• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

WTF was that ??!!!

There was a pop-up that asks you to like but has no close button. It won't go away, and you have to either like it or close the window.

Naku baka may Ransomware na kasama yan :D Hindi ko na tuloy binuksan yung link. :P

I don't see any pop-ups anymore ATM. Ang OA nyo ha. :angry2:

Wait, I guess I Have to move these posts to "We ARE Awesome" Thread.

I don't see any pop-ups anymore ATM. Ang OA nyo ha. :angry2:

Wait, I guess I Have to move these posts to "We ARE Awesome" Thread.

I spent several minutes trying to find how to close the pop-up. I couldn't find it.

So, instead of giving in and click the like button, I just closed the window.

Edited by camiar
  • 2 weeks later...

I noticed that a troll on this section is obsessed with Dutertards. The troll can't help but mention the Dutertards in every post he makes. In that troll's shallow mind, the Dutertards are the ones who voted for Duterte. :lol:

I did not vote for Duterte. I supported Binay and Bongbong Marcos, whom I still believe would have been a more stable tandem in government.

But I support Duterte because what he's doing makes sense. I support the economic program that Diokno has designed for Duterte's administration.

I won't have any more of the ineptness and idiocy of yellowtards' god, Abnoy.

Edited by camiar

Deja vu?

declare Martial law, create a plot, arrest political opponents to silence them and the be free to do whatever he wants.

Deja Vu indeed.

This is pure speculation. If you say it is not speculation, then prove it.

It is not speculation. He already said that it is Deja Vu. You can't prove Deja Vu.

Deja Vu indeed.

It is not speculation. He already said that it is Deja Vu. You can't prove Deja Vu.

That's the problem with trolls ... Lol

Ang problema they don't understand the word deja vu ... Which is defined as a feeling of having experienced the present situation. It was already explained why i feel such given the series of events that's happened lately.

They try to put words into your mouth or accused you of something and wants you to prove it instead of them doing it. Sinabi nang deja vu pinagpipilitan speculation.

I am not omniscient and I relied on the news. As if you know. The next time you quote me, you elaborate on it instead of telling me I don't know. Halatang trolling ka. :lol:

Well i though you know ... Which is why i asked.

I also relied on news and this is what i got.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/06/10/17/us-special-forces-aid-philippine-troops-to-end-marawi-siege

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/10/u-s-special-forces-helping-philippines-troops-in-battle-against-militants-allied-to-islamic-state.html

Kahit paano magkakaidea ka kung anong technical support ang ibinigay this time. Nun una kasi mga sandata.

Edited by rooster69ph

Then elaborate on it instead of trolling and saying I don't know. :lol:

Sabi ko nga ikaw ang nag post, kala ko alam mo kaya kita tinanong eh hindi pala.

So nagkusa na akong maghanap ng kasagutan...marami naman palang makikitang kasagutan. Di na kailangan magtanong sa US Special Forces tulad ng sinuggest mo. Masyadong complicated ... Lol

I simply stated a fact and you asked a question and I answered it. Then you counter with "in other words, you don't know." I then told you I am not omniscient. If you showed those references earlier to elaborate on it, then this conversation wouldn't be taking place.

That "you don't know" is a fact. Had you just told me from the start that you just relied on the news that doesn't say much about it instead of what you first replied, this conversation wouldn''t be taking place.

But of course, ego always makes it difficult to simply say i don't know or the news article i read didn't say anything about it.

Let's move on ... Pagagalitan na naman tayo ni FDL. Nothing further to argue unless you can't do without having the final say as always.

Edited by rooster69ph

Did Gibo give any timeline for you to wonder what the basis of the president is in saying that this will be over in 3 days? The crux of Gibo's post was about airstrikes and the treachery of the Mautes.

Did i say he did? Show me where? Again trying to twist thing to make an issue? Great.

the post talks about using airstrikes to end this quickly than to prolong. There are pros and cons to it...and he know this. Thus I wonder if the president knows or at least was informed and listened. Because if he did then obviouly there is no way this was going to end in 3 days given the expected civilian casualties even if the airstrikes is at his disposal. Even The AFP didn't agree in the first place to what he said by saying it is the ground commander who is in a better position to say when this will end. Still what happened after the 3 days lapse? sabi ng presidente malapit na malapit na daw, june 12, that's today, where he looks to liberate Marawi. Will it happen? You tell me.