making me feel she treated me differently than her other clients, as genuine and sincere... I forgot that the "E" in "GFE" stands for "experience"... temporary lang.. just now, I made a move.. nagparamdam ako sa kanya... wala.. seen zoned lang.. :( i feel like she suddenly shrugged me off to the gutter... hindi lang ako siguro ang parati nyang kausap.. ganun lang siguro talaga.. trabaho niya yun e... i feel like a complete idiot.... :( :( :( :( :(

problem is if it was even coffee in the first place... :( baka tubig pala yung laman..

The truth is that I am going through the process of annulment (no third party involved, just mutual feeling that our differences are irreconcilable) and the thera is trying to support the studies of her younger siblings, helping out in the expenses of her unemployed single mom sister, plus helping out in the household expenses due to her parents' inability to find a stable job, puro pa-extra extra lang ang trabaho. I tried to help her by recommending her to institutions that support the studies and shelter of those who cant afford it. I offered to pay for everything that she will need in order to get out of that ditch called "spa", but she can't decide.. mas importante sa kanya ang kapakanan ng pamilya nya kesa sa sarili nya.... :(

well.. I hope one day I'll get over her and I will be sober of this feeling I have for her... but for the meantime, please allow me to weep... :(

sabi nga sa profession namen...

"If he really loved her, then the noblest thing he could have done was to walk away." Cojuangco v. Palma : AC 2474 : September 15, 2004

"The heart has reasons of its own which reason does not know." Chua-Qua v. Clave GR No. 49549, August 30, 1990.

With that I rest my heart.... :( thank you for listening everyone, nakakagaan ng pakiramdam pag may nakikinig...

• Like (+1) 1

problem is if it was even coffee in the first place... :( baka tubig pala yung laman..

The truth is that I am going through the process of annulment (no third party involved, just mutual feeling that our differences are irreconcilable) and the thera is trying to support the studies of her younger siblings, helping out in the expenses of her unemployed single mom sister, plus helping out in the household expenses due to her parents' inability to find a stable job, puro pa-extra extra lang ang trabaho. I tried to help her by recommending her to institutions that support the studies and shelter of those who cant afford it. I offered to pay for everything that she will need in order to get out of that ditch called "spa", but she can't decide.. mas importante sa kanya ang kapakanan ng pamilya nya kesa sa sarili nya.... :(

well.. I hope one day I'll get over her and I will be sober of this feeling I have for her... but for the meantime, please allow me to weep... :(

sabi nga sa profession namen...

"If he really loved her, then the noblest thing he could have done was to walk away." Cojuangco v. Palma : AC 2474 : September 15, 2004

"The heart has reasons of its own which reason does not know." Chua-Qua v. Clave GR No. 49549, August 30, 1990.

With that I rest my heart.... :( thank you for listening everyone, nakakagaan ng pakiramdam pag may nakikinig...

Hirap ma in-love. Boring naman walang love experience. Ewan!haha