• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Why do I need to prove something which was already said by the AFP spokesperson? You have been reduced to cheapshot ad hominem arguments because you can't disprove that the AFP is gaining ground which you are implicitly accusing of not gaining ground. You are disputing it so you are the one who is supposed to give proof that the AFP is not gaining ground.

The same reason why you should not immediately believe what their commander in chief said. Maaring hindi totoo. Natapos ba in 3 days as he said ... hindi di ba.

I don't need to disprove anything coz you've proven nothing in the first place.

You are just repeating the 3-day ultimatum like a broken record. I already discredited that silly statement a couple of posts back. Another fallacious ad hominem. Continue on demonstrating your trolling modus operandi.

Yun na nga eh ... so i guess you should be able to get the point by now. Hindi dahil sinabi ng afp spokesman eh paniwalaan mo agad sa sobrang pagkagullible at baka makuryente ka kung hindi mo alamin sa iyong sarili.

Yun presidente na pinaka boss nun afp eh sumablay sa claim nga niya eh hindi ba iisa lang ang pinanggagalingan ng impormasyon nila dapat?

Edited by rooster69ph

You and your patented cheap-shot ad hominems. I would certainly believe the AFP spokesperson who would issue a statement based on what the ground commanders tell him. You are just trolling on this thread and repeating your ranting and whining.

Trolling and ad hominems? I Don't think so. I am sticking to the issue on hand trying to determine whether your claim that the afp is gaining ground is a true or not by asking you to provide substance to your claim. The problem here is that you choose to take the word of the afp spokeperson without validating their statement and want to force me to accept it as gosple truth.

The fact of the matter is at times we get to read in the papers statements supposedly made by the afp and maute which is conflicting with each other. So what makes you think the afp and not the maute is telling the truth or vice versa... With certainty at that? Halimbawa, yun balita kung ilang percent na lang ba ng marawi ang kontrolado ng maute eh magkaiba sila.

Mahirap naman lalu na't nagpapalitan ng kuro-kuro na basta kung ano lang yun pinaniniwalaan mo ay siyang tama kahit hindi mo mapatunayan at sabihing factual yun. If you choose just to believe without validating it's your choice but don't peddle it as a fact, Opinion maari pa.

Edited by rooster69ph

The fact of the matter is at times we get to read in the papers statements supposedly made by the afp and maute which is conflicting with each other. So what makes you think the afp and not the maute is telling the truth or vice versa... With certainty at that? Halimbawa, yun balita kung ilang percent na lang ba ng marawi ang kontrolado ng maute eh magkaiba sila.

mas naniniwala ka ba sa Maute na ang pinaka purpose is to inflict fear and terror to marawi residents? cge nga....

So, you are giving credence to the Maute group, a terrorist group which kills people. Hahaha! :lol:

You are entitled to your own opinion no matter how warped it is. The bottom line is you haven't disproven anything that I said and are still talking nonsense.

"He said, she said" naman kayo

depende lang naman yan sa pananaw

in the meantime,

our innocent, peace-loving filipino-muslim brothers and sisters and their families, residents of marawi,

the victims of this conflict,

have fled their homes and face an uncertain future

Edited by Kevin Kwan

mas naniniwala ka ba sa Maute na ang pinaka purpose is to inflict fear and terror to marawi residents? cge nga....

Regarless kung maute o afp ang paniniwalaan mo ay yun sa tingin mo nagsasabi ng totoo.

Ibig bang sabihin pag sinabi ng maute may hostage sila ngayon na sibilyan hindi mo paniniwalaan dahil maute?

Bottomline hindi ka dapat maniwala basta basta kung walang basehan

If you followed the flow of the discussion, I just posted something which the troll challenged and could not disprove.

Disprove a claim that the military is gaining grounds? Sige show me proof that indeed they are ... tagal ko na hinihingi. Am just here waiting to disprove you should you provide substance to your claim.

Again, disprove it. I am not the one who challenged the post. You did so disprove it. But then again, I don't expect you to discredit what I said because if you did, it would have happened the first time you quoted me.

