Falling For A Client - The Other Side Of The Coin.

You’ll never know talaga if it’s real unless both of you sacrifice for each other. Like if GM stop going around buying pleasure from MP/Spa or thera finding other ways of living. 

If anyone here end up falling for one I just hope that it wont end up a mess or leaving the other one in a mess.

Both have to take note that GMs can make you feel love for them to have extra privileges over you, on the other hand thera can also make you feel loved for them to gain extra income from you since they are trained to make you feel overwhelmed. 

Mind me, but GM’s are more vulnerable on these kind of situation. I also think that they can’t get or is having a hard time finding real relationships outside this twisted yet addictive habbit. (Not refers to all, since some just do this out of boredom or just want to try or experience this or want to try others company) 

Don’t get me wrong bứt everyone deserves a chance to be loved or feel loved without anything in return. 

At the end of the day. Love Love lang or Trabaho lang walang personalan. Besides kasama yan sa binayadan nyu. So if you fall so hard it means na magaling talaga sya.

SKL for sure only 1 out of 1000 lang namn ang magbabasa neto. 😅