• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Again, when did this happen? This is just a simple question.

An ordinary citizen. Just because I don't go to KTVs does not mean I don't know how society works.

Again, the time it happened is irrelevant. It is like asking if drug addict today are different from drug addicts from yesteryears

I really doubt your street knowledge as youre too aloof of how society really works around here. Makes me question your credibility as it seems you get your info from the propaganda machine.

Edited by tk421

Irrelevant? Come to think of it, yours is irrelevant because your post is not about extrajudicial killings. Your post is about a friend of yours who got caught.

You are entitled to your opinion even if it is warped. I don't give a rat's ass if you doubt my street knowledge, whatever that is. You may have wanted to say "street smarts."The last time I checked, this is the "extrajudicial killing" thread and not the "james cutter street knowledge" thread.

Sigh... it's to prove a point that cops are corrupt and not always to be taken at their word. Have you suddenly become senile and lost the current path of conversation?

Whatever... your opinions doesn't carry any weight anyways as you've been living a sheltered life. GG to you.

Like I said, I don't give a rat's ass about your warped opinions of me. Since you can't answer my question, you resort to ad hominems. The next time you quote me, make sure you can vitiate my opinion thoroughly instead of resorting to argumentum ad hominems because doing that makes you.....pwned.

It's to say that you don't know what you're talking about. To you it's always the police are always in the right. LOL.

How can you even say that if you haven't been to the real world.

Letting the police handle their own mess... laughable. Like trusting lawmakers not to take kickbacks... or wait... dilawan lang pala yun ganun, 'no? Haha.

The drug intelligence of the police is based on hearsay, dropbox and social media. So many have been killed without fair trial.

Out of the few thousands that are already killed, how many do you know that was killed based on that kind of intelligence? Maybe you can share your intelligence to us for having that kind of conclusion.

• 2 weeks later...

Pwede ka naman mag haze ng tao without resorting to extreme violence that will resort to death. Nung active ako sa fraternity mas gusto ko pa ung psychological hazing. Meron akong neophyte na pinakanta sa stage at pinag interpretative dance meron din ako pinagsuot ng pagkalakilakjng ribbon. All in the spirit of hazing.

Sadly meron talagang mga tao na sobra ang bloodlust kaya may bumibigay pag bigayan na.

Ito yung masaklap, okay lang ang hazing basta hindi mamatay yung victim? This is the reason kaya mamamatay talagay sa hazing. Iba iba ang tolerance ng mga tao kung kaakyanin niya yung physical abuse ng sasapitin ng victim. So kahit mag lagay ng doctor during hazing kung bibigay din ang katawan ng victim wala rin yan magagawa.

Ito yung masaklap, okay lang ang hazing basta hindi mamatay yung victim? This is the reason kaya mamamatay talagay sa hazing. Iba iba ang tolerance ng mga tao kung kaakyanin niya yung physical abuse ng sasapitin ng victim. So kahit mag lagay ng doctor during hazing kung bibigay din ang katawan ng victim wala rin yan magagawa.

Pwede ka naman mag haze ng tao without resorting to extreme violence that will resort to death. Nung active ako sa fraternity mas gusto ko pa ung psychological hazing. Meron akong neophyte na pinakanta sa stage at pinag interpretative dance meron din ako pinagsuot ng pagkalakilakjng ribbon. All in the spirit of hazing.

Sadly meron talagang mga tao na sobra ang bloodlust kaya may bumibigay pag bigayan na.

Eto ang problema hindi mo kasi inintindi ang sinasabi nun tao kung ano ba talaga posisyon niya at banat agad. I wonder as well if you have a full grasp of what hazing is as defined by law. Para sa iyo mukhang sarado sa isip mo na kapag sinabing hazing katumbas nito ay physical violence agad like beating and paddling.

Ikaw na din nagsabi na mahirap na mawala ang hazing at sa tingin ko ayaw mo ng may namamatay dahil sa hazing. So maybe then next best alternative kung hindi talaga mawawala ang hazing ay to support non violent form of hazing like yun ginawa ni RJ na pinakanta niya o ilagay sa isang " shameful position" yun neophyte. Pag pinakanta mo ba sa stage o pinasuot ng malalaking ribbon ikamamatay yan ng tao dahil iba-iba tolerance level nila sa kahihiyan? Baka naman literal ang pagkaintindi mo sa kasabihang "mamatay sa kahihiyan"? Lol

Nope this is the first time the Canadian PM was invited. But it's a stretch to assume that he's here because he has admiration for PDuts. Most likely he attended because there are opportunities he sees in dealing with ASEAN as a whole, not just PH. It just so happens we're the current host country.

attachicon.gif9F521C30-F607-4D69-B10C-100B6EA834E7.jpeg

Perfectly describes the hypocrisy...

Ano no, I am not anti-ASEAN nor anti-APEC nor anti-progress. But I am judging how fickle peoples attitudes are. LOL.

Its like a wheel talaga.

lmao! yup facepalm! Pero expected na may ganito. Kaya maraming Blind followers and blind haters si Presidente.

I had the same argument with one of my friend na avid supported ng President. I can still remember his rants about him being stranded in traffic during APEC, now he's out there defending the President from rants.

*side note: I already stopped following Silent No more and Change Scamming. Too much negativity, hatred and misinformation and less to no critical arguments, napakadali lang ma sway ng mga ignorant na tao sa post nila. Also, I will not say Fake news kasi hindi naman sila News agency.