What will i disprove hindi mo nga maipakita o maipaliwanag kung bakit mo nasabing they are gaining ground. Anong basehan?

• 3 weeks later...

OMG our VP is poor - how embarrassing! She can't afford stuff from IKEA - grabe nakakahiya! She should emulate the Marcoses and steal from the country so she can buy nice things and not be an embarrassment to our country.

May pera pumuntang Amerika tapos paaralin ang anak sa Harvard. Tapos pakikita sa media na namumulot ng basura. Ano tawag dun?

OMG our VP is poor - how embarrassing! She can't afford stuff from IKEA - grabe nakakahiya! She should emulate the Marcoses and steal from the country so she can buy nice things and not be an embarrassment to our country.

Our company spends more for our managers and executives when they travel so they will not scrimp and make the company, whom they represent, look bad. It is good business to preserve the dignity and image of the company.

Same is true with our government officials. There have to look and act dignified, especially if they are in other countries. You don't have to steal to buy things to make you look dignified. It's all in you actions and in being discreet.

Kung ako nga, ordinaryong mamamayan, bumili ng murang furnitures sa Ikea na puede kong ipamigay o itapon later at the end of my stay sa US, siya pa kaya?Meron ding instances na namulot kami ng re-usable items sa garbage dump, pero tahimik lang kami at di namin ipinangangalandakan.

Paawa effect itong si Leni. Over-acting to the point of hypocrisy. Wala ba syang concept about preserving the dignity and image of our country?

Edited by camiar
  • Like (+1) 1

May pera pumuntang Amerika tapos paaralin ang anak sa Harvard. Tapos pakikita sa media na namumulot ng basura. Ano tawag dun?

1. Scholarship

2. Education is an investment, and Harvard is an opportunity of a lifetime. Kahit mahal ang tuition eh kakayanin dahil investment nga.

3. Alamin mo muna gastos ni VP bago ka humusga. She was in LA for a fundraiser. Maybe they paid for all her expenses. It is also possible that she paid for it out of her own pocket. Even if that was the case, it doesn't mean na hindi pwedeng mag tipid kung saan kaya. Example: ugaling pinoy ang magibang bansa tapos maghahanap ng kamaganak na matutuluyan para menos gastos sa hotel at pagkain.

Our company spends more for our managers and executives when they travel so they will not scrimp and make the company, whom they represent, look bad. It is good business to preserve the dignity and image of the company.

Same is true with our government officials. There have to look and act dignified, especially if they are in other countries. You don't have to steal to buy things to make you look dignified. It's all in you actions and in being discreet.

Kung ako nga, ordinaryong mamamayan, bumili ng murang furnitures sa Ikea na puede kong ipamigay o itapon later at the end of my stay sa US, siya pa kaya?Meron ding instances na namulot kami ng re-usable items sa garbage dump, pero tahimik lang kami at di namin ipinangangalandakan.

Paawa effect itong si Leni. Over-acting to the point of hypocrisy. Wala ba syang concept about preserving the dignity and image of our country?

There is nothing degrading about recycling used items. Your company may frown upon this because they need to project an image of wealth and high standards but, the VP, in her own private capacity, does not need to pretend to the world that she is rich or that she is too good for used items.

..And NO, hindi siya paawa effect. "nakakatuwa dun kasi pinupulot lang namin sa basurahan yung mga gamit" She was merely enthusiastic about the "great finds" in the streets of Boston.

1. Scholarship

2. Education is an investment, and Harvard is an opportunity of a lifetime. Kahit mahal ang tuition eh kakayanin dahil investment nga.

3. Alamin mo muna gastos ni VP bago ka humusga. She was in LA for a fundraiser. Maybe they paid for all her expenses. It is also possible that she paid for it out of her own pocket. Even if that was the case, it doesn't mean na hindi pwedeng mag tipid kung saan kaya. Example: ugaling pinoy ang magibang bansa tapos maghahanap ng kamaganak na matutuluyan para menos gastos sa hotel at pagkain.

Puro ka maybe, it is also possible, in other words di ka sure. Bakit hindi pa pwede tumawag muna ng media for PR effect lang?